Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-13-2019, 04:26 PM   #31
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
cool thanks. thats what they use, so thats probably what ill be stuck with.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2019, 12:32 PM   #32
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Title changed. With E3 over we can chat about gaming in general now.

I finally saw the star wars gamplay trailer. Seems pretty dope. It reminds me of the force unleashed games. I own and liked both of them.

I just hope there are some power tiers and the moral choices that can lead you to the dark side.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 07:51 PM   #33
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Title changed. With E3 over we can chat about gaming in general now.

I finally saw the star wars gamplay trailer. Seems pretty dope. It reminds me of the force unleashed games. I own and liked both of them.

I just hope there are some power tiers and the moral choices that can lead you to the dark side.
There are extended gameplay videos out there. It looks pretty rad. He seems a bit over powered but I’m not sure how far into the game it is. What I’m most excited about is they studied Metroid going into development.
Old 06-14-2019, 10:15 PM   #34
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
curious what people’s reaction to Epic game store. im suprised at the sheer number of exclusives

personally im not a huge fan. out of convenience if rather just use steam and really not a fan of being pressured to use epic as an exlusive. I also really despise the word ‘epic’ and dont wish to support the company that came up with fortnite.

then again because Im old, waiting a year of two is not a big deal and I usually do that anyways as Im cheap and dont want to pay $60 for a new game.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 01:34 PM   #35
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
All the epic temporary exclusives I will pick up on steam during a sale for cheap.
Old 06-18-2019, 01:52 PM   #36
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
if one prefers to get a game to come down cheaper (for me $20 is good), its likely to be over a year anyways. i just hope those games eventually find their way to steam.
Old 06-18-2019, 01:57 PM   #37
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
if one prefers to get a game to come down cheaper (for me $20 is good), its likely to be over a year anyways. i just hope those games eventually find their way to steam.
Same.. I'm never ever going to buy a game @ $59.99+. I'll wait three years if I have to. So I'm still playing the games just at a slower pace, which is totally fine to me. I don't play online anyway.
kanyedian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 02:56 PM   #38
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

often closer to $100 after dlc’s at full retail. granted most dlc’s are not worth it.
Old 06-18-2019, 03:08 PM   #39
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
It trips me out that DLC is so much money also. But I guess as long as parents (who I assume may be the largest market) continue to buy it for their progeny, there is no reason for it to devalue.

Does DLC ever reduce in price over time? Or will something that is $10 always be $10 even four years later? Would be nice if the slope of cost over time was negative and linear
kanyedian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 07:36 AM   #40
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyedian View Post
It trips me out that DLC is so much money also. But I guess as long as parents (who I assume may be the largest market) continue to buy it for their progeny, there is no reason for it to devalue.

Does DLC ever reduce in price over time? Or will something that is $10 always be $10 even four years later? Would be nice if the slope of cost over time was negative and linear

I can't speak for consoles but on PC dlc does go down. If you wait you can usually get a "game of the year" or "complete" edition of the game that has all the DLC for cheap.
Old 06-19-2019, 08:05 AM   #41
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Only DLC I've ever paid for was the zombie expansion for Red Dead Redemption and the Champions Ballad for BotW.

I've never purchased any in game bs.
Old 06-19-2019, 08:34 AM   #42
Future240
Future Moderator

Not all of it is BS though.

The bordlands DLC for instance gives you new missions and new characters.

The skyrim dlc introduced new monsters and new abilities.

Forza you get car packs with lots of new cars.

That being said I never buy the costume change dlc
Old 06-19-2019, 10:30 AM   #43
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

On Steam, dlc's go on sale. typically the value isn't quite there. It's not that dlc's aren't ever worth it, but it's rare that it does. Even more missions and characters doesn't mean they're well thought out.

I find that if a game has a good mod community, thats usually a plus. That's one of the reasons why I kept going back playing some of the elder scrolls games.
Old 07-02-2019, 11:46 AM   #44
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
anybody here try World Of Final Fantasy Maxima?

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 12:58 PM   #45
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Mario Maker 2 looks way too good. It’s essentially and endless Mario game. Gonna cop that shit end of the week.
Old 07-02-2019, 01:26 PM   #46
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Mario Maker 2 looks way too good. It’s essentially and endless Mario game. Gonna cop that shit end of the week.
Old 07-02-2019, 07:38 PM   #47
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Destiny 2 all day, holla @countvoncastro
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 05:43 AM   #48
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
Holy shit!
Old 07-03-2019, 09:59 AM   #49
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Trying to finish dragon quest xi. If you grind levels it becomes too easy. But story is great so far.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 10:29 AM   #50
Future240
Future Moderator

^^ I will have to add that one to the list to pick up next year.

Patient Gamer ftw
Old 07-20-2019, 03:49 PM   #51
meteorite_flo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
meteorite_flo is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
^^ I will have to add that one to the list to pick up next year.

Patient Gamer ftw
Great game! I'd wait for a sale. They do appear often especially if you're on PC.

I need to get back on this game, I'd probably have to start all over again because I forgot where to go.
meteorite_flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 08:04 AM   #52
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by meteorite_flo View Post
I need to get back on this game, I'd probably have to start all over again because I forgot where to go.

This is my story on like 8 games. I am such a game slut. It is so hard to commit to a game for more than a few weeks.
Old 07-24-2019, 12:04 PM   #53
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
sonavabitch! you pop up in the random places dontcha!

Old 08-01-2019, 10:53 AM   #54
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

anyone here here play Marvel S.T.R.I.K.E. Force on mobile?

Old 08-01-2019, 11:30 AM   #55
Future240
Future Moderator

Is it any good? It seemed like a cash grab for end game.
Old 08-02-2019, 06:38 AM   #56
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Wink

Quote:
This is my story on like 8 games. I am such a game slut. It is so hard to commit to a game for more than a few weeks.
That’s where I’m at with RE2 on PS4. Can’t wait til these kids go back to school!
Old 08-02-2019, 11:27 AM   #57
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Is it any good? It seemed like a cash grab for end game.
this one has been around for 2 years i think. its grindy, like pretty much any other game, but its turn base so its entertaining.

Old 08-05-2019, 08:14 AM   #58
jedi03
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
jedi03 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
would love to see starcraft ghost picked back up...overwatch singleplayer, another GOOD fallout game
jedi03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 01:38 PM   #59
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
That’s where I’m at with RE2 on PS4. Can’t wait til these kids go back to school!

Mine just started. 8:30 bedtime FTW! Right now I am playing Dishonored 2 and Assassin's Creed IV black Flag and Batman Arkham Knight.