Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 01-07-2019, 07:59 PM   #1
drfftn
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
drfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
New exhaust laws in Cali

So with the new exhaust noise laws that went into effect this past Jan 1 what is everyone doing about them? Stock exhaust, cut-outs, etc...?

The Law (AB 1824)

Video of an officer issuing exhaust citation

A petition that's going around

Last edited by drfftn; 01-07-2019 at 08:57 PM..
drfftn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2019, 08:04 PM   #2
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Getting ready to register in another state, moving isn’t an option and this is no longer a fix it ticket.
Old 01-07-2019, 09:07 PM   #3
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
According to the Link... cut outs are not gonna be aloud. Also reads as though the law is still the same, in that you can still have an aftermarket exhaust, but cannot exceed a "noise limit", which was measured in decibles... but that officer is on another level. Dumb ass dipshits and those stupid f'n street take over garbage. God damn losers.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 12:02 AM   #4
Dboyizmlg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Dboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Ill be running an after market cat back, but it will have to be a sleeper look style, one that doesn’t catch any attention. HKS makes a good one... FYI
Dboyizmlg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 09:32 AM   #5
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by [240sx] View Post
According to the Link... cut outs are not gonna be aloud. Also reads as though the law is still the same, in that you can still have an aftermarket exhaust, but cannot exceed a "noise limit", which was measured in decibles... but that officer is on another level. Dumb ass dipshits and those stupid f'n street take over garbage. God damn losers.

you couldnt run a cut out before this law went into effect...
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 11:02 AM   #6
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (43)
hobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
IS300 and G35 sedan OEM mufflers are about to pull a premium in CA.
hobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 11:57 AM   #7
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
USED HKS s13 Sport Exhaust. $1000. LMK.
Old 01-08-2019, 01:26 PM   #8
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbs View Post
IS300 and G35 sedan OEM mufflers are about to pull a premium in CA.
i have a sportdesign exhaust on my IS. want it? maybe i should wait a week before racewars.

on a serious note, CA seems as if they want to regulate the ever living shit out of every aspect of your life (remember the texting tax we saw in the news a week or two ago). at what point in time do people stand up, and say enough is enough? surely not now.
Old 01-08-2019, 01:34 PM   #9
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
i have a sportdesign exhaust on my IS. want it? maybe i should wait a week before racewars.

on a serious note, CA seems as if they want to regulate the ever living shit out of every aspect of your life (remember the texting tax we saw in the news a week or two ago). at what point in time do people stand up, and say enough is enough? surely not now.
Other people were complaining.

Car enthusiasts are a tiny percentage of the population.

Play stupid games & win stupid prizes.

You guys are paying the price for dudes starting their straight pipe'd SR 'missiles' at 5 AM to get to autozone so they can open on time & those idiots doing 'takeovers.'

Also modifying emissions systems is stupid.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 02:36 PM   #10
Coupes_FTW
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Coupes_FTW is making a name for him/her selfCoupes_FTW is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Coupes_FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 02:39 PM   #11
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post

Also modifying emissions systems is stupid.
Easy to say with the state you’re in, not even that strict I’m sure. While I don’t agree with takeovers as they’re completely stupid, this new exhaust law has nothing to do with emissions. This is some cops ego saying your exhaust is too loud as if their ears are an official decibel measurement device. Until it calms down or something changes with the law this is going to continue to fuck things up here more. Once they get you for that, referee will go through your car with a fine tooth comb and find anything else you have done, including tint and lowering the vehicle of any sort.
Old 01-08-2019, 02:45 PM   #12
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Ehh, just called my local CHP office and got confirmation. All that's changed is the ability to correct (or lack thereof) a violation to the 95 decibels noise limit. You can still have an aftermarket exhaust(with the required emission components), and not be fined. If you are cited, a trip to the state ref can dismiss the ticket.

[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 04:00 PM   #13
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by [240sx] View Post
Ehh, just called my local CHP office and got confirmation. All that's changed is the ability to correct (or lack thereof) a violation to the 95 decibels noise limit. You can still have an aftermarket exhaust(with the required emission components), and not be fined. If you are cited, a trip to the state ref can dismiss the ticket.

This.

Nothings changed except its non correctable now. Its not like cops are going to start witch hunting now.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 04:14 PM   #14
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
People are trying to sell OEM s13/s14 exhausts for $200+ now. LMAO
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 07:53 AM   #15
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Easy to say with the state you’re in, not even that strict I’m sure. While I don’t agree with takeovers as they’re completely stupid, this new exhaust law has nothing to do with emissions. This is some cops ego saying your exhaust is too loud as if their ears are an official decibel measurement device. Until it calms down or something changes with the law this is going to continue to fuck things up here more. Once they get you for that, referee will go through your car with a fine tooth comb and find anything else you have done, including tint and lowering the vehicle of any sort.
This was wanted by non-car enthusiasts.

People are sick of the noise.

TBH, I get it. If I never had to hear a harley again I'd be stoked.
Old 01-09-2019, 08:20 AM   #16
zenkicpe
Zilvia Member

zenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud of
TBH if I never have to read one of your SJW posts again id be stoked

hopefully you can take a joke
zenkicpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 08:32 AM   #17
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenkicpe View Post
TBH if I never have to read one of your SJW posts again id be stoked

hopefully you can take a joke
You guys ITT

"I CAN"T ANNOY MY NEIGHBORS?!"

Old 01-09-2019, 09:14 AM   #18
zenkicpe
Zilvia Member

zenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud of
way to be a good sport
Old 01-10-2019, 11:14 AM   #19
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
It’s pretty early to say, a lot of speculation going around. From what I hear a lot of people already got this ticket just by the officers discretion and it is 1000 no questions asked, for get this just some exhaust tips. Not looking good for anyone In California atm.
Old 01-10-2019, 11:34 AM   #20
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Hks sport, hf cat, added resonator and open wg dump
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 12:04 PM   #21
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
This.

Nothings changed except its non correctable now. Its not like cops are going to start witch hunting now.
I beg to differ. A lot of noise on Instagram about people getting pulled over and getting sent before a judge/ref.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
This was wanted by non-car enthusiasts.

People are sick of the noise.

TBH, I get it. If I never had to hear a harley again I'd be stoked.
It's specifically due to the Side Shows/Takeovers and street racing that's been out of hand and the shit they post online. Ive heard of/watched videos where they are shooting fireworks at cops and just being dumb as fuck. What did everyone expect to happen? Cops just bend over and take it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlecamslam View Post
It’s pretty early to say, a lot of speculation going around. From what I hear a lot of people already got this ticket just by the officers discretion and it is 1000 no questions asked, for get this just some exhaust tips. Not looking good for anyone In California atm.
Its not exactly $1000 no questions asked. Its like every other fine, up to $1000, possibly more with fee's and whatnot.

I personally think, as a "community", we need to somehow organize AGAINST the side shows/takeovers, they are fucking it all up beyond possible repair.

OP, that "Krispy Kream" meet and the majority of the people that attracts is a HUGE culprit to this shit storm. Remember that video of the dude's fighting that parking lot security guy? Yea, that would never happen at the local 240 meets we used to run several years ago.
Old 01-10-2019, 03:44 PM   #22
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
It’s pretty early to say, a lot of speculation going around.
the stop contributing to it

i've been seeing all sorts of misinformation being spread. dudes posting scans of laws that expired in 1998 and shit...

nothing has changed. people need to stop making a big deal out of this. it's the same as it's ever been - don't be a fuckwit and you'll be fine, or maybe you won't, it's california and if you don't like it you can GEITTTT OUTTTT
Old 01-10-2019, 03:53 PM   #23
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
the stop contributing to it

i've been seeing all sorts of misinformation being spread. dudes posting scans of laws that expired in 1998 and shit...

nothing has changed. people need to stop making a big deal out of this. it's the same as it's ever been - don't be a fuckwit and you'll be fine, or maybe you won't, it's california and if you don't like it you can GEITTTT OUTTTT
Don't be just as bad taking the change like it isn't an issue. Sure, the law itself hasn't changed, but the instant fine is being used on anyone they see that looks like the exhaust isnt stock (even then, that's still being overreached). The way it's being enforced is unjust. Someone with zero training in identifying exhaust and emissions components should have no business forcing people to take a lot of time and money being guilty until proven innocent.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 04:09 PM   #24
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
for get this just some exhaust tips. Not looking good for anyone In California atm.
no. no. no. all wrong. those are tips. usually tips are just visual and dont change or add noise. stop.

Quote:
nothing has changed. people need to stop making a big deal out of this. it's the same as it's ever been -
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.nismo. View Post
Sure, the law itself hasn't changed,
this isnt 100% correct, the criteria for testing and the guidelines haven't changed, but the consequences have. which is what most people have an issue with (myself included). you cool with paying a 1k fine now, just because its past jan 1? didnt think so.

im just waiting for someone to take this to court on grounds of the fine creating un-due hardship for something so minor. if you have a compelling enough argument, and the right judge, this may end up getting tied up in the courts.
Old 01-10-2019, 05:00 PM   #25
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
no. no. no. all wrong. those are tips. usually tips are just visual and dont change or add noise. stop.

this isnt 100% correct, the criteria for testing and the guidelines haven't changed, but the consequences have. which is what most people have an issue with (myself included). you cool with paying a 1k fine now, just because its past jan 1? didnt think so.

im just waiting for someone to take this to court on grounds of the fine creating un-due hardship for something so minor. if you have a compelling enough argument, and the right judge, this may end up getting tied up in the courts.
That was my whole point in my post...

Old 01-10-2019, 05:33 PM   #26
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
if you have a compelling enough argument, and the right judge, this may end up getting tied up in the courts.
I've sort of been here. Not with an exhaust ticket, but for getting a "modified tail light" citation in my old FD. Cop tjought my stock FD tail lights were modified and too dark.

My experience in a nut shell was that the cops nor the judges know shit about cars and these citations in general. They didn't bother with hard evidence like lumins readings and instead determined that the tail lights were modified because A) the cop just thought they looked dark and B)because I didnt purchase my 1993 Rx7 when it was new..when I was 5 years old. I was found guilty and tried to appeal the court decision but that turned out to be a nightmare in itself. You seem to need a degree in law to know what half the terms mean. Ended up not bothering with it and just paid the fine.

I see the same deal happening here. Cop notices your car is modified in some form and will cite you for modifed exhaust regardless of how loud or modified it looks. In court they will simply ask if the exhaust is stock and then drop the gavel and check you out at the front counter.

This whole thing is a money grab. We're not going to see a reduction in these street takeovers because of an increase in modified exhaust tickets. I remember seeing a Uhaul truck doing burnouts in one of the street takeover videos...those are the kinds of people that we're dealing with here. They should start giving citations to people who rent Uhaul trucks as well.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 06:12 PM   #27
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
I've sort of been here. Not with an exhaust ticket, but for getting a "modified tail light" citation in my old FD. Cop tjought my stock FD tail lights were modified and too dark.

My experience in a nut shell was that the cops nor the judges know shit about cars and these citations in general. They didn't bother with hard evidence like lumins readings and instead determined that the tail lights were modified because A) the cop just thought they looked dark and B)because I didnt purchase my 1993 Rx7 when it was new..when I was 5 years old. I was found guilty and tried to appeal the court decision but that turned out to be a nightmare in itself. You seem to need a degree in law to know what half the terms mean. Ended up not bothering with it and just paid the fine.

I see the same deal happening here. Cop notices your car is modified in some form and will cite you for modifed exhaust regardless of how loud or modified it looks. In court they will simply ask if the exhaust is stock and then drop the gavel and check you out at the front counter.

This whole thing is a money grab. We're not going to see a reduction in these street takeovers because of an increase in modified exhaust tickets. I remember seeing a Uhaul truck doing burnouts in one of the street takeover videos...those are the kinds of people that we're dealing with here. They should start giving citations to people who rent Uhaul trucks as well.
It's not illegal to have a modified exhaust though. You could replace a gasket, and technically the system is "modified". It's illegal to have one with the purpose of making it louder, not having a muffler, and it cannot be over 95DB. You are unable to purchase a new OEM exhaust as the car is too old, there for you have no choice but to get an aftermarket replacement. If the intent is to say anything other than factory is illegal would essentially give you no option but to keep getting citations or scrap the car (which would be rediculous). If there is a muffler equiped on your exhaust with no cutouts, then the only thing after that is making sure you are under 95DB. The officers are not performing tests to ensure you violate that, which is why you should fight it in court. You can go to a BAR station for a certificate of compliance, but now what? You just wasted a fuck ton of time and money for no reason. Obviously if you know you're not in company, you're asking for it. However there are a lot of people being cited and they're in compliance, which is bullshit.

Old 01-10-2019, 06:37 PM   #28
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDANGER24 View Post
It's specifically due to the Side Shows/Takeovers and street racing that's been out of hand and the shit they post online. Ive heard of/watched videos where they are shooting fireworks at cops and just being dumb as fuck. What did everyone expect to happen? Cops just bend over and take it?

I personally think, as a "community", we need to somehow organize AGAINST the side shows/takeovers, they are fucking it all up beyond possible repair.

OP, that "Krispy Kream" meet and the majority of the people that attracts is a HUGE culprit to this shit storm. Remember that video of the dude's fighting that parking lot security guy? Yea, that would never happen at the local 240 meets we used to run several years ago.
But then how are they going to get instagram famous?
But seriously, I saw a couple of those videos, and Im sure that has to do a lot with what you guys are having to deal with over there. Fuck those guys, that deserved some riot police, tear gas and lots of spikes strips...

Quote:
don't be a fuckwit and you'll be fine, or maybe you won't, it's california and if you don't like it you can GEITTTT OUTTTT
Anywhere but texas PLEASE
Old 01-10-2019, 08:24 PM   #29
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Anywhere but texas PLEASE
don't worry, they're all going to oregon

my point is; california is always going to keep pulling shit like this. no one should be surprised. yeah, it's fucking dumb, but if you don't have $1000 to burn, you probably chose the wrong hobby
Old 01-11-2019, 07:21 AM   #30
zenkicpe
Zilvia Member

Gotta find ways to pay for the sanctuary for all mang

Next up will be NYC