Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-28-2019, 12:18 PM   #2731
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
Vinland Saga

Blades of the Immortal

Black Clover aka Naruto with magic

Radiant

Baruto

My Hero Academia

Mangas:

Attack on Titan

My Hero Academia

Berserk: On Hold

what no cautious hero? probably the most hilarious anime this season. its very red pilled.

BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2019, 02:02 PM   #2732
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I will add it to my Que
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 08:53 AM   #2733
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Currently watching:
Cautious hero
Vinland saga
Psycho pass 3
Mha
No guns life
Oresuki
Fire force

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 08:39 AM   #2734
HannahHowton

HannahHowton is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
what no cautious hero? probably the most hilarious anime this season. its very red pilled.

I think, this one can be definitely necessary and interesting for the people all over the world. That is the reason I am here.
HannahHowton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 02:02 AM   #2735
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
dude this season sucks.

-Gleipnir is okay. subliminal hentai. the dude is so weak. he has a girl controlling him.

-listeners is bleh. good art. simp dude hanging with a chick to find this other dude.

-tower of god is slow. the classic, clueless hero is op and he's trying to find this chick. who left him.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 02:00 PM   #2736
bfarroyo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
bfarroyo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I just got into sport anime and wow, I've been missing out.

Highly suggest Ace of Diamond & Haikyuu
bfarroyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 01:28 PM   #2737
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Darwin's game helps a little, but this season sucks!
Old 05-21-2020, 07:41 AM   #2738
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Much like getting back into the S chassis game after almost 10 years, I started trying to catch up on anime. Fate/Stay Night is absolutely GORGEOUS visually, and I just made it to the Golden Wind season of JoJo. I still have to start My Hero Academia.
Old 05-21-2020, 11:15 AM   #2739
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
I am watching black clover now. Great show so far. I find myself sucked into it.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 12:48 PM   #2740
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
I am watching black clover now. Great show so far. I find myself sucked into it.
I've heard really good things about that one, and the main hero is in Jump Force which I play. I'll have to check it out.
Old 05-22-2020, 09:54 AM   #2741
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Ah jump force. It could have been so good. All it needed as a bit more depth and tag mechanics similar to DBZ fighters where each character has it's own health bar instead of sharing one.
Old 05-23-2020, 06:26 AM   #2742
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Quote:
Ah jump force. It could have been so good. All it needed as a bit more depth and tag mechanics similar to DBZ fighters where each character has it's own health bar instead of sharing one.
Duuuuuude preach. I enjoy it as a filler between other games when I get bored, but man the story is dragging, and the one life bar thing SUCKS. Though being able to use All-Might and Jotaro Kujo on one team is pretty cool. Ah well.

Also Luffy looks fucking WEIRD in that graphics engine.
Old 05-27-2020, 08:19 PM   #2743
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
When it first came out I watched around 50 episodes as they were released, really didn't like it. Animation was weird and low quality, characters seemed kinda boring and predictable, but it really has taken a turn. Just watched episode 99 and I'm loving it overall now.

This season is kinda lame, but I've been watching some stuff.

-Tower of God is entertaining, main character and his girl are pretty bland, but all of the other characters seem interesting. For sure will be keeping up on it.

-Kaguya Sama is solid again for its second season

-Kakushigoto caught my interest with its animation style, haven't caught up on it, but I enjoyed the first few episodes I have seen.

Really looking forward to more Fire Force and Re-Zero next season.
Old 07-17-2020, 12:22 PM   #2744
tacobellman_2007
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
tacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Samurai Champloo. Dope soundtrack.

Amateur photography by me
tacobellman_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 01:56 PM   #2745
jdmgtom
Zilvia Member

jdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobellman_2007 View Post
Samurai Champloo. Dope soundtrack.
+1 oldie but goodie, I watch this every one-two years, always good.
Old 07-18-2020, 08:40 PM   #2746
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Re Zero season started, very fucked up anime! Reincarnated as Slime has new episodes and Black Clover picked back up. I recommend Boruto only in manga form.
Old 07-20-2020, 08:59 AM   #2747
heliontr

heliontr is an unknown quantity at this point
Naruto, Bleach, and Ghost Fighter.
heliontr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 02:26 AM   #2748
OliverCarrie

OliverCarrie is an unknown quantity at this point
Naruto Shippuden, Bleach, One Punch Man, Attack on Titan, and My Hero Academia.
OliverCarrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 08:26 AM   #2749
jdmgtom
Zilvia Member

jdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choices
Hajime No Ippo, very underrated. You can learn real boxing techniques from this anime.
Old 09-24-2020, 04:41 PM   #2750
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Nozomi Entertainment put a bunch of their older anime on youtube for the MFing freeeeee. I'm currently watching through Irresponsible Captain Tylor.

https://www.youtube.com/user/nozomient
Old 11-06-2020, 09:11 AM   #2751
Oloder
BANNED

Oloder is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by heliontr View Post
Naruto, Bleach, and Ghost Fighter.
I watched all of them. I liked Naruto the most
Oloder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 03:31 PM   #2752
dhsil80
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (7)
dhsil80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I like to watch a little bit of everything, some of the ones that I have watched and are waiting for the next seasons are:

The Rising of The Shield Hero
Attack on Titan
The Promised Neverland
Gamers
Plunderer
My First Girlfriend is a Gal
Darling in the FranXX
Overlord
The Irregular at Magic High School
dhsil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 05:07 AM   #2753
strikevalk

strikevalk is an unknown quantity at this point
Full Metal Panic, and FMP second raid will always have a place in my heart.
strikevalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 01:32 AM   #2754
Future240
Future Moderator

I just started watching the promised never land.

Clearly I need to pay attention to this thread more. I have not been this sucked in since In a minute.

Y’all help me throw together a list of must watch. I can edit the OP to include them.
Old 01-02-2021, 01:17 PM   #2755
Yellow4g63
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
Yellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Yellow4g63
Season 2 comes out this month.

95 240sx RB20 415whp
91 Nx2000 VVL yo
Yellow4g63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 02:03 PM   #2756
dhsil80
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (7)
dhsil80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
I just started watching the promised never land.

Clearly I need to pay attention to this thread more. I have not been this sucked in since In a minute.

Y?all help me throw together a list of must watch. I can edit the OP to include them.
Here?s a couple more titles. There?s a bit of everything in there

GATE (new season just announced)
Date A Live
Goblin Slayer
How not to summon a demon Lord
Gantz
The Sacred Blacksmith
Future Diary
Tokyo ESP
Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar
Black Lagoon
Rosario +Vampire
Dragonar Academy
Prison School
High School of the Dead
Shimoneta
Is it Wrong to try to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon? ( this one is awesome)
Freezing

You can find them in Hulu, Funimation, Crunchyroll. If you are looking for a good deal on streaming services I would go and get VRV and you get Crunchyroll and Hi-Dive. They have a lot of movies and OVAs and now that Funimation just bought them you?ll probably end up with a larger selection.
dhsil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 08:58 PM   #2757
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
original fist of the north star. its not just iconic, its legendary.

if you have a short attention span, watch the movie. but if you want to invest, you've got ~150 episodes to watch.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 10:31 AM   #2758
Future240
Future Moderator

^^^^ I've heard a lot about first of the north star. I will give it a go too. Plenty of time so all in on 150 episodes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhsil80 View Post
Here?s a couple more titles. There?s a bit of everything in there

GATE (new season just announced)
Date A Live
Goblin Slayer
How not to summon a demon Lord
Gantz
The Sacred Blacksmith
Future Diary
Tokyo ESP
Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar
Black Lagoon
Rosario +Vampire
Dragonar Academy
Prison School
High School of the Dead
Shimoneta
Is it Wrong to try to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon? ( this one is awesome)
Freezing

You can find them in Hulu, Funimation, Crunchyroll. If you are looking for a good deal on streaming services I would go and get VRV and you get Crunchyroll and Hi-Dive. They have a lot of movies and OVAs and now that Funimation just bought them you?ll probably end up with a larger selection.

Just started is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon. The fan service is a bit much but solid premise so far.
Old 01-27-2021, 07:30 PM   #2759
Alex Mcknz

Alex Mcknz is an unknown quantity at this point
I just started watching Attack on Titan on Netflix.
Alex Mcknz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 12:04 AM   #2760
Future240
Future Moderator

Kiss anime.ru is no more.

However Kim Anime is basically a clone. I've been watching Jujitsu Kaisen. Pretty good so far. It is sucking me in.