Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2019, 10:11 AM   #1
SteffbuiltNOLA
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Louisiana
Age: 27
Posts: 29
Trader Rating: (0)
SteffbuiltNOLA is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Air springs/bags

Is there anyone in here that has experience with air bag in their s chassis or any other chassis for that matter. Also really curious if anyone is running the powered by max bag over setup. On topic input would really be appreciated.
SteffbuiltNOLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2019, 03:45 PM   #2
SteffbuiltNOLA
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Louisiana
Age: 27
Posts: 29
Trader Rating: (0)
SteffbuiltNOLA is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Bump for some info.
SteffbuiltNOLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 05:41 PM   #3
thatdudesteveo
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Germany
Posts: 4
Trader Rating: (0)
thatdudesteveo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Bump, for info too
thatdudesteveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 10:39 AM   #4
SteffbuiltNOLA
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Louisiana
Age: 27
Posts: 29
Trader Rating: (0)
SteffbuiltNOLA is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Bumps for anyone rocking air suspension. Know plenty about air suspension as a whole but know nothing about the powered by max.
SteffbuiltNOLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:10 AM   #5
brndck
Premium Member
 
brndck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: torrance, ca
Age: 37
Posts: 11,005
Trader Rating: (122)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 122 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteffbuiltNOLA View Post
Bumps for anyone rocking air suspension. Know plenty about air suspension as a whole but know nothing about the powered by max.
what are you trying to find out that couldn't be answered by shooting PBM an email? Their customer service is excellent.
__________________

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:04 PM   #6
Ichi-Go
Leaky Injector
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Jacksonville,FL
Age: 31
Posts: 87
Trader Rating: (0)
Ichi-Go is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I think this video is relevant to this thread.

https://youtu.be/tSKGPIxKkWQ&fs=1" width="644" height="390">https://youtu.be/tSKGPIxKkWQ&fs=1" />https://youtu.be/tSKGPIxKkWQ">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=https://youtu.be/tSKGPIxKkWQ

I've only ridden in a bagged VW and it didn't feel as "tight" as a coilover car but I find it super interesting. Air cups are one of the neatest things to come out on the market recently. It is the best of both words it seems.

SteffbuiltNOLA,

They look like air bags. Can you share your experiences with air bags? I'm guessing PBM is using one of the main suppliers that builds bags to keep them DOT compliant.
Ichi-Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:12 PM   #7
SteffbuiltNOLA
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Louisiana
Age: 27
Posts: 29
Trader Rating: (0)
SteffbuiltNOLA is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
what are you trying to find out that couldn't be answered by shooting PBM an email? Their customer service is excellent.
More or less looking for personal experience. I’m sure I could ask raceland who makes the best coils and they’d say they do lol so I wanted someone who’s not affiliate to give their experience vs just asking pbm. I’ve always loved their parts and service since they’ve made it to the states and know they’re all good over there. I’ll be talking to them soon though because I do have technical questions for them about their setup but just here for reviews and experience.
SteffbuiltNOLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:06 PM   #8
jumpman2334
Zilvia Addict
 
jumpman2334's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Posts: 940
Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
part of your verbiage suggests you want to feedback on bag setups.

the other part suggests you are interested in the pbm bag over coil setup.

they are not the same thing. what are you interested in, specifically?
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:06 PM   #9
SteffbuiltNOLA
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Louisiana
Age: 27
Posts: 29
Trader Rating: (0)
SteffbuiltNOLA is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
part of your verbiage suggests you want to feedback on bag setups.

the other part suggests you are interested in the pbm bag over coil setup.

they are not the same thing. what are you interested in, specifically?
Bag over coil specifically. I know there’s a number of companies that make a product that would fit the bill but mostly looking for comfort as this setup would go on my daily vs any of my track cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichi-Go View Post
I think this video is relevant to this thread.

https://youtu.be/tSKGPIxKkWQ&fs=1" width="644" height="390">https://youtu.be/tSKGPIxKkWQ&fs=1" />https://youtu.be/tSKGPIxKkWQ">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=https://youtu.be/tSKGPIxKkWQ

I've only ridden in a bagged VW and it didn't feel as "tight" as a coilover car but I find it super interesting. Air cups are one of the neatest things to come out on the market recently. It is the best of both words it seems.

SteffbuiltNOLA,

They look like air bags. Can you share your experiences with air bags? I'm guessing PBM is using one of the main suppliers that builds bags to keep them DOT compliant.
The video didn’t work unfortunately. I’ve had experience with accuair and air lift performance but nothing more track oriented as pbm, ksport or d2. Don’t really want raceland experience lol.
SteffbuiltNOLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
vB.Sponsors
Copyright © 1998 - 2019, Zilvia.net™