Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 11-06-2016, 11:33 PM   #31
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
For fuck's sake, guys. I've actually ACCEPTED your offer(s) and then you still don't pay. Jesus tap-dancing Christ.
Old 11-07-2016, 12:28 AM   #32
go4speeed
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
go4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
$800 shipped

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
For fuck's sake, guys. I've actually ACCEPTED your offer(s) and then you still don't pay. Jesus tap-dancing Christ.
go4speeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 01:52 AM   #33
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by go4speeed View Post
$800 shipped
...nah don't recall accepting this one. Might be because you're a cheapskate. Try Varrstoen or Vordoven, dude.
Old 11-07-2016, 02:15 AM   #34
go4speeed
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
go4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Oh the fact that you're selling curbed up used wheels and you think they are gold. You've bumped this thread more then a dozen times and mad cuz people don't accept you have to offer. I would be paying $800 for God know how old of an "OG" TE37.They have what it looks like curb marks, missing decals, crappie looking valve stems and your word of them being not bent cuz you know you're half way across the world. Good luck on "gona just keep theme cuz it's not worth it"
go4speeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 02:36 AM   #35
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Oh the fact that you're selling curbed up used wheels and you think they are gold. You've bumped this thread more then a dozen times and mad cuz people don't accept you have to offer. I would be paying $800 for God know how old of an "OG" TE37.They have what it looks like curb marks, missing decals, crappie looking valve stems and your word of them being not bent cuz you know you're half way across the world. Good luck on "gona just keep theme cuz it's not worth it"
Spoken like a true fucking turd. Ever heard of ordering parts from Japan? Ever realized it's easier to do when the person in Japan speaks English? I've been selling things on here forever so you'll excuse me if my track record allows me to believe people know I'm a great seller.

These wheels are a hard-to-come-by size. I wouldn't expect you to know dick about sizing, though.

The offers I've received are still better than your shitty $800. You're also asking for them shipped. So you want TEs for $600. You should feel like a fucking moron.

They're not gold, but they're not bent and not cracked. Anyone can repair minor curbing without reprinting the whole wheel. Decals are easy. Don't try to use your 'logic' to cover up the fact that you're a fucking cheap cunt.

What was supposed to happen? You offer me $800 SHIPPED (still can't grasp that) and this time I was supposed to say "Oh fuck! Hell yeah! The price I paid for these went down retroactively so of course I'll take your shitty offer!"

'fuckouttahere.
Old 11-07-2016, 02:57 AM   #36
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
1.) Oh the fact that you're selling curbed up used wheels and you think they are gold. 2.) You've bumped this thread more then a dozen times and mad cuz people don't accept you have to offer. 3.) I would be paying $800 for God know how old of an "OG" TE37.They have what it looks like curb marks, missing decals, crappie looking valve stems and your word of them being not bent cuz you know you're half way across the world. 4.) Good luck on "gona just keep theme cuz it's not worth it"
1.) Curbed up. I pictured the bad area. Far from fully 'curbed up'...so I'm clearly not trying to paint them as brand new or 'gold'.

2.) Not accepting what I have to offer? You make it sound like I'm giving them away. I'm not, but maybe you think I am with your shitty offers. I've had two guys come in at $1000 shipped (which is where I'd like to be) but they fell off the face of the Earth. The money is there. Just not in your hands obviously. I actually research recent threads to see what certain wheels are going for. My price is in line with that.

3.) ...uhhh no you fucking wouldn't be, because you're a cheap cunt. Curb marks annotated in post, not hidden. Spoke decals clearly pictured. If you knew anything about these wheels you'd know that the date is on the barrel decal. I can probably find the year, you fuckstick. Crappy valve stems? I'm pretty sure they're Rays from the factory. My word? I've been on here forever. You joined in '02 and haven't been on here much to post. At least people 'know me' enough to know I'm not a fucking scam artist.

4.) Thanks. I'd like to sell them but I really don't have to. It's nice when you sell your soul to the military but it (at least) allows you to afford things. So unlike most shit-talkers on this forum, I can keep them as fucking Christmas tree ornaments if I fucking want to.

Let's dive into your history:

1.) http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=568049

Tried selling an S15. Possibly not SpecR since it wasn't listed in title. $15k? You're in WA so I'm assuming it was from Canada? At any rate, you were fucking ripping someone off with the price.

2.) http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=596873

Selling a pair of TEs you listed as 'not perfect' for $1250. I'm asking less.

So, in summation, you're a TRUE cunt because you KNOW what TEs go for but you're trying to devalue my shit. Promptly fuck off.
Old 11-07-2016, 09:56 AM   #37
Whitey13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Whitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
It probably has much more to do with your timing than the cost of the wheels.
Whitey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 02:42 PM   #38
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitey13 View Post
It probably has much more to do with your timing than the cost of the wheels.
What do you mean?
Old 11-07-2016, 02:45 PM   #39
Whitey13
Zilvia Junkie

Whitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
What do you mean?
Meaning what time of year it is. With winter right around the corner for half the country, people may not want to buy wheels they need to sit on until spring.

If it was tax return season, these would be gone already.
Old 11-07-2016, 04:41 PM   #40
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Meaning what time of year it is. With winter right around the corner for half the country, people may not want to buy wheels they need to sit on until spring.

If it was tax return season, these would be gone already.
Yeah that's true. My frustration comes from guys making an offer and then ignoring PMs lol. I should expect it by now.
Old 11-07-2016, 06:10 PM   #41
Whitey13
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Yeah that's true. My frustration comes from guys making an offer and then ignoring PMs lol. I should expect it by now.
In general, the Zilvia classifieds brings out the absolute worst in people. We've all been around on enough forums to realize this 240sx crowd is a special bunch. For every great person/build on here there are dozens, if not hundreds of sketchy mother fuckers.

It's unfortunate because this is probably one of the best forums to find rare/desirable JDM wheels. Your TE37s and maybe Meisters are probably the holy grails of Japanese wheels.

How's that for a bump.
Old 11-08-2016, 12:54 AM   #42
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
In general, the Zilvia classifieds brings out the absolute worst in people. We've all been around on enough forums to realize this 240sx crowd is a special bunch. For every great person/build on here there are dozens, if not hundreds of sketchy mother fuckers.

It's unfortunate because this is probably one of the best forums to find rare/desirable JDM wheels. Your TE37s and maybe Meisters are probably the holy grails of Japanese wheels.

How's that for a bump.
You speaketh the truest of words, noble sir.

Bump.

To avoid any confusion, please let me know if you intend to purchase the wheels I have for sale. I have multiple guys saying they're ready to send funds but no one has nutted up. I'm wiping the slate clean. First to pay gets them. No more 'line' privileges.
Old 11-09-2016, 02:09 PM   #43
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. TEs will make you a snob, like me apparently.
Old 11-11-2016, 05:50 PM   #44
dizzariot
Post Whore!

TEs would totally beat up Varrstoens in a streetfight.
Old 11-19-2016, 06:36 AM   #45
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. All other wheels gone.
Old 11-21-2016, 12:06 AM   #46
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
im having a hard time selling parts also! People send me ridiculous offers also and I don't even reply.

Bump for a legit seller
Old 11-23-2016, 12:35 AM   #47
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshchewuhh View Post
im having a hard time selling parts also! People send me ridiculous offers also and I don't even reply.

Bump for a legit seller
Dude yeah. The guy giving me shit in here was selling a pair for like $100 more than I'm asking.
Old 11-23-2016, 06:58 AM   #48
Whitey13
Zilvia Junkie

Someone has a matching pair for sale a few threads down for those looking for a nice square setup.
Old 11-23-2016, 04:12 PM   #49
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Dude I might just keep them. There were some discrepancies with the Panas AND CR Kais so apparently something isn't going right for me. Fuck. All my years on here and no issues. Get to Japan and start having customer discrepancies. Damn.
Old 11-29-2016, 10:32 PM   #50
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Come on bros, when you send a bro a PM, bump a bros thread...bro.
Old 12-02-2016, 06:05 PM   #51
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Take these for $1000.
Old 12-08-2016, 04:07 PM   #52
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Want to buy some things.
Old 12-13-2016, 01:14 AM   #53
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Got a few guys PMing me still and no one has pulled the trigger. $1030 shipped (that includes PayPal fees) is the best it's gonna get. If you really want these sizes then shoot me a PM.
Old 12-14-2016, 12:47 AM   #54
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump this up until someone pays.
Old 12-15-2016, 12:42 AM   #55
jayrawr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
jayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jayrawr
i think i know someone who might want em. i hope. lol

bump.
Old 12-15-2016, 04:33 AM   #56
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrawr View Post
i think i know someone who might want em. i hope. lol

bump.
They just sold. Sorry man :/
Old 12-15-2016, 04:10 PM   #57
Mota_s13

Mota_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
$900

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mota_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 05:12 PM   #58
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mota_s13 View Post
$900

Take that 900 a put it in that funky ass
Old 12-15-2016, 05:13 PM   #59
Mota_s13

Mota_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wtf fuck them wheels are trash $500

Mota_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 11:19 PM   #60
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mota_s13 View Post
Wtf fuck them wheels are trash $500

Wheels are trash. So is your reading comprehension. I said in the post above your shit offer that they sold.

Fucking broke dicks trying to price out shit they can't afford. I bet you want that vote recount, too.