Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: which burger
Wendy's 43 10.41%
Carl Jr. 54 13.08%
McDonald's 12 2.91%
In and Out 171 41.40%
Burger King 41 9.93%
Other 92 22.28%
Voters: 413. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 03:32 PM   #121
az_240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
az_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to az_240
My bro works at In-n-Out and brings burgers home all the time... I never eat them because they are SICK AS FUCK! I hate that place. It tastes like they cook their food in dish soap or something

Best burgers on the list would be Carls Jr hands down....

Oh and just to let you guys know... Burger King is THE worst place for you to eat... Its rated worst in some badass book that rates all different types of food. I forget what its call but can be found at pretty much any bookstore.
Chick Fil A got #1 on the list as being the most healthy... even better than subway which was ranked #2
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2008, 03:36 PM   #122
ka24delover
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
ka24delover is making his/her stupidity well-knownka24delover is making his/her stupidity well-knownka24delover is making his/her stupidity well-knownka24delover is making his/her stupidity well-knownka24delover is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ka24delover
IN N OUT son!!\

UHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Old 05-15-2008, 08:21 PM   #123
KidSaru
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
KidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Fuddruckers.
Old 05-15-2008, 08:54 PM   #124
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
r6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Commercial wise I would say In-N-Out, but like some other ppl said on here nothing beats local joints.
Old 05-15-2008, 09:58 PM   #125
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
johnny rockets is pretty good
Old 05-15-2008, 11:13 PM   #126
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
seriously local joints are always gonna top. theres a local place called Jakes thats pretty damn good, been getting kinda stingy lately with their portions but they've won best burger around here for a while.
Old 05-16-2008, 04:04 PM   #127
wickedS14

wickedS14 will become famous soon enoughwickedS14 will become famous soon enoughwickedS14 will become famous soon enoughwickedS14 will become famous soon enoughwickedS14 will become famous soon enough
McDonalds double filet-o-fish w/ extra sauce is fkn mean!!! But at home, I like to fry up some spam, couple eggs, take two slices of wheat bread, slap on some mayonnaise on each side, put two slices of cheese. Heat it up in the microwave to get the cheese melted, then put the spam and eggs between. Better then any sandwich you can order off a menu IMO. But thats just me, others will of course have their own opinion.
Old 05-29-2008, 02:49 PM   #128
vehicle_5

vehicle_5 is an unknown quantity at this point
In & Out has some good burgers, but Carls Jr/Hardees has some of the biggest and best burgers!!
Old 06-03-2008, 11:48 AM   #129
twotoes
Zilvia Member

twotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymore
White Castle FTW!
Old 06-03-2008, 12:33 PM   #130
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
ugh, white castle was some of the WORST burgers i've ever had.

probably the worst burgers that were made correctly (ie not burned, etc)
Old 06-03-2008, 03:10 PM   #131
twotoes
Zilvia Member

twotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymore
^^^ cmon man give it another try! ....except...this time pretend your a giant!!!! eating tiny human food.

maybe the role playing will make up for the lack of flavor lol
Old 06-03-2008, 03:17 PM   #132
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
had a carne asada burger this past weekend cooked up by dallaz 68.
pretty bomb!

Old 06-03-2008, 05:14 PM   #133
OMGYO
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
OMGYO will become famous soon enoughOMGYO will become famous soon enoughOMGYO will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
hands down i gotta say the best burger ive ever had is at Cheesecake factory. Those 10 dollar burgers...are worth the 10 bucks.
Old 06-03-2008, 05:47 PM   #134
MTalon
Leaky Injector

MTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant future
Kid valley still has my favorite burgers
Old 06-03-2008, 07:09 PM   #135
Jtuned_andy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Jtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 27 reviews

"A phenomenon that wins 'Best Burger' in nearly every market it enters”

Top 40 Bangs for the Buck -- "mind-blowing fries" at "rock bottom prices"
Old 06-03-2008, 09:34 PM   #136
sergey911
Leaky Injector

sergey911 will become famous soon enoughsergey911 will become famous soon enoughsergey911 will become famous soon enoughsergey911 will become famous soon enoughsergey911 will become famous soon enough
FIVE GUYS are awesome. Best burgers Ive ever had. And the fries are really good, they load your bag nearly to the top with fries.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:35 PM   #137
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
DOUBLE B.B.Q. BACON CHEESEBURGER
from the cheese cake factory
next is the jack danials burger at TGIF

i diddnt really like 5 guys when i tried it
Old 06-05-2008, 02:41 PM   #138
vehicle_5

vehicle_5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidSaru View Post
Fuddruckers.
One of my top 3 places to eat!! Mmmm....nacho cheeeeezzzz!!!
Old 06-05-2008, 03:54 PM   #139
WTS3
Zilvia Member

WTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergey911 View Post
FIVE GUYS are awesome. Best burgers Ive ever had. And the fries are really good, they load your bag nearly to the top with fries.
I second Five Guys as being one of my favorites, but I really like Fuddrucker's also. But by far my favorite is at Margaritaville (Jimmy Buffet) or at Lulu's (Buffet's Wife's place), delicious...

Last edited by WTS3; 06-05-2008 at 09:12 PM..
Old 06-05-2008, 04:10 PM   #140
JeremyR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
JeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JeremyR
fosters freeze, hands down.
Old 06-12-2008, 02:40 AM   #141
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
to the guys who suggested Father's Office (culver city/santa monica in socal), thanks very much. I don't think i've ever had a burger patty (needs to be medium rare imo) as tender. very good 'pomme frite' style fries. excellent choice overall.

going to try 'the bucket' in eagle rock next. actually there are some pretty good places to eat in that area.
Old 07-03-2008, 02:07 AM   #142
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
Out of your list i would choose Wendy's, but I voted for 'Other' and I'm going with Five Guys. I think its an east coast thing.
There's a Five Guys I found in the Carson mall today (I work all over LA and OC), and that shit was bomb! They said there was another one going up in Cerritos.

I got a 'regular' (read: double) with bacon, ketchup, lettuce, relish, mustard, and who knows what else - regular fries (although their Cajun fries looked good) - and a drink...

$10.

Fuck it was expensive, but damn good.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 07-15-2008, 08:04 PM   #143
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
in and out, although i randomly stop by random burger joints for fun. and they are good too.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:12 PM   #144
S13_Nightkid
Zilvia Junkie

S13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
There's a Five Guys I found in the Carson mall today (I work all over LA and OC), and that shit was bomb! They said there was another one going up in Cerritos.

I got a 'regular' (read: double) with bacon, ketchup, lettuce, relish, mustard, and who knows what else - regular fries (although their Cajun fries looked good) - and a drink...

$10.

Fuck it was expensive, but damn good.

they have five guys on the west coast? Its sooo good
Old 07-15-2008, 11:32 PM   #145
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
jskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jskateborders
5 guys anyone? Only thing I really miss from the east coast
Old 07-16-2008, 03:22 AM   #146
bunnathp
Zilvia Member

bunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to bunnathp
innout. thats what a hamburges all about =)
Old 07-23-2008, 08:16 AM   #147
S15Silvia96

S15Silvia96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Checkers has good burgers too
Old 07-23-2008, 08:34 AM   #148
Soup Nazi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
Soup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
5 guys hands down
Nissanparts.cc... Enjuku-Racing

Ever bought anything from me?
Leave a review
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=200877
Old 07-23-2008, 08:59 AM   #149
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I'm gonna add a new one to the list: Cracker Barrel. I'm not sure if I'd say it's the best, but damn if it isn't in the 90th percentile of the tastiest burgers I've ever had.
Old 07-23-2008, 10:10 AM   #150
Soup Nazi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
Soup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIFT_*grind* View Post
I'm gonna add a new one to the list: Cracker Barrel. I'm not sure if I'd say it's the best, but damn if it isn't in the 90th percentile of the tastiest burgers I've ever had.
Wow i never thought of Cracker Barrel as having good burgers. I'll def have to try them.
Nissanparts.cc... Enjuku-Racing

Ever bought anything from me?
Leave a review
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=200877
Closed Thread