Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 07-31-2016, 05:29 PM   #1
silviamang
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
silviamang is making a name for him/her selfsilviamang is making a name for him/her selfsilviamang is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
*Japan* FS: PAIR WORK VSXX 5x114.3 18x8.5+39

Hello everyone, I have for sale a pair of Work VSXX three piece wheels. The sizes are 18x8.5 +39 they are 5x114.3 bolt pattern, "R" Disks. These faces are meant to clear big brake kits, they cleared JZA80 Front 4 Piston brakes just fine. They are chrome finish, no bends or cracks and they hold air and balance just fine. They currently have tires on them, but will be shipped without the tires. These would be a great rebuild candidate using new lips. The faces are in ok condition considering that there are no gouges or any kind of structural damage and barrels are in great condition and the center caps have no cracks.

There are some cons. There lips have some rash and dings and they also could use a good polishing. The faces have chips of chrome missing and the inside of the spokes have oxidation, but they are still in good use able condition. I have priced them accordingly. For a real pair of three piece VSXX the price is extremely fair, you cant get a better pair of wheels for the price.

Thank you for looking, have a nice day.

Price is *SOLD* + pp fees shipped in the continental US. For all other international orders, please message me before hand so i can give you an accurate quote.

Last edited by silviamang; 08-01-2016 at 05:15 PM..
silviamang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2016, 08:57 PM   #2
Bnr32gtr
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Bnr32gtr will become famous soon enoughBnr32gtr will become famous soon enoughBnr32gtr will become famous soon enoughBnr32gtr will become famous soon enoughBnr32gtr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
What is your pay pal? And how long will they take to get to 17361 thanks
Bnr32gtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 09:01 PM   #3
Bnr32gtr
Zilvia Addict

Bnr32gtr will become famous soon enoughBnr32gtr will become famous soon enoughBnr32gtr will become famous soon enoughBnr32gtr will become famous soon enoughBnr32gtr will become famous soon enough
I got debs on theses I have cash n hand what's pay pal going to bed soon but will be up in a few hours. What is lip n barrel size? I'm buying regardless
Old 08-01-2016, 07:09 AM   #4
silviamang
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
silviamang is making a name for him/her selfsilviamang is making a name for him/her selfsilviamang is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Sold lock it up.
silviamang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 07:10 AM   #5
Bnr32gtr
Zilvia Addict

Sold thanks man! Thursday is cool, please send tracking.also can u let me kno what the barrel or lip sizes r thanks.