Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 02-25-2012, 05:39 PM   #1
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
S14 Kouki Wide Body parts Works Bell Exedy JL Sub/Amp/Radio/T25 Turbo/Tranny/DP/Sprng

http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/44009...ml#post4565454

new thread once again, added some new parts too.

Last edited by EDacIouSX; 03-07-2012 at 08:06 PM..
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2012, 05:47 PM   #2
WhipsGoneWild.net
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (18)
WhipsGoneWild.net is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Nice sale gl on jl I tried to sell my 13.5w7 and 500/1 amp no luck but if some likes quality audio buy that shit great price! JL OUD!
Old 02-26-2012, 12:37 PM   #3
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Bump.........
Old 02-26-2012, 12:46 PM   #4
IIxOATxII
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
IIxOATxII is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to IIxOATxII
where in LA are you located ? im interested in the dmax fenders
IIxOATxII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 12:48 PM   #5
eddlc06
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
eddlc06 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
What's the condition of the turbo?
eddlc06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 02:14 PM   #6
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIxOATxII View Post
where in LA are you located ? im interested in the dmax fenders
East Los Angeles/Alhambra/Monterey Park area basically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddlc06 View Post
What's the condition of the turbo?
It's in pretty good condition from inspecting it. I bought it for a KAT setup and never ran it. There's some up and down play/side to side but its not even a mm of play.
Old 02-27-2012, 07:00 PM   #7
sobe182

Trader Rating: (0)
sobe182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hey i know u said u were looking for sr parts i have a fully built Ka with turbo set up im looking for those b magic s14 fenders if you want email me [email protected]. thanks
sobe182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 08:57 PM   #8
Seraphim38
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Seraphim38 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to Seraphim38
Can you PM me the specifications for the sizing of the 8k/6k coilover springs? I am wondering if they would fit on my Sustec Super PRO Sevens, and couldn't find the specifications on those coilover springs since it appears that they are discontinued.
Seraphim38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 09:11 PM   #9
DH1991
Leaky Injector

DH1991 is an unknown quantity at this point
How much to ship the side skirts to 19975, also I'm assuming 125 for both and how's fitment and condition, cracks or anything?
DH1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 09:13 PM   #10
andisan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
andisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Good deal on the JL audio stuff, any chance of selling just the amp?
Old 02-28-2012, 02:03 PM   #11
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobe182 View Post
Hey i know u said u were looking for sr parts i have a fully built Ka with turbo set up im looking for those b magic s14 fenders if you want email me [email protected]. thanks
I am not willing to ship sorry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphim38 View Post
Can you PM me the specifications for the sizing of the 8k/6k coilover springs? I am wondering if they would fit on my Sustec Super PRO Sevens, and couldn't find the specifications on those coilover springs since it appears that they are discontinued.
Already got you in the pms! Springs are still for sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DH1991 View Post
How much to ship the side skirts to 19975, also I'm assuming 125 for both and how's fitment and condition, cracks or anything?
I am not willing to ship sorry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by andisan View Post
Good deal on the JL audio stuff, any chance of selling just the amp?
Kind of don't really want to part it out.
Old 02-28-2012, 10:08 PM   #12
desertKAdrifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
desertKAdrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
s14

Here's my deal-----> If i pick up the b-magic front and rear fenders at full price can i have the meagan rear lower support bar for free ? LMK
Old 02-29-2012, 05:24 PM   #13
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertKAdrifter View Post
Here's my deal-----> If i pick up the b-magic front and rear fenders at full price can i have the meagan rear lower support bar for free ? LMK
yessssssss!
Old 02-29-2012, 07:13 PM   #14
koukidragz

koukidragz is an unknown quantity at this point
Springs

$65 shipped to 96915? Is it a full set of springs..both front and rear? LMK I'm down.
koukidragz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 09:06 PM   #15
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by koukidragz View Post
$65 shipped to 96915? Is it a full set of springs..both front and rear? LMK I'm down.
pmed you about this and still haven't heard back. yes its front and rear and I pmed you about the shipping price.

all other stuff is still here, have had a bunch of flakes for these parts as of late.
Old 03-04-2012, 11:23 AM   #16
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Stuff is still here... thanks to people who ask a thousand questions and say they will meet up with me then flake so yes, stuff is still here.