Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 08-21-2020, 08:13 PM   #1
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
Arrow FS: P2M S14 Trunk Carpet, Chase Bays PS Res, VQ Coils

Ive got a few things laying around that I won't be needing. Just looking to get what spent back out of the items. First come first served. Paypal only unless local CASH IN HAND! Additional pix available upon request. Feel free to text at 352-318-3zero29 or email at [email protected] with any questions.

Hitachi VQ35DE Coils: Brand new in the box. I am going with R35 coils on my setup so wont need these. Great upgrade over the worn out 25 year old coils and igniter.
Asking: $130 shipped

Chase Bays PS Reservoir: Asking: $old!

P2M S14 Checker Trunk Carpet: Asking: $old!

Last edited by speedfiend; 09-14-2020 at 06:38 AM..
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2020, 08:00 AM   #2
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Bump TTT!!!
Old 08-25-2020, 08:20 AM   #3
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Those 370Z coils perform exactly the same as the R35 GTR coil packs. The only thing missing is a little indcutor/resistor/(I do not know what its called) inside the boot.

I would reuse those if you could
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 06:20 AM   #4
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Bumpin' this one up!
Old 09-03-2020, 11:36 AM   #5
Keegster
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Keegster will become famous soon enoughKeegster will become famous soon enoughKeegster will become famous soon enoughKeegster will become famous soon enoughKeegster will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Those 370Z coils perform exactly the same as the R35 GTR coil packs. The only thing missing is a little indcutor/resistor/(I do not know what its called) inside the boot.

The ones I have all seen have them
Keegster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 11:43 AM   #6
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trunk carpet Sold!!

Get the rest of this outta here!
Old 09-12-2020, 09:02 PM   #7
WESamiss
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
WESamiss is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Interested in PS reservoir.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2020, 06:39 AM   #8
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Chase Bays PS reservoir sold to WESamiss!
Old 09-14-2020, 04:56 PM   #9
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post

I confirmed these do in fact have the resistor in them like the R35 coils. Get a great coilpack upgrade for cheap!!
Old 09-18-2020, 09:50 AM   #10
HellaSlowAndOld
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
HellaSlowAndOld is making a name for him/her selfHellaSlowAndOld is making a name for him/her selfHellaSlowAndOld is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Great seller! Got the truck carpet fast and easy and as described! Thank you!
HellaSlowAndOld is offline   Reply With Quote