Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 02:13 PM   #1
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
s14 ka-t s14. Full suspension Almost Track Ready!

I have too many modified cars. I need to get rid of this one. I'm taking a big loss.

95 240sx 150k on chassis, 60k on motor.

I have way too much put into this car.
I'm looking to trade or straight up sale, I'm taking a loss on this car, but I need to get rid of it to free up driveway space.

I AM NOT PARTING OUT, DO NOT BUG ME ABOUT PARTS. I want to sell the whole car!

THE BAD FIRST: Blown Oil ring landing, blows smoke. It still runs but you should get this problem fixed, I do not have the time to take this car to a shop, so my loss is your gain.

Front end is banged up, I would suggest changing all the front body panels with a newer S14 front end, angry eyes, kouki front end whatever you want to call it.

Contact me with :

Name

OFFER

Phone #

Buyers that offer me with HIGHEST OFFER and E-mail/PM in the format I previously wrote get priority. MONEY TALKS.

Parts (mods) include...

DOES NOT COME WITH BRIDE SEAT; s14 seat will be included. Rims will be s14 se's with brand new tires.

Suspension
Tein Super Drift coils VERY GOOD FOR DRIFTING USED BY TOP DRIFTERS IN D1 10/8 spring rates 16 ways adj. Retail for about $1300

Tanabe front tension rod brace

nismo power brace

kazama inner tie rods

kazama outter tie rods- Extra steering angle for longer deeper drifts

spl tie rod end seals- new boots, protects steering joints

spl v2 tension rods- Adjustable caster for longer slides

spl brake ducts

spl traction rods

spl toe rods -Rear toe adjustment

spl subframe collars- Prevents wheel hop to put power down to the ground

Whiteline rear swaybar

Engine bay: Ka24DE-T 20,000 miles on the actual engine

Trust td06.20 -

Trust airinx filter

trust turbo elbow

trust top mount log manifold

greddy emanage

Custom downpipe

megan racing front STB

Tranny/Drivetrain:

Fidanza lightened flywheel

Superior/Illegal garage race clutch.

Weld locd v3.5

Exterior

s14 kouki tails (97-98)

Interior:

trust shift knob

cusco drift button

Saga 5.0 SR Water temp guage F

Saga 5.0 SR Boost guage lbs

Saga 5.0 SR Oil pressure guage lbs

Saga Fan temp controller

c-tune c-pillar bar- Stiffens up chassis and reduces chassis flex (creaking of interior)

Anti-Theft

Python 881xp pager alarm w/autostart

Python Proximity sensor

I'm in no rush to get rid of the car. Just sorta have it and figured I should do something with it.
I want to sell for cash or trade. Streetbike anyone?
Old 10-19-2007, 02:43 PM   #2
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
price?

message length?
Old 10-19-2007, 06:11 PM   #3
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Toss him an offer

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 10-19-2007, 06:50 PM   #4
jesuchristo
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
jesuchristo is making his/her stupidity well-knownjesuchristo is making his/her stupidity well-knownjesuchristo is making his/her stupidity well-knownjesuchristo is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
One Mirrion Dorrars!
Old 10-24-2007, 12:35 AM   #5
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
No offers too crazy.
Old 10-25-2007, 06:11 PM   #6
nismoenthu
Zilvia Junkie

nismoenthu has a spectacular aura aboutnismoenthu has a spectacular aura aboutnismoenthu has a spectacular aura aboutnismoenthu has a spectacular aura aboutnismoenthu has a spectacular aura aboutnismoenthu has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to nismoenthu
trade mel??? cmonnn man! lol
Old 10-26-2007, 02:47 AM   #7
!Zar!
Post Whore!

That's what I'm looking for, a trade. hahaha. And your car does tempt me.
Old 10-26-2007, 03:43 AM   #8
khmerguy618
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khmerguy618
Eh fck all the BS.

Donate your turbo kit, c pillar bar, tension rod brace, and kouki tails, to ME!!!

kew cat he'll hook you guys up .

[email protected]

IF you bought stuff from me write me a review HERE
||VEXMOTORSPORTS || DMAX-USA || RPS CLUTCH || BAB AUTOBODY||
Old 10-26-2007, 03:14 PM   #9
nismoenthu
Zilvia Junkie

nismoenthu has a spectacular aura aboutnismoenthu has a spectacular aura aboutnismoenthu has a spectacular aura aboutnismoenthu has a spectacular aura aboutnismoenthu has a spectacular aura aboutnismoenthu has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
That's what I'm looking for, a trade. hahaha. And your car does tempt me.
let me know man, im willing to trade for the 944turbo(its faster than my evo)....if you throw in the bride, ill throw in the coreabu! lol
Old 10-26-2007, 03:21 PM   #10
nismoenthu
Zilvia Junkie

i promise you mel it will go to a good damm home! hahah im in need of a s chasis ASAP!
Old 10-28-2007, 11:57 PM   #11
!Zar!
Post Whore!

I'm tempted.
Old 10-29-2007, 12:35 AM   #12
slow40
Zilvia Junkie

slow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enough
nice ride man, gl with sale
Old 12-02-2007, 11:52 PM   #13
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Will sell for best offer.
Old 12-15-2007, 08:28 AM   #14
irax
Post Whore!

irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to irax
damn, too bad it wasn't non turbo with stock suspension id make a decent offer for that

glws
Old 12-15-2007, 10:20 AM   #15
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by irax View Post
damn, too bad it wasn't non turbo with stock suspension id make a decent offer for that

glws
Ummm. I want most of the suspensions stuff and have stock stuff to replace it with. If the car isn't already gone..

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
Old 12-15-2007, 02:37 PM   #16
!Zar!
Post Whore!

I have all the stock parts for it. I just don't feel like putting work into the car when I have other ones that need to be prepped for the track.

Make an offer on the complete car...
Old 12-15-2007, 03:19 PM   #17
BayS13
Zilvia Junkie

BayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really nice
gimmy rh tails xar
Old 12-17-2007, 01:48 PM   #18
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Gimmy rh money youchef.
Old 12-17-2007, 02:51 PM   #19
INeedNewTires
Zilvia FREAK!

INeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond repute
any underhood pics? where are you located?
Old 12-17-2007, 04:43 PM   #20
!Zar!
Post Whore!

I still need to take some pics.

I'm located in the San Francisco area.
Old 12-25-2007, 09:50 PM   #21
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I remember when I saw this car beat a 350z on the freeway.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 12-25-2007, 10:24 PM   #22
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Hell yeah. Where else could you spend around 6k and do that?
haha.
Old 12-25-2007, 10:24 PM   #23
khmerguy618
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khmerguy618
Mel, hit herb up, i think he has offer you might be interested in.

[email protected]

IF you bought stuff from me write me a review HERE
||VEXMOTORSPORTS || DMAX-USA || RPS CLUTCH || BAB AUTOBODY||
Old 12-25-2007, 11:41 PM   #24
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Alright. Will do first thing in the morning.
Old 12-31-2007, 04:13 PM   #25
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Ok guys.

lowballing me.

ugh.