Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 02-01-2019, 08:54 PM   #1
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
nisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Make your sr fast - 300 whp kit

What’s up Zilvia. Looking to sell my street setup from my s13 blacktop SR. This kit will make 300 whp with 100% reliability and a 100% factory look. All parts have been ran by me for just over 5,000 miles with 0 issues at all.

First off is the turbo, it’s an S15 Spec R dual ball bearing GT28R (14411-91F00). This is an excellent turbo for 300 whp, with full boost by 2,200 RPM in any gear. The turbo itself has absolutely 0 axial or radial shaft play. Comes with all the braided oil/water lines and fittings to install as well as the OEM wastegate actuator.

A common issue with the bottom mounted T2 turbos is that given the weight of the exhaust and vibration, the nuts holding the turbo to the manifold tend to back off of the studs thus having the turbo “fall off”. I have solved this issue by drilling a hole through each nut/stud and running a cotter pin through to prevent the nut from backing off. After all my time of driving, never had an exhaust leak from there or any issues. This means the turbo manifold is included.

Next included is the engine management. It’s an Apexi Power FC full stand-alone purchased brand new by me. It was tuned by Lawrence at Intec Racing. The Apexi FC Commander is included to monitor engine vitals such as water temp, knock, air flow, etc. This ECU will work with ANY S13 SR wiring harness.

Next up is the injectors. They’re Five-O 550cc side feeds in an OEM fuel rail. The FPR has been modified to fit the Greddy plenums (still works with OEM plenums). They ran at about a 70-72% duty cycle to achieve the power.

And lastly the z32/n62 maf. Comes with adaptor and filter.

On 14 psi, this setup made 283 whp and 263 whtq. The turbo has 4 more psi in it which will easily get you above the 300 whp mark, and the maf and injectors can easily support that. Here’s the dyno sheet:

Looking to get $1650 shipped for this entire setup. The turbo is ~$750 new, power FC is ~$1100 new, + the injectors, maf, and dyno time. Save yourself the hassle of piecing everything together, and get something you can bolt on and rock!
nisileighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2019, 01:56 AM   #2
Tempo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (39)
Tempo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Real quality SR20 upgrade kit here, especially with that price tag. Hope it sells quick dude [emoji1690]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IG - allen.kerose
Tempo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 02:24 AM   #3
tootall4la
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
tootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tootall4la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 05:19 PM   #4
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
nisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Turbo kit is SOLD. Thanks all.
nisileighty is offline   Reply With Quote