Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-03-2019, 08:16 PM   #31
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
I finally drove a fiesta yesterday and it's on my short list of cars to buy soon.

Wicked fun.
e1_griego is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2019, 12:31 PM   #32
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
You should jump on them for sure. its getting harder to find recaro pkg fiesta st’s. the fiesta st was like my third choice after camaro z1le and c7gs
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 05:29 PM   #33
az_240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
az_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to az_240
Sold the kouki I was building for 10 years for a..... Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ. The Jeep was great but miss the shit out of my old 240. Wish I had the money for both. Now I have a E46 coupe BMW because the gas was horrendous on the WJ. Maybe one day when I decide to grow up and make some real money I can get a 240 for track and make the E46 a M3 JZ or LS street car.
az_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 02:11 PM   #34
VROOOM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by e1_griego View Post
I finally drove a fiesta yesterday and it's on my short list of cars to buy soon.

Wicked fun.
I bought a Fiesta ST a few years ago, its an amazing car for the price.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 02:36 PM   #35
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
didnt you have an evo x? howd the fiesta compare to that? i imagine more fun to daily drive and pick up groceries.
Old 11-05-2019, 02:45 PM   #36
VROOOM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yeah i had an Evo X for a while. The Evo was fun, it was a little too easy to go fast though. i had a street racing ticket back in 00 and i almost got another one in the Evo. so i sold it. The Fiesta is a little more fun around town, its so light(compared to cars today) and has a ton of mid range torque. Its cheap to buy, cheap to drive, and amazingly fun, a really hard to combo to find.

The hatch is tiny though. grocery shopping for 3 people fills the hatch.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 10:24 PM   #37
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by VROOOM View Post
Yeah i had an Evo X for a while. The Evo was fun, it was a little too easy to go fast though. i had a street racing ticket back in 00 and i almost got another one in the Evo. so i sold it. The Fiesta is a little more fun around town, its so light(compared to cars today) and has a ton of mid range torque. Its cheap to buy, cheap to drive, and amazingly fun, a really hard to combo to find.

The hatch is tiny though. grocery shopping for 3 people fills the hatch.
Really? Did you fold half the seat down? You can do that, or fold both down then there is a ton of room. In fact the cars are more planted in corners with the rear seats folded down. I did that about a month ago and I have put them back up. lol

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 09:54 AM   #38
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

really? I thought the evo x was always a tad slowish in the straights. At track events I often got such bad heat soak I could barely pass people who waved me to drive by them. It is really fun in the corners and drive it like a momentum car. On the street I find it pretty balanced but on the track I think it more as a driving a slow car fast and good for learning. I should add my evo is stock power & cooling wise

I like the fiesta ST a lot. I think it’d be perfect for many of us as an only car. sucks bad we dont get the new Fiesta ST, although I suspect that isnt going to be as fun as the current one. Really hoping Jim Hackett gets replaced.

only qualm I have against the fiesta are no ohlins coilovers avail for them. what a fantastic combination that’d be.

Last edited by ronmcdon; 11-06-2019 at 12:33 PM..
Old 11-06-2019, 01:00 PM   #39
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
But guis... ya boy Dougie-D only gave it a 53!

Maybe a half-dash gutted fiesta ST would be a tolerable cabin. Curiosity is building tho.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 02:32 PM   #40
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

For sure I would never take the overpriced RA over the Fiesta St. I would sooner get a challenger instead and keep the yellow bumper guards.

The CTR is nice if not for the track cooling issues and continued ADM. I don't care what others think. Love the way it looks bar the lame red accents. Would throw on an even bigger wing if I had one, just to piss off the people who hate it if nothing else. '20 models may get phoenix yellow paint which would be perfect on a car like that.
Old 11-13-2019, 03:21 AM   #41
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by [240sx] View Post
But guis... ya boy Dougie-D only gave it a 53!

Maybe a half-dash gutted fiesta ST would be a tolerable cabin. Curiosity is building tho.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
That guy is an idiot. lol.. Drive one then talk about it. Thats all I have to say.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 12:48 AM   #42
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Update: Bought a fiesta ST. I love it.

Should prob start a new thread since it seems like a few folks here have them.
e1_griego is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 06:32 AM   #43
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
K series e46 so I can pass emissions lol
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote