Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 06-14-2017, 10:40 PM   #1
Danb
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Danb is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
One man's race car to another

Edited-Big long build on a dirt road drift car I traded a S&W Shield for in the sticks of Alabama.

The day I brought it home, found it on facebook and purchased it for 400 bucks. It's crappy and an utter mess but perfect for what I want to do with it which is bring it back it from the grave and make it something worth having.

I gave it a quick wash before I put it in the shop, washing it didn't do much for this turd but atleast I tried.

As you can see, this car really sucks but it motivates me to do something with it. I guess it was someone's "drift car" but its a pile of shit, i hope whoever modified this thing this way sees this post and finally realizes how much an idiot he/she is. Anyways, the build theme is a fairly dedicated track car, I've had wreck less driving tickets in my earlier days so I'm wanting to stay out of trouble and have fun at the same time.

So fast forward several weeks, I did what I really wanted/didn't want to do..I put my bike up for sale to fund some 240 things. I built this bike up and its been a blast to own, so much attention to detail went into this thing but now its time I lay this hobby down to rest and pick back up on what i should had been doing all along.

I had no problem selling the bike, took about a week. I sold it on a Saturday night and sunday i already had my mind up on what i was going to do. I had been following a sale post that came up on the book of face and luckily it hadn't sold yet so i made contact with the owner sunday morning and i was on the road to Titusville, FL by 9am to pick it up. However, bad luck struck around 6hrs into my trip when my water pump took a shit on me. Its a sunday evening, no repair shops are open and that's just my kind of luck but luckily i found a repair/tow truck business 10 miles away and they came and rescued me. I stayed over night and was on the road by 11:30am the next day.

I finally made it late Monday night and i crashed, woke up the next day and unloaded the goods and got it all settled in.

What a beauty right?? I'm stoked and more motivated than ever right now. Its a built up bottom end Rb25 with a GT3076R, 850cc injectors, nistune and other nic nacs but its gonna be just right for what I'm trying to build. I bought a turn key swap, I have everything to drop the motor in my car right now. I got compression vids and street runs to show it was healthy, it was pulled the same day i was supposed to get there to see it. All in all, it should be a solid situation. I'm not thrilled to be running the factory manifold, I'd much rather have nice quality top mount on there but it runs in current state and I'm gonna leave it alone until the chassis is done.

Last edited by Danb; 09-09-2023 at 03:35 PM..
Danb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2017, 01:49 PM   #2
Danb
Zilvia Member

I started pulling the motor out, it has a rod knocking and I've got a buddy whose wanting it so I'm gonna get it out of the car and get it out of my shop.

My buddy's car is hogging up all the jack stands so I had to go buy some more. This car is special to me even tho its not mine, this was my very 1st 240sx back in 2004 that I mentioned having in the intro, My buddy found it in a field earlier this year with an uncompleted SR20DE swap, he sold the swap and is preparing to buy a motorset for it.

Someone's idea of "battery relocation"

Got it out, went smooth other than undoing crappy work from previous owner.

I drained the clutch fluid and this is what I got, seems a little dark to me but that's just my opinion.

I loaded the swap up and headed over to my buddy's place to drop it off. He has some cool stuff so I snapped some pics while i was there.

The 300zx is making around 500hp, it's a fresh build and he's working out a few kinks and then its going to Z1 Motorsports to get tuned. The cefiro he hasn't had long and its currently getting the R32 front end swapped out to the original cefiro front end, Rb25 stroker motor and his RB26 build which looks like its incomplete but i just didn't get a snap of the bottom end parts, close to 10k already invested. Overall, good dude to have around with his knowledge of RB motors and just general Nissan things.

I headed back home to clean the engine bay up before the miss gets home, she'd kill me for degreasing this thing in the driveway but i don't have another option so a man's gotta do what a mans gotta do.

I got a lot of the dirt and grime knocked off along with the black spray paint.

I'm getting rid of this contraption in case anyone is wondering.

I forgot that I had picked up some parts from my buddy that got the KA, I got a nice chassis harness that he pulled from another S13. The harness on this car is pretty bad in some places so I'm gonna cut this harness down and install it. I also got a good steering column with a good ignition switch, The ignition switch on the car currently is bad and the previous owner spliced into it and put another switch in that has to be turned with a flat head driver and I'm not down with that kind of thing so I'm gonna fix it right.

I got the "race seats" out and man these things are terrible along with the rails somebody custom built for them. It's sad to see the amount of work someone went thru to make these things work in the car and the amount of safety that was sacrificed in the end just to have that " race car look". Atleast I am able to stockpile some bolts and nuts.

I then went on to cleaning up all the garbage and removing the windshield, seat belts and other things I'm not gonna need. I'm gonna get the rest of the interior pieces out next time i work on it and then buy some dry ice and get the sound deadening out.

I took some more pics of the motor swap, I realized I didn't do that before i started on the car. I'm not going to touch the motor until the chassis is done so no RB things for a while.

I made the 1st dump run with junk from the car. I'm glad to be throwing these seats away so they don't end up in another car.

The company I work for is based out of Carrollton, GA and I have to go up there for the month or so and I wont have much time to work on the car until I come back home from all that.

I figured I'd change the fuel filters on my truck before I hit the road. I installed a Fass 150 external pump on it last year when the lift pump in the tank went out. It's a sweet setup, if anyones into the diesel thing. I'm not running a programmer or any black smoke mods for anyone wondering.

I'm free'd up for the evening now so I'm going fishing. I'll bring some more updates in the near future.

Last edited by Danb; 06-16-2017 at 02:39 PM..
Old 06-16-2017, 09:20 PM   #3
Standard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Standard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Interested to see where this goes, truly amazing you're going to save the chassis from that idiot of a previous owner, props for that!

Working on cars and fishing is all I do lol
In for more!
Standard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 11:43 PM   #4
slipnslide88
Zilvia Member

slipnslide88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Heyyy that's my s14! Been a while since I've been on here. I will probably make a completed build thread. Good looking thread n4updates
slipnslide88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 12:58 AM   #5
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
don't give up on this. like so many other unfinished build threads.
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 02:54 AM   #6
BigKriss
Leaky Injector

BigKriss is making a name for him/her selfBigKriss is making a name for him/her self
550 wheel Hp on std manifold bud. Gtx3076R....

BigKriss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 02:56 AM   #7
BigKriss
Leaky Injector

BigKriss is making a name for him/her selfBigKriss is making a name for him/her self
Oh....and subscribed !! :-)
BigKriss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 08:35 AM   #8
Danb
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standard View Post
Interested to see where this goes, truly amazing you're going to save the chassis from that idiot of a previous owner, props for that!

Working on cars and fishing is all I do lol
In for more!
thank you for the kind words sir and you can't go wrong with working on cars and doing a little fishing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipnslide88 View Post
Heyyy that's my s14! Been a while since I've been on here. I will probably make a completed build thread. Good looking thread n4updates
Hey hey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik View Post
don't give up on this. like so many other unfinished build threads.
Certainly not the plan, it helps having a swap that's ready to go in VS having to get a motor and a car built.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKriss View Post
Oh....and subscribed !! :-)
Very nice man! I've got a dyno sheet on this motor at 481hp/398tq and if that's true then I already plan on de-tuning it down around 400-420ish as soon as I get it in the car, I have it to get it on the dyno and retuned for my elevation anyways so ill be finding out what the real numbers but I know the factory manifold will be fine with this size turbo but as far as do I like the way it looks, NO! but I know that's silly to throw 1k at a top mount manifold only because I want it cosmetically.
Old 04-26-2022, 10:20 AM   #9
Danb
Zilvia Member

5 year update. Man time has flown by and so much has happened. Me and the wife parted ways, moved to an apartment, to a house and now just finished relocating to GA for a new job. The 240 has been coming along little by little until recently, I've been making a lot of progress.

I will try to layout everything that has been done in timeline with the last post.

Finished up tearing down the chassis to the point where i could take it and have the cage done. I bought some seats and rails prior so the cage guy could get my seating position.

Very happy with the cage, the fitment is about the best you could ask for

I didn't touch the car for about a year and a half after this point while i was living in an apartment but i did end up buying the S14 from above from my buddy during that time. He swapped in a KA-T but the car needed some finishing touches. This was my 1st car when i was 16 back in 2004. It's a really nice feeling having it back

I bought a Navan kit for it(KBD/Forceworks) but have the OEM navan spoiler, just test fitted some of the pieces here. I finished up the issues with the engine and got it running good and also bought some wheels for it.

I finally bought a new house and started working the day after I moved in. I was about to take the S14 to paint and then had a change of heart. I decided I would rather have the car more like an restoration/OEM+ build so I sold everything off of it besides the Navan stuff and wheels, decided to use those on the S13. I put the S14 in storage for a nice project later in life after the S13. I have been collecting OEM parts for the S14 for a quite a while now, it is going to be a real nice car when I get going on it.

Final resting spot for this old girl for a while

Now that the S14 was out of the way, I went and dug out the S13 where it had been sitting for almost 2 years and wasted no time getting back to work on it.

I needed a workbench, so I came up with this idea and it works. A steel table would be ideal for a lot of the fab work

I ran across a yard sale post on FB and noticed some headlights on a table, turns out they were 100% perfect bricks. This old lady's son brought them back from Japan while he was in the Airforce a long time ago but never used them and left them in her garage. She listed them as "Spyder Crystal Headlights", anyways I paid $400 bucks for them. Her daughter had looked online and thought they were 97-98 240sx headlights

Old 04-26-2022, 10:37 AM   #10
Danb
Zilvia Member

Next order of business was to address the front tubs, previous owners had decided to weld in some tubing for bracing and boogered up the shock towers and factory tubs with a stick welder

Moved to the back and built out the rear fuel cell setup

Drove by a business way out in the country and saw this wrecked coupe sitting out front, stopped and talked to the owner and he gave it to me. His son wrecked it a long time ago. I'm cutting the top off to have a spare for my car, I need some metal pieces off of it along with all the spare parts

When I bought the S13(traded a S&W Sheild for it) I did not notice the center wiper linkage mount had been literally cut out which is so frustrating but I managed to cut out the replacement off the parts car and weld it in

Old 04-26-2022, 11:25 AM   #11
Danb
Zilvia Member

I picked up a few parts, traded in an older set of fortunes for a new set with their trade in program.

I played a waffle on an RB page I'm on and won a Haltech IC-7 dash and a PRP trigger kit

Around the same time, I won a waffle off a different page for a GKtech suspension kit

Sold my bike that i had rebuilt recently to this photo and decided to go back to the dirt. Picked up a 1986 TRX250R to start doing a little XC racing with.

Did some setup changes on the 250r shortly after I got it. It now is on a high comp setup running race gas, fully reworked suspension and alot more. Recently snagged 1st place on it after being away from the sport for several years

Anyways, back to the good stuff. I am 6ft and even with the cage as high as it can go, I was touching the cage with my helmet. My seat rails had the seat almost touching the cat hump so I cut it all out and started over

I needed to make a panel for the interior side of the driver rocker to weld my plate too for the bar that I fitted for the front seat mount

Now I started making the rear seat mounts

The car looks to be transforming from a turd to something else. One thing i have learned so far is building a car to this level takes time
Old 04-26-2022, 11:51 AM   #12
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
yeah, thats the problem when they're apart bro... "might as well do this while it's in pieces"
Old 04-26-2022, 12:21 PM   #13
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Man, I love this build. Keep it going. FINISH IT
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 12:27 PM   #14
Danb
Zilvia Member

I started dialing in work on the interior pretty hard. Removed the factory ebrake mount and cable entry and sealed all the holes up. Fast forward to now, my thought process was that I would run a line locker off the hydro for an ebrake but I wish I would have left the factory ebrake. That ship has sailed so maybe I can come up with a good solution

I bought some LRBspeed quarter panel covers and fitted them in behind the main hoop but the thickness prevented them from going as far behind it as I needed it too. I figured out that 18ga sheet metal would work and I replicated the LRBspeed ones. I definitely like the ability to weld them in versus bolting the aluminum. Once I run seam sealer around them, they will look like one with the car.

I also went ahead and plated the other rocker side to match the driver

At this point, I am just having fun. I also sealed up these front sections

I decided against running the factory HVAC setup, a buddy of mine recommended the "Vintage Air" heater and I thought it would be a great solution for a defroster so I found the best way to mount it and got it done. I sealed up the factory heater core holes in the firewall and converted to this simple bulkhead to pass the coolant through, believe its a -10AN.

I made a quick bracket to mount the rear portion of the hydro and got it set it place. I initially ordered an FDF aluminum front hydro mount but even as thick as it was, it has way too much flex for me. I ordered a sideways fab steel version with the weld in brace that goes to the trans tunnel to help support. I still have to make that change. You can see i have an S14 dash in, I am running one instead of the S13 but this one in the pictures is just my mock up dash. I have another one tucked away that not cracked that will be installed later.

I needed to finish up the major fab stuff and the last on the list was a rear firewall since I have the fuel cell open to the interior. I always start out designing with CAD(cardboard aided design)

Old 04-26-2022, 02:53 PM   #15
Danb
Zilvia Member

Once I finished up the firewall, I wanted to finish sealing up the car around the quarter panels. I filled the C pillars and quarter panels with fire retardant foam and then made some panels. I will seam seal all of it before the car goes for paint, it should be a really clean look.

My panels came in finally. I had bought rear overs 2nd hand so was only waiting on the front fenders and the kit but I will wait to fit everything until i finish everything else. I decided against running the origin rear overs because the fenders were just a bit tweaked so i recently placed an order for the 2F rear overs. I am hoping fitment will be better plus I do not need the fuel door opening that the origin/origin styles have

I bought this S13 that has been treated very poorly prior to me owning and the bottom of it is caked in oil/grease/mud along other things that need addressed. I can't look past creating a great car and having the bottom of it in such terrible shape and I am not laying on my back while being covered in it all as I clean/fix and get some new coating on it. I kept an eye out for a cheap solution, tried renting a rotisserie but couldn't locate one. I ended up finding a homemade one for dirt cheap and made it into something i could use. The S13 is just about ready to go up in the air and get a new coating on the bottom side.

I am details guy so no way I could use this thing without cleaning it up

I took a new job in Carrollton, GA so had to pause everything so I could move. I just got settled and started working on the car again about a week ago. I made a large amount of profit off my house I just sold so should be able to get this car finished. I placed the last parts order yesterday that's needed to assemble the car, I'll try to get a breakdown of the build sheet soon

I haven't payed much attention to my wheels in a while but having them outside just makes me remember why I chose them

I decided to not use my silvia hood because I really do not want to destroy it and also, I like the option of going with a hood that has some vents to help with heat management. I posted it up for trade and linked up with a guy in SC that had a charge speed hood so now I have that

Put the car on stands again and sold off the entire suspension minus the steering rack. I have an S14 rear subframe and a THL front crossmember going back in its place once I get the chassis off the rotisserie. I also went ahead and put the swap in with my R33 subframe just to take some measurements of some things I needed to know

This brings the build to its current state, have a few small welding projects to finish up. Hoping to have it on the rotesserie in a month.

Last edited by Danb; 04-26-2022 at 05:59 PM..
Old 04-26-2022, 05:28 PM   #16
Danb
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
yeah, thats the problem when they're apart bro... "might as well do this while it's in pieces"
You are very correct
Old 04-26-2022, 05:29 PM   #17
Danb
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Man, I love this build. Keep it going. FINISH IT
Trying to keep that same energy going everyday
Old 04-27-2022, 04:33 PM   #18
snorkelcoupe
Zilvia Member

snorkelcoupe is making a name for him/her selfsnorkelcoupe is making a name for him/her selfsnorkelcoupe is making a name for him/her self
Awesome build, keep it going! Stoked you were able to snag those bricks for low af
snorkelcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 08:50 AM   #19
nick_d_240sx
Leaky Injector

nick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymore
I like where this is going!

That 250R is nice! What year is that?

And where the heck are all these 'waffles' you keep winning!?

What's the plan on the dashboard?

Top notch craftsmanship! Looking good!
Old 04-28-2022, 11:46 AM   #20
inferno s14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
inferno s14 is making his/her stupidity well-knowninferno s14 is making his/her stupidity well-knowninferno s14 is making his/her stupidity well-knowninferno s14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
inspiring progress - continue please
inferno s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 01:52 PM   #21
EFITTZY
Zilvia Junkie

EFITTZY is making a name for him/her selfEFITTZY is making a name for him/her self
Have enjoyed reading this at work on a slow day. Keep up the great work OP, hope to see it on the rotisserie soon!
Old 04-30-2022, 06:46 AM   #22
Danb
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snorkelcoupe View Post
Awesome build, keep it going! Stoked you were able to snag those bricks for low af
Once in a lifetime situation. I mean a yard sale post, come on now lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_d_240sx View Post
I like where this is going!

That 250R is nice! What year is that?

And where the heck are all these 'waffles' you keep winning!?

What's the plan on the dashboard?

Top notch craftsmanship! Looking good!
The 250R is a 1986 model. They were produced from 86-89. Waffle is another word for Raffle. The RB waffle page died sadly but the other that is still active and going strong is "GSDRIFTDEALZZ" on FB, they run a business called GS-performance.net. Check em out, they are on their 49th car giveaway and do like 2k parts giveaways in-between. they are local to me and I know the owners, good people. I actually won a free seat on this rounds car giveaway last week and a Vertex wheel a couple months ago. They will ship the cars from coast to coast. The dashboard is going to be a minty S14 dash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno s14 View Post
inspiring progress - continue please
Check back soon, I've been working on it everyday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFITTZY View Post
Have enjoyed reading this at work on a slow day. Keep up the great work OP, hope to see it on the rotisserie soon!
Thanks man!
Old 05-07-2022, 12:45 PM   #23
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
This thread is all over the place until the last post. You got a lot going on, but it does appear you’re starting to make solid progress.
Old 07-18-2022, 06:52 PM   #24
Danb
Zilvia Member

I needed wrap few loose ends before it went on the rotisserie. This big panel for the firewall had the ability to bow in and out so I added some support

I wanted an easier way to pull the motorset so I made the rad core removable

Welded in the battery tray

Plugged up some big holes

I am running an S14 dash and wanted to have all working S14 controls so I am running an S14 steering column with an S14 chassis harness and so on, it was an early build decision that I sourced all the parts for and now the build swung more towards to a bonafide race car thing but nevertheless, I'm sticking with it. The column lower mount didn't fit very well in the S13 so I had to revise it

I changed out the FDF aluminum hydro mount for a steel sideways fab with brace mount. Much better, still have to pop two holes in the trans tunnel for the lower mount to bolt in to

Got a few parts in, trying to order ahead

Sent my rack off to SparkyBuilt and had it rebuilt. The shaft was warped about as bad it could get which required more money to have it straightened. I almost pulled out my spare rack

Took my faces to have them powder coated and sent my diff stubs to Villians to be converted to Z33 flanges

Last edited by Danb; 07-18-2022 at 07:47 PM..
Old 07-18-2022, 07:36 PM   #25
Danb
Zilvia Member

I started the process of going to the rotisserie and got it up there pretty easily. My new neighbors were watching me for a good while after they seen all of this but now I am like the neighborhood cool guy to all of the kids, some days I have to keep the garage doors closed to get any work done

Scheduled an appointment with the blaster dood and got it down to a workable surface. As you can see, it was pretty bad by my standards

My new panels came in from 2F, I switched from the origin rear panels because fitment was not very good and I didn't want the fuel door opening. I am extremely happy with the fitment of 2F stuff

Stitch welded about everything

Cut out the beat up center frame rails and replaced them with the GKTech Silvia passenger side replacement rail. The passenger side fit great and was able to weld it straight to the body but the driver side had about an Inch of gap in the center of rail so I had to skirt it with some 16ga to get it fully tied it. The fronts fit perfect and the rears had to be cut along the edges and folded inwards to get them touching the rear frame rail well enough to get some good welds. These GKTech frame rails are very robust, they may act as skid plates

The pinch welds were mangled from using them as a jack point for years so I started straightening them out ran into a big problem. They had basically separated in so many locations that I had to grind them flat and weld them shut from front to back. They were very dirty and hard to weld in a lot locations

Finally after so much work, I made it to the end. I cleaned the bottom and taped everything off, then sprayed 2 coats of epoxy primer and 2 coats of Upol Gravitex-Plus car underbody coating. I seam sealed everything and brought the coating up over my rear quarter situation to fully seal it off.

Summary of everything this far, This thing isn't a beater anymore!!!

Last edited by Danb; 07-18-2022 at 08:33 PM..
Old 07-19-2022, 05:50 AM   #26
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
This thread always delivers. Very gratifying, and it isn't even my car.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 09:54 AM   #27
Danb
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
This thread always delivers. Very gratifying, and it isn't even my car.
Preciate the kind words
Old 07-19-2022, 02:59 PM   #28
EFITTZY
Zilvia Junkie

EFITTZY is making a name for him/her selfEFITTZY is making a name for him/her self
Holy update man, great work! Need to get my ass in gear
Old 07-20-2022, 07:08 AM   #29
Danb
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFITTZY View Post
Holy update man, great work! Need to get my ass in gear
The motivation comes and go, I have been defiantly off in a rabbit hole prior to finishing this phase.
Old 07-25-2022, 11:08 AM   #30
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danb View Post
Got a few parts in, trying to order ahead
[/URL]
excellent thread!

where did you find these new??? part number?

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote