Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: What you think?
Tits 76 49.03%
Ass 51 32.90%
Undecided - need more pics! 28 18.06%
Voters: 155. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-18-2007, 12:49 AM   #31
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
G35/350Z hatch- looks like shit.

CLK front end on a 180SX- anyone else remember that CRX at... HIN, was it? This is better-executed, but just as rice.

The Japanese S-chassis guys can do anything and get away with it as far as the bandwaggoners over here are concerned.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2007, 01:08 AM   #32
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilloW View Post
As long as you could make it look like that picture, then I would say tits. Hell, looks better than an S15 front.
I think you need to consult a doctor. LOL look better than a S15 front end! Ya right.

edit: never mind its lost on people who don't understand design lines.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 01:18 AM   #33
HKSdrift3r
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
HKSdrift3r has a spectacular aura aboutHKSdrift3r has a spectacular aura aboutHKSdrift3r has a spectacular aura aboutHKSdrift3r has a spectacular aura aboutHKSdrift3r has a spectacular aura aboutHKSdrift3r has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i see an x ..

nvm, looks tits!!
HKSdrift3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 01:56 AM   #34
wannabe_drifter
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
wannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Z front end looks like crap on the hatch (looks kind of like a photoshop, the photo is just weird)

But the Merc on hatch... I dunno... I like the way the merc front looks but I can't tell really cuz I can't see enough of the S13, It seems to look pretty good though.

I am gonna agree with the other guy that said the merc emblem has got to go... It looks good but its not a merc
Old 11-18-2007, 02:10 AM   #35
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to JRas
I think it looks decent, but I don't like the idea of making a Nissan look like a Mercedes like how you can make an MR2 look like a Ferrari. Whats the point? I'd rather stick with a Nissan design or design my own.
Old 11-18-2007, 02:35 AM   #36
wannabe_drifter
Zilvia Member

wannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to behold
Good point ^^ !

Though I guess its getting boring to see a fuckload of straight 240's/nice to see something new.
Old 11-18-2007, 08:03 AM   #37
RUTH'LESSDET
Zilvia Addict

RUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to RUTH'LESSDET
I says it super BALLER those parts grill eggheads lights etc are gonna cost a bit....Id hate to see you bang those up drifting!!
Old 11-18-2007, 10:49 AM   #38
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
It looks pretty dope in that one picture. Id lose the Mercedes star though, dont be a poser.

Unique? Yes.

Cool to look at? Yes.

Would I ever do it? Nope.
Old 11-18-2007, 11:25 AM   #39
LimitedEdition
BANNED

LimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to all
the hatch with a Z front is real.

if I remember right, Top Secret had their hands involved.
LimitedEdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 02:30 PM   #40
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
wheres the pics. slackers!
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 03:32 PM   #41
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
looks nice.
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 04:19 PM   #42
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEdition View Post
the hatch with a Z front is real.

if I remember right, Top Secret had their hands involved.
Dai-chan actually has two of them, one for street and one for drift, though it seems he drifts both of them now. Personally I think they're both ugly and stupid haha.

Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 04:25 PM   #43
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

MELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfection
Never seen the green one..

Snowy240sx maybe you should neg rep Drift Tengoku also for putting it on their cover? LOL..
MELLO*SOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 06:17 PM   #44
20 til 3
Zilvia Addict

20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by mello88 View Post
Never seen the green one..

Snowy240sx maybe you should neg rep Drift Tengoku also for putting it on their cover? LOL..
the green one is the same as the orange one i believe... unless someone is making the full kit
20 til 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 07:13 PM   #45
B18C5MK1
Zilvia Addict

B18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to B18C5MK1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Don't care about the conversion but those rear fenders are awesome! Anyone know what they are, or are they custom?
agreed. post rear fender pics!
Old 11-19-2007, 12:00 AM   #46
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

MELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 til 3 View Post
the green one is the same as the orange one i believe... unless someone is making the full kit
The article I read says that they are selling it as a kit, or rather they are selling complete cars like that.. I forgot the details.

Yokota.. scans?
Old 11-19-2007, 03:56 AM   #47
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
shit i forgot, ill do it right now
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 04:04 AM   #48
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13

Old 11-19-2007, 04:12 AM   #49
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
clksx looks kinda weird

But I kinda like it...

Idk
Farzam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 04:33 AM   #50
yokotas13
Post Whore!

i better get reps for that shit btw
Old 11-19-2007, 06:12 AM   #51
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Grant, you should be neg repped for posting that.

The only nice part of that car is the Equips on the rear.

Everything else is
Old 11-19-2007, 07:46 AM   #52
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
shits gully...i like it

but i cant wait to see it hit a wall...
Old 11-19-2007, 10:10 AM   #53
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
I think you need to consult a doctor. LOL look better than a S15 front end! Ya right.

edit: never mind its lost on people who don't understand design lines.
^^+1

The front end doesn't look so bad, but the rest?...bleh

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 10:10 AM   #54
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Sweet Hot Import Nights style!!!

I'd rather just drive/drift a regular CLK.
Front end conversion like this are kinda tacky IMO.
Drifting MBs like that would be sweet though.
IIIXziuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 12:27 PM   #55
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

^ baller much? hehe

I liked the front end at first, it is unique.. But after seeing sides/rear... =/
Old 11-19-2007, 01:07 PM   #56
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
imo it would look decent if the rear fenders flowed with the body more, the bottom left pic looks whack
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 01:30 PM   #57
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
...But Hey I guess you gotta give props to the dudes for even taking the time to toss this together!
IIIXziuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 02:53 PM   #58
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I love it, thats sexy as hell Id call it
CLK180
Old 11-19-2007, 06:46 PM   #59
wannabe_drifter
Zilvia Member

Looks nice but the tails just don't belong there !

Rear fenders are too big and weirdly shaped !
Old 11-19-2007, 06:51 PM   #60
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I dig it.

I swear our imagination sucks.

I'd do it, but I'm sure it's a pretty penny to do so.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote