Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 04-13-2011, 03:07 PM   #31
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
One_love_silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
A few months ago I was hanging out at a bonfire with my family and neighbors. I was tired nd the fire was hot on my face so I was looking up. All of a sudden I see this bright ass white light fly past. It went from behind me to out of my site in front of me in probably 2 seconds. Wasn't a shooting star, because I saw it leave into the horizon. Plus it was much to low to the ground and too large. Sadly I was the only one that saw it.

NOTHING moves that fast here on earth. Unless its a space shuttle, and it wouldn't look like that, nor would it be that low or take the route it did. Plus if it was a shuttle or of its liking, it would have been on the news for sure.
1995 s14 240sx "Akuma"- RIP
1995 s14 240sx SE "Kintaro"
One_love_silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2011, 04:21 PM   #32
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
DISCUSS.....

FBI — Unexplained Phenomenon
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 04:50 PM   #33
hessianben
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
hessianben is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I have always hard a hard time swallowing the stories told in the bible. However, after reading ancient accounts from all over the planet, which are almost identical, the old testament makes perfect historical sense. Insert 'advanced other-planetary race' for 'god' or 'gods'. And enjoy reading our planetary history.
hessianben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 05:01 PM   #34
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
"Instead, the informant’s words match a description given in a proven UFO hoax in Aztec, New Mexico, a year after the supposed Roswell incident. David Thomas, a New Mexican physicist and UFO researcher, found exactly that story was spun by a con man named Silas Newton and an accomplice, who fabricated a UFO crash hoax as part of a scam. Newton was arrested in 1952 and convicted of fraud in connection with the UFO hoax.

The Hottel memo is merely an agent reporting a third-hand story he heard about a crashed saucer that turned out to be part of a hoax. It may be that, as they say, "the truth is out there," but sometimes it’s not that far out there."
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 06:18 PM   #35
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by az_240 View Post
To put into perspective the size of our Milky Way Galaxy alone if you were to shrink our solar system (from the sun to Pluto) to the size of a quarter the Milky Way would be the size of the U.S. from the Mississippi west! It is estimated that the Milky Way contains 100 to 400 BILLION stars.

The universe is simply too vast to not contain other life.

^There are about 10,000 GALAXIES in this one picture alone.

It's a shame there is such a stigma against those that 'believe' in modern day society (though it seems to be more widely accepted as time goes on.)

Light Exceeds Its Own Speed Limit, or Does It?
^kind of unrelated but I found this very interesting.... making light travel up to 300 times it's previously estimated speed.
exactly. thats why ur either incredibly ignorant and/or stupid if u think were the only ones out there.

my personal belief, however, is different from a lot of peoples. most people, including scientists, think that other planets must be EXACTLY like earth for life to exist. but in my personal opinion, i dont believe that to be completely true.

just because we can survive it doesnt mean others can. and just because we cant survive it doesnt mean others cant. think about the organisms that live at the very bottom of the ocean floor. they can survive the EXTREME pressure of the ocean, yet we cant even build anything that can. (at least to my knowledge. correct me if im wrong please). or for another example, an artic animal can not survive in the dessert.

thats why i think that just because the planet isnt exactly like ours, doesnt mean it cant inhabit life.

in other news....for those of you who might not have seen this yet... Found: New Planet Gliese 581g Is Habitable Like Earth - TIME
Old 04-13-2011, 07:18 PM   #36
lflkajfj12123

lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
that's not true

most scientist believe its possible for life to exist in bizarre ecosystems

it's just not as likely as earth like planets where life (read water) is abundant
Old 04-13-2011, 07:26 PM   #37
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

Is that so? Well thx for correcting me. Its just wenever I hear people tlk abt life on other planets, how it has it be a certain distance to the sun or it wud be too hot/cold. Nd how there needs to be water.
Old 04-13-2011, 07:31 PM   #38
lflkajfj12123

ya they call that the goldilocks theory

it makes perfect sense

but they recently found dna structure on earth that doesnt require the building blocks of the compounds found here

Gizmodo, the Gadget Guide

which basically supports the fact that there could be many types of life different from ours in the universe
Old 04-13-2011, 08:29 PM   #39
Redmonkey
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (6)
Redmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by One_love_silvia View Post
A few months ago I was hanging out at a bonfire with my family and neighbors. I was tired nd the fire was hot on my face so I was looking up. All of a sudden I see this bright ass white light fly past. It went from behind me to out of my site in front of me in probably 2 seconds. Wasn't a shooting star, because I saw it leave into the horizon. Plus it was much to low to the ground and too large. Sadly I was the only one that saw it.

NOTHING moves that fast here on earth. Unless its a space shuttle, and it wouldn't look like that, nor would it be that low or take the route it did. Plus if it was a shuttle or of its liking, it would have been on the news for sure.
Same story about me while driving at night. It was as big as those circle lights of the upside down L shape light poles but it was obviously up high in the sky. It appeared out of nowhere and flew quicky from for a sec and disappeared. My brother was in the passenger seat and saw it with me.
Redmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 08:43 PM   #40
kandyflip445
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
kandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kandyflip445
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
ya they call that the goldilocks theory

it makes perfect sense

but they recently found dna structure on earth that doesnt require the building blocks of the compounds found here

Gizmodo, the Gadget Guide

which basically supports the fact that there could be many types of life different from ours in the universe
I was about to cite that article until I read your post. The only thing we know is we don't know everything. lol
Old 04-13-2011, 10:03 PM   #41
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq4izhwg3Mo

i would love to see some type of "UFO" once in my life.
and i love how some people say "its impossible for anything to travel blah blah blah". oh its because we as humans haven't figured it out mean something else hasn't?
Old 04-13-2011, 10:26 PM   #42
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post

and i love how some people say "its impossible for anything to travel blah blah blah". oh its because we as humans haven't figured it out mean something else hasn't?
i said here on earth. i said that specifically bcuz its obvious someone else has. unless ur not directing this at me. then my bad :P
Old 04-13-2011, 10:36 PM   #43
getagrip
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
getagrip is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
That Jerusalem one was nuts...damn and I thought I was a little crazy when me and my homie Art saw this bright star zig zagging through the sky and disappear.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 10:52 PM   #44
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
4:50-8:15 was awesome.
Old 04-13-2011, 10:55 PM   #45
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
That Jerusalem one was nuts...damn and I thought I was a little crazy when me and my homie Art saw this bright star zig zagging through the sky and disappear.
i just actually watched that whole video. scary as shit.

not to mention, the ones they said were seen in CALI (which is where i live) on jan. 06 2011 at 6:43 in the video is exactly what i saw. however, i only saw one of them, and it was extremely fast. about just as fast as the Jerusalem one.

i don't remember when i saw it, but i believe it was before the date in the video. however, i live in socal, and i dont know where in CALI this was taken...
Old 04-13-2011, 11:07 PM   #46
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Quote:
unless ur not directing this at me. then my bad :P
nope sir, not at you.
Old 04-13-2011, 11:10 PM   #47
getagrip
Leaky Injector

getagrip is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
i just actually watched that whole video. scary as shit.

not to mention, the ones they said were seen in CALI (which is where i live) on jan. 06 2011 at 6:43 in the video is exactly what i saw. however, i only saw one of them, and it was extremely fast. about just as fast as the Jerusalem one.

i don't remember when i saw it, but i believe it was before the date in the video. however, i live in socal, and i dont know where in CALI this was taken...
I saw the whole vid also super dope in a way, makes me thing about 2012 lol. I'm in socal also I want to know where that was filmed/taken at.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 11:12 PM   #48
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
ouch on the vid lol so he was shot with a pellet gun when he was kid.... who cares lol jk jk
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 11:35 PM   #49
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
That light spiral in Norway was very interesting, as was the caller on the end, sounded real
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 11:46 PM   #50
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
640am KFI Coast to coast 10p-5am! woot woot!!!
Late Night Crew #1
Old 04-14-2011, 12:06 AM   #51
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
thought the moscow one was haarp.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 01:05 AM   #52
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
640am KFI
off topic but...

what the hell did jesse jackson say?!
Old 04-14-2011, 01:11 AM   #53
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
off topic but...

what the hell did jesse jackson say?!

shibby carrber mellahikn = ufo's are real hahaha

check out this pix...
Late Night Crew #1
Old 04-14-2011, 01:59 AM   #54
blitzsti22
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
blitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blitzsti22
Quote:

i would love to see some type of "UFO" once in my life.
that caller at the end gave me the goosebumps
Old 04-14-2011, 02:18 AM   #55
dOMEmE
Nissanaholic!

dOMEmE is an unknown quantity at this point
Goosebumps indeed.... 0_o
Old 04-14-2011, 09:17 AM   #56
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
MUST HAVE MORRREEEEE, I love this thread. It definitely makes you think about everything you have learned througout your life, and that video was awesome, one I noticed in particular was that same one mentioned that happened in California, I saw the same thing as well when I was headed to work at roughly 5am totally nuts dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 12:25 PM   #57
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 View Post
MUST HAVE MORRREEEEE, I love this thread. It definitely makes you think about everything you have learned througout your life, and that video was awesome, one I noticed in particular was that same one mentioned that happened in California, I saw the same thing as well when I was headed to work at roughly 5am totally nuts dude.
and ur not too far from me o.O

im in santee. based on how fast it was goin tho, u might have seen a different one, unless it took a detour and needed a piss break...haha

idk why im laughing...this shits not funny at all...scary as fuck...

imho tho, i dont think they are hostile. its obvious they want us to know theyre here, and if theyve been around so long, they would have already attacked us.

after reading some things about HAARP though, it makes me wonder if it's really aliens, or if its government technology that theyre hiding from us. u never can possibly know how far ahead in technology we humans really are unless ur part of those top secret agencies in the gov.

and even then, each person probably only knows about their own shit and nothing else.
Old 04-14-2011, 03:37 PM   #58
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
u never can possibly know how far ahead in technology we humans really are unless ur part of those top secret agencies in the gov.

and even then, each person probably only knows about their own shit and nothing else.

Bingo .
Old 04-14-2011, 05:50 PM   #59
HalveBlue
Zilvia FREAK!

HalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond repute
how come the UFO's look different in every video?
HalveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 05:53 PM   #60
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalveBlue View Post
how come the UFO's look different in every video?
Idk why do jets, helicopters, and airliners all look different? Weird.