Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 03-28-2011, 03:26 PM   #1
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Alien evidence?

So my wife and I were watching this documentary about UFO's and Aliens. And out of all the footage that could have possibly been a hoax. This is what surprised us.

YouTube - REMOVAL OF AN ALIEN IMPLANT

discuss.

UPDATED:

NETFLIX:

pretty cool if you are a little open minded.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2011, 03:30 PM   #2
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
subscribed
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 03:36 PM   #3
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
That is nuts. I would love to see something significant happen in my lifetime. As long as it's not like V, Independence Day, etc.
Old 03-28-2011, 03:41 PM   #4
Otto347
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Otto347 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Xenu (pronounced /ˈziːnuː/[1][2][3] ZEE-noo), also spelled Xemu, was, according to the founder of Scientology and science fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard, the dictator of the "Galactic Confederacy" who, 75 million years ago, brought billions[4][5] of his people to Earth in a DC-8-like spacecraft, stacked them around volcanoes and killed them using hydrogen bombs. Official Scientology dogma holds that the essences of these many people remained, and that they form around people in modern times, causing them spiritual harm.[1][6]
Otto347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 03:43 PM   #5
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Interesting. I'm always intrigued by subjects such as this. definitely keeping an eye out for other peoples responses.
Old 03-28-2011, 03:54 PM   #6
roboticnissan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
roboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Check netflix for the Nat geo documentary its pretty cool.as.well.
Old 03-28-2011, 04:03 PM   #7
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
after spending a couple years on the internet discussing shit like this I have realized that, Truth is opinionated

back to the garage I go, doing something with my life
Old 03-28-2011, 04:13 PM   #8
chinabean
Zilvia Addict

chinabean is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll check this out on netflix, have you seen the documentary about the guy named Gray Barker? Basically he is the one who got all these sci-fi stuff exploded on to the public as in spreading word about men in black and big foot and all that during the hype; pretty interesting documentary
Old 03-28-2011, 04:15 PM   #9
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
I'm going to sew my asshole shut. No Probo.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 04:37 PM   #10
chinabean
Zilvia Addict

OP, have you ever heard of this?

YouTube - CHEMTRAIL PARASITES MORGELLONS
Old 03-28-2011, 05:04 PM   #11
NismoDriverS13
Zilvia Junkie

NismoDriverS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
i've seen all of this shit! lol. really interesting stuff. tell u guys the truth, im no longer a non-believer....i know the shit is out there since the start of humanity. watching us, probing our butt-holes (which really, i didnt like. but they told me it wont hurt a bit....), making sure we are safe and dont go nuking the shit out of ourselves.
NismoDriverS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 05:16 PM   #12
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
This is interesting.. Odd that the object implant was described as "manufactured", I wonder what it's purpose was? (i don't have Netflix) tracking device possibly?

Also anybody do any reading on cow mutilations?
Quick wiki read up
http://http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattle_mutilation
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 05:26 PM   #13
h2v7
Nissanaholic!

h2v7 is an unknown quantity at this point
for realz ........
h2v7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 05:55 PM   #14
chinabean
Zilvia Addict

just watched it, its whack from 2000 and it still credits bob lazar as being the reverse engineer guy for area 51 and all that and billy miers or w/e when they've already been discredited for spitting bs
Old 03-28-2011, 06:12 PM   #15
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walperstyle View Post
after spending a couple years on the internet discussing shit like this I have realized that, Truth is opinionated

back to the garage I go, doing something with my life
I would have to disagree...at some point we can make an opinion, but this guy is name dropping. People get sued for this shit if it wasn't real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinabean View Post
OP, have you ever heard of this?

YouTube - CHEMTRAIL PARASITES MORGELLONS
disturbing...but at the same time. We also have forms of population control.

China does it blatantly...we disguise it.

Watch that movie...talk to you guys tomorrow.
Old 03-29-2011, 12:30 AM   #16
az_240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
az_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to az_240
To put into perspective the size of our Milky Way Galaxy alone if you were to shrink our solar system (from the sun to Pluto) to the size of a quarter the Milky Way would be the size of the U.S. from the Mississippi west! It is estimated that the Milky Way contains 100 to 400 BILLION stars.

The universe is simply too vast to not contain other life.

^There are about 10,000 GALAXIES in this one picture alone.

It's a shame there is such a stigma against those that 'believe' in modern day society (though it seems to be more widely accepted as time goes on.)

Light Exceeds Its Own Speed Limit, or Does It?
^kind of unrelated but I found this very interesting.... making light travel up to 300 times it's previously estimated speed.

Last edited by az_240; 03-29-2011 at 11:24 PM..
az_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 12:21 PM   #17
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
i saw a discovery channel that ancient astronuats documentary. seems we have records of aliens from way back. ppl have called them gods and angels or whatever. mating with people and shit. some were shown knowledge how to live.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 11:07 PM   #18
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
For every xxx billion/trillion galaxies are xxx billion/trillion stars in each galaxy. For every grain of sand in out planet cannot comprehend the number of stars and galaxies. Space is infinite. 11 dimensions? maybe more. Brane m theory. Oh man our limitless knowledge, we cannot grasp. To know all mysteries is sorcery.

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 11:17 PM   #19
keistyle
Zilvia FREAK!

keistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to keistyle
the whole "idea" of infinite i cannot of fully understand.

ughh

no beginning....no end..
Old 03-29-2011, 11:34 PM   #20
az_240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
az_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to az_240
Autistic boy,12, with higher IQ than Albert Einstein
^Hopefully he can help with some of these theories...

This is pretty groovy> " Until recently, theorists believed that wormholes could exist for only an instant of time, and anyone trying to pass through would run into a singularity. But more recent calculations show that a truly advanced civilization might be able to make wormholes work. By using something physicists call “exotic matter,” which has a negative energy, the civilization could prevent a wormhole from collapsing on itself. The stuff of science fiction, to be sure. But perhaps some day in the far future, it could also turn into science fact."
az_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 01:14 PM   #21
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

^^^absolutely amazing.
Old 03-31-2011, 12:34 AM   #22
DS562
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
DS562 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
i actually saw something that confirmed my beliefs that we arent alone.

me and 2 friends were driving along side the 5 freeway at about 6 pm, and i see 3 jets flying REALLY fast in fox formation at a pretty low altitude toward a pretty big storm cloud. this is odd because i've NEVER seen jets in this area. i turn around and ask my buddy if he sees them too, which he does, right about then we see the storm cloud light up toward the bottom and we see this big gold orb come out of it while being circled by a smaller gold orb.
I tell you, we watched it for a good 3 seconds before it darted into another cloud formation and out of sight. the 3 jets speed up and follow it into the clouds. this was the day that recent february storm finally ceased so there were a ton of clouds in the sky. an hour later, the sky was clear. not a fuckin cloud to be seen.

also, google "starchild skull" that will blow your mind.
Old 03-31-2011, 12:50 PM   #23
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
the ancient aliens series on history channel has many interesting case studies...

you would have to be very arrogant to not believe there are other forms of life out there...
Old 03-31-2011, 01:05 PM   #24
jdm240sx122
Zilvia Junkie

jdm240sx122 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ya, but if this shit is real how come I havent heard of it untill now. Are you saying theres a government conspiracy behind this as well???????
jdm240sx122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 01:53 PM   #25
slidesquad240
Leaky Injector

slidesquad240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm240sx122 View Post
Ya, but if this shit is real how come I havent heard of it untill now. Are you saying theres a government conspiracy behind this as well???????
of course the government hides everything from us. think about it if the government told us everything that goes on or that there are aliens here or sightings everybody would go crazy freaking out. i think they do it to keep us all in line thats just my 2 cents
slidesquad240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 01:58 PM   #26
dat411kid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dat411kid is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
If you think the government tells us everything.

Ask yourself why they fail to disclose what happens at Area 51.

Case in point. They dont tell us everything.

Finally caught with the show ancient aliens also yesterday...It was awesome I recommend every person, seeking more information on Alien theorys watch that documentary.
Old 03-31-2011, 03:57 PM   #27
Silverbullet
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
Silverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Silverbullet
I think around 96ish, I saw something like this on one of those UFO shows that Fox used to play. It was an implant on someone's leg. Same deal, it was an unknown object that was connected to the person's nerves. It was difficult to remove as the object was moving inside the patient's body as the surgical instruments got close.
Go back to whatever Honda forum you came from.
Silverbullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 05:42 PM   #28
lflkajfj12123

lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
you guys should watch carl sagan's "the cosmos" instead of these alien documentaries
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 05:51 PM   #29
Pure_JDM
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Pure_JDM is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Fuck L. Ron Hubbard, Fuck all his clones...
Pure_JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 01:53 PM   #30
atutt
Zilvia Addict

atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure_JDM View Post
Fuck L. Ron Hubbard, Fuck all his clones...
....Fuck all these gun-toting hip-gangster wannabes...

OP's video was kinda creepy.
I believe in aliens. I think it's impossible not to.
A friend and I once saw a blue-ish silver orb, and taken right from Tool's "Rosetta Stoned", it was quite literally "Cutting right angle donuts on a dime"... Then it took off...
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote