Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-26-2022, 06:34 AM   #3961
nissankat
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
nissankat is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
and the S14 Kouki was added. The optional Aero made my day. Now if only I could find the optional Kouki lip in real life.
nissankat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2022, 09:19 AM   #3962
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
This month's update includes two new Cafe Menus and a few new cars. I grabbed the new Bugattis and the C8 Vette this morning.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 11:22 AM   #3963
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I've heard rumors this might be making its way to PC.

That'd be cool.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 11:33 AM   #3964
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
I've heard rumors this might be making its way to PC.

That'd be cool.
I saw that rumor over Thanksgiving.
I am not enough of a gamer to be excited by it though. I got my PS5 and a few games and I'm good. Most excited for Street Fighter 6.

And I write too!
Old 12-19-2022, 09:55 AM   #3965
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
I saw that rumor over Thanksgiving.
I am not enough of a gamer to be excited by it though. I got my PS5 and a few games and I'm good. Most excited for Street Fighter 6.
I was looking at Street Fighter 6 myself. Also got teh PS5.

I haven't made the jump BACK to Grans Turismo yet. Honestly, GT Sport scared me. don't want a game like Grip. I've gotten out of racing...virtually anyway
Old 01-02-2023, 11:20 AM   #3966
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

So I decided to give Assetto Corsa Competizione a go.
After 9mo with GT7, this game is D-I-F-F-I-C-U-L-T

And I write too!
Old 01-03-2023, 11:14 AM   #3967
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Haven't played anything that feels as good as Assetto for drifting though.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2023, 09:20 PM   #3968
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
PS5 GT7... I needs more wheel options lol
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2023, 05:53 AM   #3969
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

I partly want to put together a wheel rig for mine, but I also don't want to clutter my space for something I will only use for one game.

And I write too!
Old 01-07-2023, 08:29 PM   #3970
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
I don't have any time to get on GT7 maybe once a week. Lol

How's everything and everyone phlip?
Late Night Crew #1
Old 04-10-2023, 03:34 AM   #3971
Felipe
Post Whore!

Will there ever be a be a sport wagon update?
Late Night Crew #1
Old 06-13-2023, 08:01 AM   #3972
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Somewhere in the last update, they made some changes to modifications in line with collector level.
There is now an 1100+ hosepower LS7 in my S13, but because no one thought to think about transmissions, it still won't go over like 160something MPH

Edit: I'm the dumby... I put in the full custom transmission and turned the top speed all the way up. Without worrying because 1100 horses will make up for a multitude of sins, I hit a top speed of 288.

And I write too!