Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 02:49 PM   #1
MitchNFitch
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
MitchNFitch is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
WTB:Two BBS RS 17x8 or 17x9 in 5x114.3

Hey guys I need two BBS RS 17x8 or 17x9 in 5x114.3 I don't really care what condition or color they are because I'm going to get they refinished so they all match anyways. I just looking for the cheapest I can get.
Well picks for clicks.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2008, 12:00 PM   #2
MitchNFitch
Leaky Injector

Im guessing this is a no>?
Old 11-05-2008, 12:03 PM   #3
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
look for thread started by a dude named magnum hes got some gangster sized rs's for sale
Old 11-05-2008, 05:28 PM   #4
MitchNFitch
Leaky Injector

Yea I know with like 4" lips but they're 15" and he lives in Canada...
Old 11-05-2008, 06:38 PM   #5
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
rbwheels.com
Old 11-05-2008, 06:41 PM   #6
MitchNFitch
Leaky Injector

Talked to the dude on these forums that works at RB they don't like to split up a set of wheels and he'd have to charge me $600 for two rims. I paid 182.95 shipped for two BBS RS 17x8 with Falken tires 97% tread left... So I got them for dirt cheap.
Old 11-07-2008, 12:48 AM   #7
brainfood
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
They cost next to nothing in japan and pairs sell all the time on online auctions. See if they can special order you a pair or I will see if my friend still has my old wheels I had 6 so he would probably sell a pair.
Old 11-07-2008, 12:45 PM   #8
MitchNFitch
Leaky Injector

I have 0 hook ups. Im only 18, just trying to get in the tuning world. My first project is my Jetta. Im trying to get a swap for an VW R32 right now so I can have a big 3.2L in my little Jetta. If you have any friends that can get em for cheap could you ask? Im just looking for as cheap as possible. I know they get them from Japan for dirt but when they get imported to America the resellers jack the prices way up.
Old 11-07-2008, 05:03 PM   #9
don henley
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (2)
don henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
You're not going to get another pair for anywhere close to 200 even in Japan a full set goes for almost 800-1000 not to mention the taxes commissions shipping X 2 etc..

Ordering custom lips and having them chromed etc etc is also going to cost you more than the wheels themselves especially if you're looking for the cheapest wheels out there.. Labor can't be negotiated..
Old 11-08-2008, 12:47 AM   #10
brainfood
Post Whore!

brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
Yahoo!¥ª¡¼¥¯¥·¥ç¥ó - BBS RS17¥¤¥ó¥Á£´ËÜ¥»¥Ã¥ÈÃæ¸Å

They are dirt cheap in japan. Sorry but they are not 800-1000 for a set in japan. That set is $70 in japan or around there I havnt looked at exchange rates lately. After shipping and markup you are looking at more but just so you know they are dirt cheap in japan. I know I have owned a total of 20 bbs rs's over the last 4 years.
Old 11-08-2008, 03:07 PM   #11
MitchNFitch
Leaky Injector

Holy shit 20 sets? Damn. How do you buy them and have them imported? I cant even read this site haha. A US dollar is worth 98.23 yen. So it would make that set worth about $80.95 If you have done this it would be greatly appreciated if you would help me.
Here I used a translator to help.

Present price : 7,950 Yen remaining hour : End (detailed remaining time) Bid number of cases : 22 (bid past record)
Quantity : 1 Price when starting : 800 Yen Successful bidder : h23 *****/appraisal: 687 End day and time : November 8th 19:48 Bidder appraisal restriction : To be, (total of appraisal 0 one it cannot bid) Early end : It is, Automatic operation extension : It is, Auction ID : e82337704 State of commodity : Medieval times Yes or no of returns : Returns failure
For main offset obscurity, PCD114.3 and 5 hole [yokohama] DNA GP 235 - 40 ZR 172 main remaining stria 4 millimeter rank toe yaw TRAMPIO 255 - 40 ZR 172 main remaining stria 3 millimeter rank used items of commodity details BBS-RS17×8JJ2 this 17×9JJ2 there is a scar and corrosion. (Please judge the tread) the postage it is 4800 Yen evenness with the picture. We ask with the no claim no return. Question to exhibition person (reply being completed: 1) About the top payment of this page * Successful bid price becomes payment in advance. The exhibition person after verifying the payment of the amount, dispatches the commodity. * It does not correspond to the liquidation service after the receiving. As for details please view this. Means of settlement Bank transfer The top postage of this page, concerning the receipt of the commodity anonymous transaction Failure Seven - eleventh receipt Failure Postage burden Successful bidder Commodity dispatch original area Miyagi prefecture Overseas dispatch It does not correspond Delivery method - The information regarding the baggage (densely it is size after the package) Length and side, total of height : - Weight : -
Old 11-08-2008, 04:40 PM   #12
don henley
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (2)
don henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Haha, you can't find the cheapest set and assume they all go for that much. I can show you plenty of 17" RS that go for $1000+ that's just being biased to your side of the argument.
Old 11-08-2008, 04:52 PM   #13
MitchNFitch
Leaky Injector

I'm sure you can find plenty of sets for $1000+ but I'm only looking for 1 set right now, and the only thing that matters is a set for $80.
Old 11-08-2008, 05:00 PM   #14
brainfood
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by don henley View Post
Haha, you can't find the cheapest set and assume they all go for that much. I can show you plenty of 17" RS that go for $1000+ that's just being biased to your side of the argument.
Like I said I have imported 20 wheels total bbs rs. 16 and 17" size and never ever payed anything close to that even after shipping and import fees for a set. Oh and I didnt choose the cheapest set it just happened to be the first one that came up when I clicked on it.
Old 11-10-2008, 12:17 AM   #15
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
I have a set of six lol.. but I dont think ill be selling them anytime soon, and the set of 4 17x9s might already be sold if i do decide to get rid of them. Like Bryan said just try and find some through one of the importers, average it out to around 300 for the pair, when all is said and done.
I thought you VW guys were 5x100
Old 11-10-2008, 01:20 PM   #16
MitchNFitch
Leaky Injector

Im trying to find them but I don't know where to look. RB and Memoryfab and some JDM importers on eBay are the only ones I know about. Id pay $300 shipped for a pair of rims and be satisfied, even though I already have two that I bought for under $200 shipped. And yes us VW guys are 5x100 but they only made 17" 5x100 RS's in one series and those are the 301's. They go for crazy money you can check some links below of a guy that has some sets for sale and non of them are under $3K... So that's why I want to get these cheap to I can get them drilled, refilled and refinished. So wait if you have 4 of them being sold what are you going to do with the other 2?

VWvortex Forums: bbs rs 301 polished gold bolts
VWvortex Forums: BBS 301 refurbished polished 8.5x17f 9.0x17r
VWvortex Forums: bbs rs 301 wheels 17x8.5 polished centers refinished
VWvortex Forums: Wheels for sale. All the good ones too.
Old 11-11-2008, 12:02 PM   #17
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Im not so sure yet, the whole set of 6 cost me roughly around 1200, on average your looking at 600+ for a set of 4 plus 300 for shipping correct me if I'm mistaken Bryan, unless you get unbelieveably lucky and find that 180 dollar set , but then you still gotta pay shipping. I might sell the 8's but then again a friend already has dibs Ill let you know he might be getting Works...DamN! the VW guys are crooks!!! lol I owned two corrados, hahah. biggest POS but soo sexy, also reminds me i remember some girl in a an R32 gti gave me shit because i had the BBS on my shitty primered s13(before paint) and she couldnt believe i had them, she rolled down here window and said in this snobby voice "those Must BE fake get real BBS,loser!" stupid Biotch only if she knew. Im sure she didnt appreciate my reply either...
Old 11-11-2008, 12:51 PM   #18
MitchNFitch
Leaky Injector

Hmm I think I'v seen her around the net.. Does she have pink RS's? Yea man 900 shipped is a damn deal. If you end up selling them to your friend(which I would do before I sell them to some random kid on the net) then could you hook me up with a place that can get some for that cheap? Id rather just get them through you if you have just two... I emailed a couple JDM importers and non of them has RS's in stock. Yea Raddo's ride pretty rough but you can fix them up so they look damn good.
(Best lookin Raddo ever)

But heres my @127.50 RS's

Old 11-11-2008, 02:02 PM   #19
racerx2k1

racerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfection
1 bump limit in WTB section.
Closed Thread