Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-30-2019, 04:55 PM   #1
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Ask Me Anything Video in 2020!

Soooo in the new year (2020), I am going to try to produce some videos for you guys to check out! The first one I want to do is an 'Ask Me Anything' video! If you would like the chance to ask me a question about DorkiDori, please feel free to leave a question below, and I will try my best to get it answered! Even negative questions will be addressed!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2019, 09:40 AM   #2
Whitey13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Whitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
What is your full time job and how much time do you dedicate to this endeavor?

What’s the biggest hurdle you face to growing your business?
Whitey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 10:47 AM   #3
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitey13 View Post
What is your full time job and how much time do you dedicate to this endeavor?

What’s the biggest hurdle you face to growing your business?
thank you for those insightful questions

anyone else care to ask anything? Id like to get about 20-25 questions. im at 3 right now!

Old 12-05-2019, 11:08 AM   #4
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Honestly not sure why anyone cares? Hate to be the realist but who gives a shit.

People care about your products. Just give info on that and see if it gains any views
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 11:25 AM   #5
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by future View Post
Honestly not sure why anyone cares? Hate to be the realist but who gives a shit.

People care about your products. Just give info on that and see if it gains any views
beeeeeeeeeeeecause... reasons! and because i have lots of conversations with people via FB seeing as Zilvia is dead. its a good way for customers to get an insight into what i do via a fun video.

Old 12-05-2019, 03:53 PM   #6
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
EnemyS15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
What made you get into this business and do you see yourself branching out from your current inventory of s13/14 parts and go into other markets (skyline, supra, etc)?
Old 12-05-2019, 04:02 PM   #7
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
With all the crazy fanboi fads, why havent you just copied the popular body kit lines like BN, d-max, etc.... to sell that stuff like hot cakes.

Also... how hard is it to create a one off orignal mold to start a new product line?

Ever plan on making a carbon fiber/kevlar product line?
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 12:13 AM   #8
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

thank you guys for the questions those are really good! will definitely address them!

Old 12-06-2019, 04:54 PM   #9
STEEZxIT
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
STEEZxIT is on the path to ruinSTEEZxIT is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
i have a few general ones for you

yes or no
$100k/month to let Jeff Bezos use your naked butt as a pillow every night

every time your parents do the sex you are forced to watch (picture that one scene in a clockwork orange with the chair and the eye-holder-opener things)
or
join in once (anonymously) and never have to deal with it again

sandwiches for hands
or
tacos for feet
bonus: tell us why

you're welcome
Old 12-06-2019, 07:33 PM   #10
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
How much money do you make before taxes?

And

Oprah, Barbara Walters, your wife. You gotta fuck one, marry one, kill one...... let us know ur choices
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 02:29 AM   #11
apex
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (44)
apex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Say this on the video
A box of biscuits, a box of mixed biscuits an a biscuit mixer
Old 12-07-2019, 12:16 PM   #12
Super_OK_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Super_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud of
1. Ever thought about doing interior pieces in FRP? i.e.-- door cards, dash, rear panels.

2. Any chance of getting into 3d printing for large(r) scale auto stuff?

3. When is the band coming to the East?

-Jimmy
Super_OK_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 06:13 PM   #13
Green Arrow
BANNED

Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
Why industrial goth?

Have you watched Letterkenny? Do you feel like you relate to Stewart?

Why do you think people would want to ask you questions?

How important do you see yourself?
Green Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 11:14 AM   #14
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEZxIT View Post

yes or no
100K a month and i'll give my ass up to bezos.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 02:35 PM   #15
STEEZxIT
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
100K a month and i'll give my ass up to bezos.

honestly $50k/month would be enough

I'd cut a smooth SBD as soon as he knocked out
Old 12-09-2019, 03:05 PM   #16
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

i dont even have the slightest clue as to what the hell you guys are talking about.

Old 12-10-2019, 10:50 AM   #17
STEEZxIT
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
i dont even have the slightest clue as to what the hell you guys are talking about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEZxIT View Post

yes or no

every time your parents do the sex you are forced to watch (picture that one scene in a clockwork orange with the chair and the eye-holder-opener things)
or
join in once (anonymously) and never have to deal with it again

sandwiches for hands
or
tacos for feet
bonus: tell us why
the people deserve answers.
Old 12-10-2019, 11:36 AM   #18
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
Any plans for more OEM/ discontinued aftermarket lips for factory bumpers (especially s13 zenki & chuki bumpers)?
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 03:47 PM   #19
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

anymore questions? from new people especially? Im up to 13 questions for the video, would like to do 20 total!

Old 03-22-2020, 04:01 PM   #20
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

im up to 17 now thanks to FB

Old 03-23-2020, 02:05 AM   #21
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

here is part 1 of 2... still working part 2. i addressed some of the questions in this thread...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaLS13Xc6VA

Old 03-23-2020, 06:15 AM   #22
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
beeeeeeeeeeeecause... reasons! and because i have lots of conversations with people via FB seeing as Zilvia is dead. its a good way for customers to get an insight into what i do via a fun video.
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecause relevant content that may generate views which generates money. Otherwise, most of the world doesn't even know who you are and the view would yield next to nothing informative that'll help sell your product.

Hate to be that guy but love to be that guy. Realism.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 10:45 AM   #23
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecause relevant content that may generate views which generates money. Otherwise, most of the world doesn't even know who you are and the view would yield next to nothing informative that'll help sell your product.

Hate to be that guy but love to be that guy. Realism.
you do you boo boo... ill do me. Realism.

Old 03-24-2020, 10:05 AM   #24
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
I'm just saying - with under 30 subs and fishing for views here knowing the future of forums as a whole, there isn't much future there. No one wants to see a Q&A with someone they barely know especially because you look like a retired school shooter. You'd be better served filming the process of you actually making shit. THAT would be interesting and watch-worthy.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 11:04 AM   #25
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
I'm just saying - with under 30 subs and fishing for views here knowing the future of forums as a whole, there isn't much future there.
i posted the video here because people were awesome enough to ask me questions. i answered a few in the above video.

Quote:
No one wants to see a Q&A with someone they barely know especially because you look like a retired school shooter.
20,000+ followers for DorkiDori via IG and FB... plus another 2000~ for my band... you were saying again? thought id give folks a chance to get to learn about the person behind it all.

oh and the retired school shooter comment was just cute. nice little personal jab.

Quote:
You'd be better served filming the process of you actually making shit. THAT would be interesting and watch-worthy.
already been making those types of videos, the Type-XC valance video has been quite popular and I have more coming.

Last edited by dorkidori_s13; 03-24-2020 at 11:37 AM..
Old 03-24-2020, 11:28 AM   #26
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
What are your long term goals with the business and life in general?

What kind of legacy do you want to leave behind?

What's your favorite song?

Do you take long walks on the beach?
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 12:38 PM   #27
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
Quote:
I'm just saying - with under 30 subs and fishing for views here knowing the future of forums as a whole, there isn't much future there. No one wants to see a Q&A with someone they barely know especially because you look like a retired school shooter. You'd be better served filming the process of you actually making shit. THAT would be interesting and watch-worthy.
Bro - you don?t have to agree with DorkiDori, there have been times I have not over the years (and many members here), but no reason to head to fairly sharp personal attacks man. You are a good poster who is very active, no point in going after somebody like that. He is simply doing something he thinks people may be interested in, and some people clearly are. It doesn?t mean you have to be, but try to keep it civil. Dude has been around a long time as well.

We all have a similar love and goal in the s-chassis no matter how different we are.
Old 03-24-2020, 04:26 PM   #28
hiimelvin

Trader Rating: (3)
hiimelvin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
i posted the video here because people were awesome enough to ask me questions. i answered a few in the above video.

20,000+ followers for DorkiDori via IG and FB... plus another 2000~ for my band... you were saying again? thought id give folks a chance to get to learn about the person behind it all.

oh and the retired school shooter comment was just cute. nice little personal jab.

already been making those types of videos, the Type-XC valance video has been quite popular and I have more coming.
You do an awesome service for the s-chassis community. Doing a Q&A with someone who produces tangible content for our cars is never a bad thing. Some people just hate to watch others succeed.
hiimelvin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 05:13 PM   #29
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiimelvin View Post
You do an awesome service for the s-chassis community. Doing a Q&A with someone who produces tangible content for our cars is never a bad thing. Some people just hate to watch others succeed.
Thank you for the kind words and it's not a big deal to me. Things like what SupaDoopa said really don't bother me anymore. I do what I do because I like doing it. I've had lots of people over the years criticize what I do and I just keep moving forward. It's my life, not theirs... No sense in letting negativity from others drag me down. If I would've listened to the discouragement over the years, I wouldnt be doing what I am now with my life. And while it's no means perfect, I really love my life, the things I make and all that I've achieved

Last edited by dorkidori_s13; 03-24-2020 at 06:42 PM..
Old 03-24-2020, 08:25 PM   #30
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

part 2 is now available...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CWOOy-OZek