Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 08-22-2014, 06:55 PM   #91
TMW
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
TMW is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNH_EjHvm3I

it wasnt embedded correctly at first so here it is
Old 08-22-2014, 07:00 PM   #92
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
You do realize that most of these European Utopias have Zero ethic diversity and the diversity...or freedom crushing laws ranging the entire gambit including zero immigration, censorship etc.

We have many more freedoms, opportunities and an extremely different culture. I don't see people line up by the MILLIONS to immigrate to Japan or England... and if they did, neither country would let them.

You can't say "lets be like Norway!" without say "Lets deport out all the minorities, non-christians, poor, immigrants and uneducated while censoring movies, books and video games".
These three statements are completely false, unfortunately.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 07:00 PM   #93
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
These three statements are completely false, unfortunately.

Proof???

Didn't think so
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 07:13 PM   #94
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Proof???
What, you want a plane ticket or something?

Western, Southern, and Northern Europe is full of Muslims and Africans. At many of the airports you will hardly see a white person. England and France are the third and fourth most Islamic countries in the world. Basically, their legal system defends the beliefs held by the Muslim religions much more strictly than the countries in the Middle East.
Italy is accepting African immigrants by the boatload every day. Southern Italy may as well be a part of Africa now as far as their ethnic demographic goes.
Sweden jails native Swedes just for speaking out against minorities or religions on the internet. There are mosques all over Switzerland and Austria. Muslim groups are demanding that waitresses cover up their elbows. They want their own swimming pools and lunch rooms at workplaces because everyone else is apparently filthy, and they are actually getting them.

I am not sure where you have been getting your world news these past couple of decades.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 08:17 PM   #95
turbronegro
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
turbronegro is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Matej well said. I've been all over the world and Europe is so diverse. Lots of arab, africans, and indians there. Assume places in eastern Europe not so much. I got a lot attention in Bulgaria; on the flip side Serbia has lots of blacks and lots of them are American blacks.
turbronegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 08:51 PM   #96
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
What, you want a plane ticket or something?.
Don't need one. Lived there for over 5 years.

Quote:
Western, Southern, and Northern Europe is full of Muslims and Africans.
And they want them gone.

Quote:
At many of the airports you will hardly see a white person.
Airports - the real cornerstone of a community.

Maybe you should pull some racial data. Germany for example is overrun with Turks (Muslims). Despite being "over run" they are only 3.4% of the population. Africans are 0.7% and Asians 2.5%. This a far cry from the "diversity" of the US.

Norway - less then 7% of everyone living there is non-western (white) with the total amount of non-ethnic Norwegian being 13.5%

Quote:
England and France are
..both shitholes with race riots nearly as exciting as those in the US and South Africa.

Quote:
Basically, their legal system defends the beliefs held by the Muslim religions
Sure they do (are you implying the US Law does not protect freedom of religion?)

https://www.opendemocracy.net/ourkin...urqa-and-niqab

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/01/world/...nce-burqa-ban/

Quote:
Italy is accepting African immigrants by the boatload every day. Southern Italy may as well be a part of Africa now as far as their ethnic demographic goes.
Accepting or being invaded by? Using that logic, the US has "accepted" 11 million Mexicans illegally on top of our 41 million immigrants living here. Italy is also detaining its 65,000 African immigrants by the 10s of thousands.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/parallels/2...a-new-approach

http://www.economist.com/news/europe...ean-tidal-wave

Quote:
.Sweden jails native Swedes just for speaking out against minorities or religions on the internet.
Are you talking about the "hate-speech" and "anti-nazi" laws these countries have? Just what we need, more censorship of speech and a government locking you up for your opinion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Sweden

Immigrants behind 25% of Sweden's Crime.
http://www.thelocal.se/20051214/2683

"The Living Hell For Swedish women: 5% Muslim Pop commit nearly 77.6% of all rape crimes"

http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/...l-rape-crimes/

Quote:
There are mosques all over Switzerland and Austria. Muslim groups are demanding that waitresses cover up their elbows. They want their own swimming pools and lunch rooms at workplaces because everyone else is apparently filthy, and they are actually getting them.
And you wonder why Nazism is on the rise...

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/25/wo...ions.html?_r=0

http://www.fairobserver.com/region/e...-europe-89513/

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...ecades-1293137

http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/s...opes-neo-nazis

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/europes-dar...-march-1431671
Old 08-23-2014, 07:37 AM   #97
zeitgeist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (21)
zeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Sucks when centuries of exploitation catch up and you're now on the receiving end

At the end of the day though, I am extremely proud of the leaps our country has taken. It pisses me off though when people settle for good enough while much of our countrymen suffer at the hands of injustice.

Like stop and frisk. Ugh. Absolutely disgusting
zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 08:46 AM   #98
silviasandbeer
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
silviasandbeer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
@corbic it's inappropriate when an unarmed teen is shot 6 times
Once in the top if the head and left in the street for hours then thrown in the back of a SUV like a bag of groceries... That's inappropriate to

It doesn't matter how big and scary you think he is

Quote:
Originally Posted by e1_griego View Post
I'm not kingtalon crazy, but I have standards
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
What age is appropriate to give your kids the sex talk? Is 3 too soon?
silviasandbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 09:26 AM   #99
Frank_Jaeger
Zilvia FREAK!

Frank_Jaeger is an unknown quantity at this point
Too bad I only have four minutes left on my lunch break. I'll have to save the other 9 hours and 59 minutes for later.
Frank_Jaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 01:37 PM   #100
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeitgeist View Post
Sucks when centuries of exploitation catch up and you're now on the receiving end
So you are all for the global expansion of Sharia Law? Guess the New York Times was right about drifting and jihadism.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/08/wo...rift.html?_r=0

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeitgeist View Post
Like stop and frisk. Ugh. Absolutely disgusting
Stop carrying weapons and selling drugs. People bitch that the police are not doing enough to make areas safe... then bitch when police do their job.
Old 08-23-2014, 01:39 PM   #101
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviasandbeer View Post
@corbic it's inappropriate when an unarmed teen is shot 6 times
Once in the top if the head and left in the street for hours then thrown in the back of a SUV like a bag of groceries... That's inappropriate to

It doesn't matter how big and scary you think he is
yawn.

Nice attempt at sensationalism, you should go work for one of the news outlets.
Old 08-23-2014, 02:34 PM   #102
TMW
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
TMW is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
People bitch that the police are not doing enough to make areas safe...
link to source?
Old 08-24-2014, 01:24 AM   #103
zeitgeist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (21)
zeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
So you are all for the global expansion of Sharia Law? Guess the New York Times was right about drifting and jihadism.
I don't understand what that has to do with my comment. Please explain

Quote:
Stop carrying weapons and selling drugs. People bitch that the police are not doing enough to make areas safe... then bitch when police do their job.
So you're basically saying we should disregard the constitution?

We bitch when the police pick and choose when the law applies to one group of people in a socio economic status but not those of another
What are the police doing to stop those is the wealthy neighborhoods of committing the same crimes? I've never heard of a house full of children in a wealthy neighborhood being raided because the police thought/suspected criminal activity was going on
zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 06:31 AM   #104
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known
http://mxgm.org/wp-content/uploads/2...le-7.19.13.pdf

These murderous cops get away with killing unarmed black people because racist like Corbit accept these bald-faced lies "I thought he had a gun!"; "I thought he was reaching for a gun" "I thought he was trying to take my gun".
1 88 U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 06:44 AM   #105
J3123MY
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
J3123MY is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Damn 188 U that shit is disgusting.

I read one where the pig ran a red light and killed someone and people protested because they have seen them break so many traffic rules. Its fucking disgusting when these pigs shit on the very laws they enforce. And I know we all see these pigs break the laws on a regular basis.
J3123MY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 08:00 AM   #106
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 88 U View Post
http://mxgm.org/wp-content/uploads/2...le-7.19.13.pdf

These murderous cops get away with killing unarmed black people because racist like Corbit accept these bald-faced lies "I thought he had a gun!"; "I thought he was reaching for a gun" "I thought he was trying to take my gun".

That link is the biggest pile of shit in the history of mankind.

So an Arab store clerk shoots a black man for trashing his store.... then the Arab clerk is convicted of manslaughter... And this is proof the "white man" is getting away with murdering Blackman?
Old 08-25-2014, 08:51 AM   #107
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
That link is the biggest pile of shit in the history of mankind.

So an Arab store clerk shoots a black man for trashing his store.... then the Arab clerk is convicted of manslaughter... And this is proof the "white man" is getting away with murdering Blackman?
Cognitive dissidents is a powerful thing when that is what you took from the list. Most rational people see the list and go "damn this has got to stop!" . You saw the list and said uh the scary black man was asking for it. That is why you are a racist Corbic.
Old 08-25-2014, 08:58 AM   #108
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Cognitive dissidents is a powerful thing when that is what you took from the list. Most rational people see the list and go "damn this has got to stop!" . You saw the list and said uh the scary black man was asking for it. That is why you are a racist Corbic.

You see this as a color issue. I see this as a crime issue. That is what makes you a racist.

I don't care what color the guy is. He was trashing a store, so I understand why the owner may want to shoot him. The owner did so, but based on the law, did not have the right, so he now goes to jail.

Please explain to me how this had anything to do with race? I suppose in your warped view of the world had the dead guy been white the Arab would have received the death penalty and had the Arab been white he'd received a fucking award.

I see a list of shooting, many still waiting to go to trial and skewed truths put together to get simple minded people like your self whipped up into a race baiting furry. This is done not to reduce crime, improve communities or promote racial harmony but instead to further the political and economic goals of particular individuals.
Old 08-25-2014, 11:35 AM   #109
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
You see this as a color issue. I see this as a crime issue. That is what makes you a racist.

I don't care what color the guy is. He was trashing a store, so I understand why the owner may want to shoot him. The owner did so, but based on the law, did not have the right, so he now goes to jail.

Please explain to me how this had anything to do with race? I suppose in your warped view of the world had the dead guy been white the Arab would have received the death penalty and had the Arab been white he'd received a fucking award.

I see a list of shooting, many still waiting to go to trial and skewed truths put together to get simple minded people like your self whipped up into a race baiting furry. This is done not to reduce crime, improve communities or promote racial harmony but instead to further the political and economic goals of particular individuals.
No one is buying your post racial bs but fellow bigots.
Old 08-25-2014, 11:37 AM   #110
Corbic
Post Whore!

STL Riots

Quote:
No one is buying your post racial bs but fellow bigots.

Excellent rebuttal. You have completely swayed me with your idiotic cries of "racism".

So sorry I care to look past the surface of ones skin to see what is really going on.

Last edited by Corbic; 08-25-2014 at 11:37 AM.. Reason: fix
Old 08-25-2014, 12:14 PM   #111
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Excellent rebuttal. You have completely swayed me with your idiotic cries of "racism".

So sorry I care to look past the surface of ones skin to see what is really going on.
Oh I don't care to sway you. Just to expose you as the bigot you are to other forum members.
Old 08-25-2014, 12:26 PM   #112
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Oh I don't care to sway you. Just to expose you as the bigot you are to other forum members.

Fine job you are doing.

But so I understand things correctly, you disagree with me and therefore you are assuming I'm white, and then assume that my opinions are based on the fact that I'm white and not a preponderance of facts and evidence ...thus making my opinions "racists".

Hmmmmm.
Old 08-25-2014, 12:33 PM   #113
OutlawLui
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
OutlawLui is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Wayne Brady makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm x
OutlawLui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 01:22 PM   #114
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilpanamajack View Post
wayne brady makes bryant gumbel look like malcolm x
it was mooney

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 06:55 AM   #115
HORShi
Zilvia Member

HORShi is an unknown quantity at this point
Source: CNN

New clues to Michael Brown's shooting?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/26/us/mic...html?hpt=hp_t1

I think this might just add more fuel to the already intense fire.....
Old 08-26-2014, 07:46 AM   #116
Corbic
Post Whore!

STL Riots

Interesting that when you Google Fox News and CNN,

The top articles on Fox are the Foley beheading and Obama authorizing drone strikes in Syria.

CNN is Michael Brown shooting and Obama authorizing "reconnaissance" drones in Syria...

I don't know what is worse...

Last edited by Corbic; 08-26-2014 at 07:49 AM.. Reason: fix
Old 08-26-2014, 08:22 AM   #117
HORShi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Interesting that when you Google Fox News and CNN,

The top articles on Fox are the Foley beheading and Obama authorizing drone strikes in Syria.

CNN is Michael Brown shooting and Obama authorizing "reconnaissance" drones in Syria...

I don't know what is worse...
This is actually pretty funny lol...the socio-poltical agendas are real. smdh
Old 08-26-2014, 08:31 AM   #118
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I find it interesting how anyone can justify how many times Brown got shot. I find it interesting that people call Brown a "thug" before calling the officer a murderer, since both sides technically don't know what happened. I find it interesting that the cops are pointing loaded guns at protesters whilst calling protesters animals. I find it interesting that there was no dispatched reportings calling for medical attention for Brown, instead just crowd control. I find it interesting that a lieutenant of police in St. Louis is a racist, but most of all I find it interesting that all of this started of from "j" walking. Since the officer knew nothing about Brown being a suspect in a robbery. Why did the officer try to grab Brown, What was his crime? Why shot so many times?

When the people of power are racist, it then becomes easy to see why this happened, and why people are outraged.

When your police lieutenant is caught targeting blacks specifically. That is a major problem. Imagine if your towns police department sets out to target your entire race. Admittedly "racial profiling". This is so wrong. And for many of the opposite race, is something you would never understand.

St. Louis County police Lt. Patrick “Rick” Hayes was fired Monday after a nearly six-month internal investigation into whether he ordered officers to target black people in and around retail centers in south St. Louis County.
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...48c777b37.html

I'm sick of racist I hate them. No one should be treated unfairly and looking at the facts I do believe there was a severe injustice done to Michael Brown that I hope gets dealt with to the fullest extent.

It also sucks to read some of the comments on here, to discover that some of the views are racially motivated by clear biases and superiority.

FUCK RACIST, I love everyone no matter the skin color. If your an asshole you are by person not by race. I guess I have to thank my parents for raising me bias free and my environment for allowing me to see and experience all the good and bad in every type of people.

Last edited by LEG1T; 08-26-2014 at 10:02 AM..
LEG1T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 08:59 AM   #119
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
Old 08-26-2014, 09:04 AM   #120
HORShi
Zilvia Member

I posted the article link above in my previous post...but here is the embedded clip of the gun shots that POSSIBLY was the encounter of the officer and Michael Brown at the time. The hesitation of shots is the big topic and debate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=watch?v=BiL-E5WAaUU

@LEG1T

Please tell me that's not a real Facebook post man???

"Feral & Violent"?..."They murder their unborn babies"?

oh yea this what got me...."They hate police officers and murder some of them, even black ones"?

...this old ass broad need to do society a favor and execute herself.