Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-19-2019, 12:16 PM   #61
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
Ive shamelessly used this line at work sooo many times.
Do you work in the automobile field? lol

That wouldn't work for a doctor delivering babies...
kanyedian is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2019, 01:23 PM   #62
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
she was just admiring...…. my ride
https://gph.is/1abpvGO

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 01:24 PM   #63
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
she was just admiring...…. my ride
Fixed that for you
Old 06-19-2019, 02:13 PM   #64
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyedian View Post
Fixed that for you
thankyou! I can never get gifs to work properly on here

Quote:
Old 06-19-2019, 02:16 PM   #65
NashT
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
NashT has made poor choicesNashT has made poor choicesNashT has made poor choicesNashT has made poor choicesNashT has made poor choicesNashT has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
This is off topic and could probably be its own thread, but is anyone else upset with what the F&F Franchise has become?

Also, I was personally offended for Paul Walker they didnt do any type of tribute for him in the credits or end of 7.
I think they should have cut scenes from all previous movies or something of the like to pay tribute to him.
NashT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 02:44 PM   #66
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashT View Post
This is off topic and could probably be its own thread, but is anyone else upset with what the F&F Franchise has become?

Also, I was personally offended for Paul Walker they didnt do any type of tribute for him in the credits or end of 7.
I think they should have cut scenes from all previous movies or something of the like to pay tribute to him.
They already had the tribute at the end of one of them! We can't spend the rest of our lives remembering that mans! aha

And I do agree with the street racers now become continent-hopping world police. But it's entertainment. Would be nice to see a new version that is more basic again. Maybe new actors because these ones are getting expensive. We need a Fast and Stance movie! Or Hard Parked!
Old 06-19-2019, 03:02 PM   #67
NashT
Zilvia Member

NashT has made poor choicesNashT has made poor choicesNashT has made poor choicesNashT has made poor choicesNashT has made poor choicesNashT has made poor choices
Lmao...fast and stanced
Old 06-19-2019, 04:06 PM   #68
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
the franchise was dead after the first movie.

#changemymind
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 05:13 PM   #69
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
the franchise was dead after the first movie.

#changemymind
OK, Crowder! The first two I thought were really good. I loved the theme of the third juan but hated that actor. His voice was stupid. And a stupid face.

"Where'd you get those cars? At the bottom of a cereal box?"
Old 06-19-2019, 09:52 PM   #70
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
"maricooooon"
Old 06-19-2019, 10:00 PM   #71
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
the franchise was dead after the third movie.

#changemymind
fify. And I agree with you.
and anybody with quotes past tokyo drift should feel bad and should be banned, but I never narc on nobody
Old 06-20-2019, 07:56 AM   #72
jedi03
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
jedi03 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Money will come and go. We all know that. The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room. Right here, right now
jedi03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 12:38 PM   #73
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:

not gonna lie, they should have had his character get killed, instead of that bullshit driving off into the distance garbage. so fucking weak.

then they just turned it into a Rock vs Statham franchise. I hafta turn my brain on double - off just to watch anything past Tokyo Drift.

Quote:
Old 06-20-2019, 12:48 PM   #74
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
i knew that i was going to catch some flak for not including toyko drift, although i thought it would be more. ya'll are soft. disappointed.

with that being said. the biggest problem that i have with TD is how he is strong armed into going to japan; its a major plot hole. i dont recall ever hearing about someone who got caught up in street racing and destroying property, and their punishment was to be banished to Japan. i can get over everything else in that movie.

atleast they were accurate enough to portray the rich kid as not getting in trouble because mommy and daddy have money.

topic:
'life is simple. you make choices and you dont look back.'
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 12:49 PM   #75
NashT
Zilvia Member

"Its not how you stand by your car. But how you race you car"
Old 06-20-2019, 01:23 PM   #76
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
i knew that i was going to catch some flak for not including toyko drift, although i thought it would be more. ya'll are soft. disappointed.

with that being said. the biggest problem that i have with TD is how he is strong armed into going to japan; its a major plot hole. i dont recall ever hearing about someone who got caught up in street racing and destroying property, and their punishment was to be banished to Japan. i can get over everything else in that movie.
strong armed? he got sent to live with his dad cuz his mom was tired of moving cuz of him. not sure how thats a plot hole.

Quote:
Old 06-20-2019, 01:34 PM   #77
TheBlackHand
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
TheBlackHand is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
strong armed? he got sent to live with his dad cuz his mom was tired of moving cuz of him. not sure how thats a plot hole.
^^This. To add to it I think his moms logic for sending him to Japan was also that he would be living with his dad who's in the military. This would mean he would be living a more structured life with discipline she couldn't give him.
TheBlackHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 01:50 PM   #78
NashT
Zilvia Member

uwabaki???
Old 06-20-2019, 01:52 PM   #79
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

He's just a Gaijin! And goes to a skewl with a rapper that sells Jordans in class and drives a HORRIBLE Hulkmobile.

I wish the drift touge battle scene at the end didn't have so much carnage. Would have been better just an honest race and best driver wins. Not crash crash, bang bang. But #movie and #Hollywood so eh.
Old 06-20-2019, 01:53 PM   #80
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
uwabaki???
I thought of posting that exact word after reading the previous posts!
Old 06-21-2019, 06:59 AM   #81
NashT
Zilvia Member

"Hey man you should be going to MIT or something"
Old 06-21-2019, 07:38 AM   #82
jedi03
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
jedi03 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
its your fuel, its got a nasty hull!

i am curious about the continuation of the series...the statham/rock thing seems to me like a side story to enhance the entire story line, but we will see...Tokyo drift threw me through a loop as i tried making sense of where it came from way back when, but as the movies came out the story line started showing itself...we would definitely have a lot more of the story if it were a weekly released tv show instead of a year or so between movies
jedi03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 09:07 AM   #83
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Tokyo Drift was the ONLY film to include an Atari Teenage Riot song (most of you will have no idea who they are)... therefore, it is superior to every other film in the franchise, PERIOD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plAr3adKbyc

its honestly my favorite in the series though. wasnt a cop drama, was actually rooted in the drifting culture of the time (LOTS of actual iconic cars), a little over the top in some areas but still fun to watch, actually felt like high school type drama and was honestly just a lot a blast of a movie. i still really enjoy the Vin Diesel cameo at the end. ive tried watching the films after Tokyo Drift and simply cant get into them.

"A guy in there with a paw owes me money"

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 09:40 AM   #84
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi03 View Post
its your fuel, its got a nasty hull!
"its your fuel map, its got a nasty HOLE in it"
HOLE. not hull.

Quote:
Old 06-21-2019, 11:57 AM   #85
feito
Nissanaholic!

Not a bad way to spend ten grand
Old 06-22-2019, 10:51 AM   #86
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
They already had the tribute at the end of one of them! We can't spend the rest of our lives remembering that mans! aha

And I do agree with the street racers now become continent-hopping world police. But it's entertainment. Would be nice to see a new version that is more basic again. Maybe new actors because these ones are getting expensive. We need a Fast and Stance movie! Or Hard Parked!
i can see it now. a bunch of slammed VW's GTI's and STI's and a huge vape cloud...and the only action scene is the Mustang hitting pedestrians.

Quote:
Do you work in the automobile field? lol

That wouldn't work for a doctor delivering babies...
YUP! LOL

ive had to tell it do dumb ass customers who dont understand that a broken axle isnt an "easy" fix, let alone has a "mickey mouse" work around.

ive even recently had one ask me if I could just "reset the light" for him or "something" .

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 06:22 PM   #87
NashT
Zilvia Member

"So check it out, it's like this: if I lose, winner takes my car clean and clear. But if I win, I take the cash, and I take the respect"
Old 06-22-2019, 07:45 PM   #88
feito
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
"So check it out, it's like this: if I lose, winner takes my car clean and clear. But if I win, I take the cash, and I take the respect"
that's when mia realized she wanted his D.
I insist, they should turn the 2f2f prelude into a full movie. Soooo much material there. Go back to basics, keep it based in the early 00's, see brian racing in his 3000, then build his 34 (love to hear the story of how it got to that car lot ) and then race in his 34 in FL, all while on the run. would be a great way to honor paul walker too.
Old 06-24-2019, 02:21 AM   #89
shaggyjake
Zilvia Member

shaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choices
He's got enough nitrous in there to blow himself up. Period.
shaggyjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 06:52 AM   #90
jdmblood
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
jdmblood is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
"yall better have some real cars around here..."
jdmblood is offline   Reply With Quote