Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 04-19-2020, 03:29 PM   #91
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Though truthfully if you live in California you have a high chance of already having been exposed or even having had it already.
My sentiments exactly.

My entire family got hit and we were sick from around mid Dec all the way till mid Feb, it was a nightmare. Even my neighbor said the same thing, I told him I thought it was accuate bronchitis and he was like "I think I have walking pneumonia." Basically, everyone was hocking up huge loogies and had problems sleeping at night, needing to sleep in an upright position in order to not wake up coughing. Just when I would think I was feeling better it would come back in a different way, not so much fever but lots of congestion. It had me on my ass for a long time and the only thing i recall being this difficult to get rid of was bronchitis (that had me coughing so bad I would vomit).

I scratch my head at people who think wearing a "dust mask" or bandana is going to filter out something as small as a virus. Even the professionals had a hard time advising people whether or not to wear it. Most of the time I do not, unless I see myself going into a store with tight quarters -and I do it not for myself, but just common courtesy.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2020, 03:41 PM   #92
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
I scratch my head at people who think wearing a "dust mask" or bandana is going to filter out something as small as a virus. Even the professionals had a hard time advising people whether or not to wear it. Most of the time I do not, unless I see myself going into a store with tight quarters -and I do it not for myself, but just common courtesy.
Or the piece of cloth/bandana. It's a fucking placebo.

People are now like, "brb gonna grab some more toilet paper"
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 02:20 AM   #93
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:

Now why bring this up. Well as like most modern industries lots of stuff in the music industry is now manufactured in China and yes at NAMM there are a lot of Chinese reps. Well a lot of the Chinese reps at NAMM where going around wearing face masks. We asked ourselves hmm why are they wearing face masks. No one was talking about Wuhan no one was talking about Covid. Hell they were not even talking about it.
Now since we know that a lot of Asians at the first sign of sickness dawn face masks in hopes of not getting sick. Ya that sounds like a stereotype but before Covid19 in the U.S. it was pretty much true.
So we did not think much, except after NAMM several of us got sick with strange colds or fevers. My friend had a fever that put him down for nearly two weeks and he had cough he could not get rid for three weeks afterwards.
I had a strange chest only thing I thought was a cold that lasted over two weeks as well.
They even have told us a majority of healthy people who got Covid would experience a cold to severe cold to flu like symptoms and nothing more and some would not even know they had it.

So I think based of this sensible yet partly anecdotal evidence that its been here in California and possibly the U.S. overall longer than we realize.
That it took awhile to spread to the point where it spread faster.
That the reason California numbers are much lower than say New York are several different factors one is California is already started down the herd immunity road due to longer exposure. 2 is New York is more densely populated in the City. Plus did not have as much prolonged exposure. 3. That people here were getting it a lot but it was not being diagnosed as it appeared to be the flu. We have had a exceptionally bad flu season this year and 20k people have died from the flu( or so they think) as well in the U.S.
Plus my sister runs a credit card processing business and had clients in Vegas that got sick in December with pnuemonia like symptoms were tested for flu but did not show positive and had to go the hospital for it.
Just another interesting question and story.

This whole mess is pretty confusing, why some places are hit hard and others less so.

I get NY is more densely populated than LA and San Francisco, but you get cities like Tokyo and Hong Kong arguably more crowded than NY that I know of, and likely got the virus earlier and yet are doing incredibly well.

I do believe the practice of wearing face masks, something more common in Asian communities, when one gets sick might prevent the spread of the virus. It will be interesting to see how states that are opening up earlier and places like Sweden who haven't locked down their economy & quarantine as much are faring. If they can pull it off good for them. Its just not confidence inspiring when so little is known especially with transmission and long term effects.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 06:25 AM   #94
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Fuck that, we need to get back to being social. That?s human nature for normal human beings. Not all of us like to be hermits in our house afraid of the sun. Video games and shit is not a way of life, being outside and having interactions with other people is.

The thought of people/kids having PTSD is a joke. People need to harden the fuck up, i being a millennial can say we are the softest fuckers around with all these worries. Bunch of pussies now days with so many worries, the youth is doomed because of how we?ve evolved in our methods of thinking.

I am essential, have been since day one. All my family is essential, not a thing has changed in that regard. Once a cure is made this will be just another faze, am I?m willing to bet still a lower deal toll than SARS or even the flu season of 2016 which was around almost 80,000 killed?
Since we're being selfish now...
My job/company is designated "essential" but I can work from home. Given the nature of it all, work is SLOW, so I am making my full paycheck to sit in my front room and watch documentaries and shit.
As I get older and learn to intensely dislike people, I was never an "out" type of person and the further constraints on movement has pushed me to save more (or spend less) money than usual. People in my orbit around me (diabetics, immune compromised people, two kidney transplant people, etc) are less able to weather what would assuredly be a more major health event than I am and I would be the dick if I wandered out among the world and brought the shit home to them.
Sure, I miss things like the gym and hunting for Hotwheels on the weekend, but not enough to force my way out into the world and potentially infect myself or others. With that in mind, ALL that shit will be there when this all blows over, and I am more than willing to wait and face it with the money I will have saved in hand to enjoy it. Shit, I might forego venturing out too much a little longer just to be sure shit has blown over.
So yeah, my current place in the world allows me the luxury of benefiting from waiting this out from the comfort of my home.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 06:45 AM   #95
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
This whole mess is pretty confusing, why some places are hit hard and others less so.

I get NY is more densely populated than LA and San Francisco, but you get cities like Tokyo and Hong Kong arguably more crowded than NY that I know of, and likely got the virus earlier and yet are doing incredibly well.

I do believe the practice of wearing face masks, something more common in Asian communities, when one gets sick might prevent the spread of the virus. It will be interesting to see how states that are opening up earlier and places like Sweden who haven't locked down their economy & quarantine as much are faring. If they can pull it off good for them. Its just not confidence inspiring when so little is known especially with transmission and long term effects.
NY and California/West Coast are major international travel hubs from Asia. That and with a 2 week incubation period, you have your answer.
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 12:24 PM   #96
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Yeah but that doesn't answer why Asia is still doing so much better and with cases showing up earlier than NY, even if you were to discount Communist China being transparent. theoretically they should be hit the hardest, but they're not.
Old 04-21-2020, 12:57 PM   #97
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Yeah but that doesn't answer why Asia is still doing so much better and with cases showing up earlier than NY, even if you were to discount Communist China being transparent. theoretically they should be hit the hardest, but they're not.
Huh?

1. CHINA is lying, you can't believe anything they say. It's a country that has concentration camps, is actively engaged in genocide and openly harvests human organs.... I doubt they'd blink an eye if a million people dropped dead from Corona.

2. NY is being a dramatic bitch who's trying to kick and squeal as loud as possible. I've seen reports that basically anyone dying right now the Coronas are getting blame. Car accident? Well he had a runny nose, must be Corona. Heat Attack? But did she have a cough?!!! We need 40,000 ventilators but aren't even using 3,000 right now... Soooooooo
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 01:35 PM   #98
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Oh I don't trust China at all either and would venture to say much of this mess would have been scaled back if not for their lack of transparency. Doesn't help that WHO has been riding on their balls. Seems to be a real lack of accountability otherwise and wish trump would name it the Xi Jinping virus.

I have less reason to believe south korea, japan, hong kong, taiwan are downplaying their figures. My hunch is that Sweden has things most sorted out. Most of their businesses, schools are still open. They just maintain proper social distancing and can prevent their economy from collapsing.
Old 04-21-2020, 02:31 PM   #99
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Illinois is getting ready to extend the stay at home order till Mid-May, while states like Florida and Georgia are getting ready to open back up...

Luckily I'm still employed, but I miss the gym and single dude in 20's activities. At least I've done more on the car than I would have if this wasn't going on. Going out for a drive on the bare streets has been one of the good things that has come from this pandemic
Goofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 03:06 PM   #100
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofs View Post
Illinois is getting ready to extend the stay at home order till Mid-May, while states like Florida and Georgia are getting ready to open back up...

Luckily I'm still employed, but I miss the gym and single dude in 20's activities. At least I've done more on the car than I would have if this wasn't going on. Going out for a drive on the bare streets has been one of the good things that has come from this pandemic
This is going to go straight down party lines...
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 08:55 AM   #101
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
My mother in law just got COVID, she works as an administrator at a local Assisted Living in Austin, TX. As an administrator she has very little patient contact, unless she coordinating billing or medical procedures. I will not name the Assisted Living , but every room at this facility runs 3500-7k a month without government assistance. Nursing homes are not disclosing their rate of infection or active cases as instructed by CDC/ Task Force due to fear of being shutdown and lose revenue.

Thanks Dreamn

April 23 update. The rapid test was negative, the week test positive. When she is sitting her oxygen level POX 94. When she tries to walk her oxygen level drops to the 80s. Low-grade fever with a consistent wet cough. Crackling heard in the longs, chest x-ray negative for pneumonia. Lungs are slowly filling and it's been about 48 hours.

Last edited by lewisfk; 04-23-2020 at 08:11 PM..
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 10:11 AM   #102
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
My mother in law just got COVID, she works as an administrator at a local Assisted Living in Austin, TX. As an administrator she has very little patient contact, unless she coordinating billing or medical procedures. I will not name the Assisted Living , but every room at this facility runs 3500-7k a month without government assistance. Nursing homes are not disclosing their rate of infection or active cases as instructed by CDC/ Task Force due to fear of being shutdown and lose revenue.
That's unfortunate. Hope it doesn't hit her as hard as it has others.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 12:47 PM   #103
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
NC Governor announced yesterday that our stay-at-home will be in place until May 8 and that the state will reopen in three phases.
Today, he announced that reopening schools is not included in those phases, our kids are out for the remainder of the year.

As long as I am working from home, I will save on after school and summer camp fees. Starting to feel like we should get a puppy since we'll definitively be home to train it clear through the next few weeks

And I write too!
Old 04-24-2020, 08:55 PM   #104
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
^^ go for it, a puppy will help with the boredom. Once I retire I'm getting a Cane Corso from Twelve Titans out of George, the have a nice YouTube following.
Old 04-24-2020, 11:39 PM   #105
mechanicalmoron
Zilvia FREAK!

mechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
My sentiments exactly.

My entire family got hit and we were sick from around mid Dec all the way till mid Feb, it was a nightmare. Even my neighbor said the same thing, I told him I thought it was accuate bronchitis and he was like "I think I have walking pneumonia." Basically, everyone was hocking up huge loogies and had problems sleeping at night, needing to sleep in an upright position in order to not wake up coughing. Just when I would think I was feeling better it would come back in a different way, not so much fever but lots of congestion. It had me on my ass for a long time and the only thing i recall being this difficult to get rid of was bronchitis (that had me coughing so bad I would vomit).

Yeah, everyone around my work had the same, I was under the weather a few weeks with a very bad painful cough/chest problems - Very tough older guy was out a few weeks. We're all some degree of smoker, which surely didn't help much, but the duration was quite noticeable. Kids were vaguely sick for weeks and obviously got me sick, but didn't seem to suffer much themselves.

i never coughed up blood but thought I might, and frankly never quit sucking tar, but should have. It's rather expensive to eat your meds in these parts, and it certainly required meds. My lungs are just getting back to normal. Older guy went to dip and I saw him one time in more than two weeks, looking like death and wearing a blanket type poncho on a hot day.

I was on the fence about going to the doctor. People here talked about walking pneumonia too, and I didn't really realize until afterwards that what I had was absolutely "pneumonia", and I should have not worked.

Certainly not calling the disease no big deal, it was a big deal, and even being pretty young, it actually scared me considerably, even without thinking it was coronavirus until we were all better.

Sure seems to have been on the loose. I think as far as catching the virus,a cloth mask won't do jack because at several feet, the particles are already small, but in terms of preventing you from spreading it to others, it seems obvious that catching the wet bits before very fine atomization is a great idea.

You can be smart and avoid dangerous behavior without giving up all your rights, freedoms, and privacy. It's important to argue for logic and freedom, without denying the dangers and protecting those we can. Freedom isn't dangerous, freedom is the right to stay home or not.
mechanicalmoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 06:57 PM   #106
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
^^ go for it, a puppy will help with the boredom. Once I retire I'm getting a Cane Corso from Twelve Titans out of George, the have a nice YouTube following.
I lost the bet, we're looking for a baby dog now.
I would LOVE a Cane Corso and there is one on CL near me right now, but I am in 1275 square foot house in the middle of the third largest city in NC which is to say I don't have the house or land for that.

And I write too!
Old 04-27-2020, 01:41 PM   #107
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

I understand the importance of space with a dog. Frenchies are the new it dog but I favor a corgi

Texas nursing homes are hiding COVID, and are not reporting it. This is the third one in the Austin, Texas area who's nurses instead of the administrative staff reported the virus. One COVID patient is one too many with compromised individuals.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kxa...sing-home/amp/
Old 04-27-2020, 02:09 PM   #108
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Texas nursing homes are hiding COVID, and are not reporting it. This is the third one in the Austin, Texas area who's nurses instead of the administrative staff reported the virus. One COVID patient is one too many with compromised individuals.
I am willing to bet that this is happening everywhere.

The organizer of "reopen NC" protests on FB tested positive and I am betting that the petri dish that will be GA will turn up some new fuckery in the coming weeks.

And I write too!
Old 04-27-2020, 02:47 PM   #109
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
.....oh the irony. Especially considering s majority of those protests were funded by donors with ties to Duvos...(atleast in Michigan....not sure on the Carolinas)

Thoughts and prayers.......I can't imagine this will be an isolated case. Strong running for a Darwin award

Last edited by RalliartRsX; 04-27-2020 at 05:00 PM..
Old 04-27-2020, 05:25 PM   #110
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
With April just about done and May rent soon due, its only a matter of time before we get another look at economic collapse.

There is no way you can tell so many people to stay at home. Which for most people, means NOT work. And then to tell them, RENT IS DUE, or make payments, etc...

Its a shit-show.
Old 04-27-2020, 05:52 PM   #111
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Ixfxi your governor not pushing for a mortgage and rent forgiveness for 60-90 days. There soon will be a shortage of meat. Chicken to be specific, stock up.
Old 04-27-2020, 07:50 PM   #112
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
There soon will be a shortage of meat. Chicken to be specific, stock up.
good thing is bat meat prices are dropping and there's plenty of stock. yum!
Old 04-27-2020, 07:54 PM   #113
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Good thing there’s beyond meat now...fucking tree huggers. Gotta love California.
Old 04-28-2020, 12:49 AM   #114
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

GA and states who re-open early could do okay. It is a gamble as is any gradual opening. Sweden has done reasonably well with opening some stuff up, much better than some european countries although worse off than neighboring scandinavian countries. So not unthinkable it may work here.

Total quarantine for another year to 18 months until some vaccine is developed and destroying the economy isn't the answer either. Keep this up for another 3 months and I wouldnt be surprised if there are more than just protests.
Old 04-28-2020, 06:35 AM   #115
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Agreed. I dont think anyone right now is discussing this in any length and it's most definitely an inherent risk

It's tough to compare Sweden to anywhere in the US as it is a much much less densely populated that the states in general

Also, Germany began to do the same and has seen an uptick in cases. They are keeping an eye on it as once it reaches a certain number, they will have to shut it all down again
Old 04-28-2020, 08:45 AM   #116
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Though truthfully if you live in California you have a high chance of already having been exposed or even having had it already.
I agree. Especially at this point in time. I think everybody has been exposed to it by now or maybe has even had it in the past.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 09:50 PM   #117
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Keep this up for another 3 months and I wouldnt be surprised if there are more than just protests.
I clown a lot on the new generation... I think people are too comfortable and I dont see people acting like hoods, compared to 30-40 years ago. When the riots popped off in the 90s it all made sense. But nowadays, it seems the modern generation would rather create an online poll to riot, as opposed to burning down some shit. Well, time will tell if people get fed up enough. My wife's been trying to catch unemployment for weeks now. Phone numbers aint workin and money aint comin in. Theres only so much of this broken system that people can take.
Old 04-29-2020, 12:05 AM   #118
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Ixfxi your governor not pushing for a mortgage and rent forgiveness for 60-90 days. There soon will be a shortage of meat. Chicken to be specific, stock up.
Two words for you for us Foster Farms. We will have plenty of chicken here . No one except people that like frozen garbage buys Tyson lol.We only see Tyson in the frozen section. There is also Randall Farms out of Arizona which we see and Sanderson Farms too.
LA county actually has pushed rent forgiveness as well as mortgage forbearance. I believe our Governor has pushed for mortgage forbearance as well as I have a friend who lives in Riverside county and he was talking about it.

I don’t want to make this political but all this shit that is happening falls on the fact that the idiot in the Oval office disbanded our pandemic response team and fired our early warning person in China last July. I did not vote for that fool.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 03:58 PM   #119
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Our public transit had some employees test positive and the city wanted the employees to keep working.
The drivers said "fuck that" and sat out, causing the city to have to shut down all public transit today. Because this would cripple a large amount of people getting to work in places like fast food and the hospitals, the mayor and whomever took the time to make sure some steps were in place to keep people safe.
Meanwhile, I am continuing to only leave the house to get food and exercise (alone).

And I write too!
Old 04-29-2020, 08:46 PM   #120
mechanicalmoron
Zilvia FREAK!

mechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nice
The problem is bailing out the capitalists, who's religion is against bailouts.

A real bailout isn't trillions to the banks, it's just an income to the people who have to be home until it's over. Real functional economies trickle up, trickle down is an excuse to steal everything from you, while pissing on you and telling you it's raining.

They want you to go get sick and die for the (their) economy, but the banks already have trillions of your money, and your kids money.

Neither of these parties is on your side.
mechanicalmoron is offline   Reply With Quote