Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 07-05-2018, 04:43 PM   #91
Lehr98

Trader Rating: (0)
Lehr98 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Anyone know of 240sx's for sale in the 626 area
?
Lehr98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2018, 04:53 PM   #92
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lehr98 View Post
Anyone know of 240sx's for sale in the 626 area
?
Please don't spam our thread, I responded to you in your WTB thread.
Old 07-12-2018, 11:40 AM   #93
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
Should we do another one of these? I think those weakass "street takeovers" have stopped long enough for the cops to chill out and not bust us for our also-weakass meet. lol

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 11:54 AM   #94
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
I'm down but I can't this week. I can next week! The 20th?

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 02:03 PM   #95
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
I'm down but I can't this week. I can next week! The 20th?

I have been driving my 240 for the past week (In this BS heat), so yea things should be good. Id be down for either the 240 or the Toyota.
Old 07-13-2018, 04:41 PM   #96
onebadna1nsx

onebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura aboutonebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura aboutonebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura aboutonebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura aboutonebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura aboutonebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura about
I'll be out of town this weekend and next so I will not be able to attend the bromanticals until the 27th....
onebadna1nsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 09:33 PM   #97
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
27th then?

Old 07-19-2018, 09:55 PM   #98
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
27th I can do

Old 07-19-2018, 10:02 PM   #99
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Ill try and be there guys, I fly in that day.
Old 07-20-2018, 01:51 AM   #100
1Badhatch
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
1Badhatch is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
If you do it on the 3rd I'll be back in town till the 5th I can drive my ls turbo vert around before I go back to Oregon
1Badhatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 09:57 AM   #101
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Badhatch View Post
If you do it on the 3rd I'll be back in town till the 5th I can drive my ls turbo vert around before I go back to Oregon
This guy can’t even stop by and he’s talking about driving this turbo vert pshhh

Old 07-25-2018, 01:19 PM   #102
onebadna1nsx

onebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura aboutonebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura aboutonebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura aboutonebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura aboutonebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura aboutonebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura about
Dangit, 27th I will be at my usual Lexus event....
Old 07-25-2018, 01:43 PM   #103
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

get some boba first lol

Old 07-25-2018, 03:06 PM   #104
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebadna1nsx View Post
Lexus meet?
Old 07-27-2018, 09:45 AM   #105
t3chnique
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (-1)
t3chnique has a spectacular aura aboutt3chnique has a spectacular aura aboutt3chnique has a spectacular aura aboutt3chnique has a spectacular aura aboutt3chnique has a spectacular aura aboutt3chnique has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
where is this happening?
t3chnique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 12:17 PM   #106
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Need to get a head count next time. I don't think it happenned this week because it sounded like only 2 or 3 ppl were going to show up rofl

Old 07-28-2018, 12:23 PM   #107
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Yea if we cma get a head count and commitment more will show. I won't be able to go this coming Friday, got a wedding reversal I have to attend

Old 07-28-2018, 12:25 PM   #108
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Sorry guys I got in late from a work trip. Whenever we can plan another one I am game for it, the 240 should be running by end of next week.
Old 08-02-2018, 10:17 PM   #109
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Quote:
No invite

Anyone trying to roll tomorrow? Ill bring the Tezza out,240 is down (The usual..)
Old 08-02-2018, 10:20 PM   #110
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

I have a wedding reversal tomorrow so I'm out. Wedding every Saturday of August for me. Can robably do next week or even a different day

Old 08-03-2018, 11:43 AM   #111
t3chnique
Leaky Injector

t3chnique has a spectacular aura aboutt3chnique has a spectacular aura aboutt3chnique has a spectacular aura aboutt3chnique has a spectacular aura aboutt3chnique has a spectacular aura aboutt3chnique has a spectacular aura about
let's do one next week, 8/10/18... Where do you guys usually meet?
Old 08-03-2018, 01:05 PM   #112
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3chnique View Post
let's do one next week, 8/10/18... Where do you guys usually meet?
I should be able to make it. Wedding saturday morning so it'll be tough for me to stay late. We always meet here

Ten Ren's Tea Time

https://yelp.to/qTKq/mE8Qmtqv5O

Old 08-05-2018, 02:17 PM   #113
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

I could make it

Old 08-05-2018, 03:07 PM   #114
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

I’m down to go
Old 08-08-2018, 06:48 PM   #115
onebadna1nsx

Sooooooo.... Friday? Do you miscreants want to eat dinner too?
Old 08-08-2018, 07:17 PM   #116
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Dinner where, Ramen? I can eat at the tea station or whatever if anyone wants to

Old 08-08-2018, 07:19 PM   #117
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Quote:
Sooooooo.... Friday? Do you miscreants want to eat dinner too?
Hey I'm not the one who didn't extend the invite for the Lexus meet

Haha yea I am game for a little bit, I will have the Yota.
Old 08-09-2018, 09:52 AM   #118
t3chnique
Leaky Injector

I'm game for whatever
Old 08-09-2018, 03:36 PM   #119
onebadna1nsx

Little Caesars in the parking lot. Lol jk we can go somewhere else too...

Sorry fishy, I don't go on this much. Usually can find me on the book of faces
Old 08-09-2018, 11:10 PM   #120
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

let's just eat at ten ren tomorrow.

9PM

https://www.yelp.com/biz/ten-rens-tea-time-alhambra