Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-04-2020, 09:12 PM   #2161
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
is zilvia running piss slow for anyone else?
Tapatalk's not TOO bad. Web version is f'n slow as ass, and constantly throwing that stupid forbidden 403 error.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2020, 09:27 PM   #2162
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
yeah, i still live behind a PC and Zilvia has been unforgivingly horrible lately

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 09:34 PM   #2163
mechanicalmoron
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
mechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Pruis/Tesla are logical. If you're looking for logical, practical and comfortable while having driving experience, break your fucking finger, sit on a hospital bed and play simulators with actuators. You can't get everything you want, turd.
You should try smoking pot some time.

New cars are built of simulators and actuators.

There's nothing logical about a prius or tesla, one's an overpriced not-so-nice hypocritical virtue signal that pisses people off, one's an expensive gimmicky cyberpunk fantasy.

Logical is a 96 chevy pickup, but you probably wouldn't like that, it's also comfortable and fun and practical and capable and cheap and simple, and you can't have everything you want...
mechanicalmoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 08:24 AM   #2164
jedi03
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
jedi03 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
you can and should have all you want! isn't that he American dream?????
jedi03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 08:43 AM   #2165
TollieLifted
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
TollieLifted is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
yeah, i still live behind a PC and Zilvia has been unforgivingly horrible lately
Same. Suuuper slow lately.
TollieLifted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 10:25 AM   #2166
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicalmoron View Post
You should try smoking pot some time.

New cars are built of simulators and actuators.

There's nothing logical about a prius or tesla, one's an overpriced not-so-nice hypocritical virtue signal that pisses people off, one's an expensive gimmicky cyberpunk fantasy.

Logical is a 96 chevy pickup, but you probably wouldn't like that, it's also comfortable and fun and practical and capable and cheap and simple, and you can't have everything you want...
I have a Bronco II to put around in. Absolutely fucking terrible on gas but fuck do I love that thing.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 09:22 AM   #2167
jedi03
Nissanaholic!

kills me that people want to feel disconnected from driving...already see to many accidents or near accidents from the same people lol
Old 03-06-2020, 07:18 PM   #2168
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi03 View Post
kills me that people want to feel disconnected from driving...already see to many accidents or near accidents from the same people lol
The solution is not more engaging cars. The solution is less people driving.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 08:03 AM   #2169
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Hey, i'm still grumpy.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 06:29 AM   #2170
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
You're also a shitty bassist and I hate you.

Just kidding. I love you, boo. How was the show?
Old 03-09-2020, 08:03 AM   #2171
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Quote:
You're also a shitty bassist and I hate you.

Just kidding. I love you, boo. How was the show?
Hasn't happened yet. 21st. Still a shitty bassist, non-practicing. haha
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 08:28 AM   #2172
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Still a bitch but I still miss you so. Keep on not practicing. That's generally how you get better.
Old 03-28-2020, 09:09 PM   #2173
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
I bought another Need For Speed game. Going 'lockdown' crazy and wanted to attempt to customize some cars for fun. Still can't get the cars low, still can't go low unless you widebody whatever you're using, car leveling system means jack shit...but hey, I paid for it. You win, SpeedHunters/EA.

...why the fuck is the Kyza so e-famous? Dude I can't understand it. I know we all have to be mentally younger than we physically are to like the style of cars we like, but shit man anyone 30yrs+ that thinks the Kyza's shit is cool should not have a vehicle.
Old 03-30-2020, 07:49 AM   #2174
jedi03
Nissanaholic!

i am mad that forza 5 doesnt let me buy cars anymore...im still not finished with all my races yet!!!!
Old 03-30-2020, 09:32 AM   #2175
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
being quarantined hasn't been too bad as I've been able to stay busy with the cars.

Been watching the channel, "JDM Masters" on YT. Extremely in-depth reviews and historical information presented in a very organic way.

Compare their review of the Evo V here with 97k views:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQdNDDaVZs0

To this pile of shit with 784k views:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIpt5R_Na58&t=388s
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 06:12 AM   #2176
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

That's because TJ Hunt is a fucking f-word.

Last edited by SupaDoopa; 03-31-2020 at 03:23 PM.. Reason: So people of other sexual preferences don't get hot and bothered.
Old 03-31-2020, 06:47 AM   #2177
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi03 View Post
i am mad that forza 5 doesnt let me buy cars anymore...im still not finished with all my races yet!!!!
I refuse to buy another Gran Turismo, or Forza Motorsports until they include some sort of narrow mountain course.

I'd even compromise with the Gunsai Touge for GT and Forza bringing back Fujimi Kaido...
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 01:24 PM   #2178
spitfiredc7

Trader Rating: (1)
spitfiredc7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
That's because TJ Hunt is a fucking *SNIP*
Quoting for truth.
Old 03-31-2020, 06:02 PM   #2179
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicalmoron View Post
I would love to hear the logical explanation for the argument that neither the Prius nor Tesla are logical.

It'll be ill.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 11:32 PM   #2180
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
I HATE EQing FOR MASTERING SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

Still stuck on getting my 3rd album out! so many things most of you wouldnt notice, but all the dumb little things that haunt me in my sleep!

talk all the shit you want, but when it comes down to it... even with my aero parts, im am the most anal sonofabitch on this planet!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 11:52 PM   #2181
Initial Drift
Premium Member

Initial Drift has disabled reputation
Man, started seeing "he who shall not be named" posting on FB for sale threads more actively. Gotta love seeing "ultra rare" on every item that's listed...... And all the people that go crazy the the shit.
Initial Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 09:08 AM   #2182
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Initial Drift View Post
Man, started seeing "he who shall not be named" posting on FB for sale threads more actively. Gotta love seeing "ultra rare" on every item that's listed...... And all the people that go crazy the the shit.
lol mr "I have baller $800 wheel spacers" hubeny? yeah hes on backshelf now. time to put him on blast again.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 08:05 PM   #2183
Initial Drift
Premium Member

Initial Drift has disabled reputation
The man should always be on blast so people don't forget his douchery.
Initial Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 08:12 PM   #2184
spooled240
Post Whore!

spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
"YAJ gEmZ"
Old 04-05-2020, 04:34 PM   #2185
merlz
Zilvia Member

merlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
"YAJ gEmZ"
LMAO oh god. Me and my mates were saying the exact same shit.
Waiting for Dizza to join Backshelf.
Old 04-07-2020, 05:17 PM   #2186
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
...what the fuck is Backshelf. This is about the 5th time I've heard of it.
Old 04-07-2020, 06:44 PM   #2187
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
a place for nismo hoarders to show off their nismo parts and offer over priced nismo things for sale sometimes.
Old 04-08-2020, 05:58 PM   #2188
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
a place for nismo hoarders to show off their nismo parts and offer over priced nismo things for sale sometimes.
This is hilariously accurate. They removed my first post. Might try to sell wheels there then find some brain bleach.
Old 04-08-2020, 09:30 PM   #2189
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
This is hilariously accurate. They removed my first post. Might try to sell wheels there then find some brain bleach.
i sure hope they?re nismo!
Old 04-09-2020, 12:57 PM   #2190
spooled240
Post Whore!

So are any of you old asswipes getting anything done to your equally-old relics in quarantine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
They removed my first post.
Try increasing the price and include the word RARE in the title and as many times as you want in the description in all caps.