Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Central States

South Central States Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas.

Old 10-13-2008, 12:45 AM   #1
TPS240sxS13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
TPS240sxS13 is on the path to ruinTPS240sxS13 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Question Texas Tech Red S13

So For the past few days now I have seen a Red S13 hatch with gold rims and a front fender missing driving around Lubbock. Are you on Zilvia and if so we need to meet. I havent found a single 240 guy out here. Everytime I try to talk about KA-T or a Silvia conversion people just look at me funny.
TPS240sxS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2008, 10:28 AM   #2
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
lol I used to live on Reese AFB. Well, if you saw it at texas tech, he prolly goes to school there. Leave him a note on his windshield or something next time.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:24 PM   #3
GamblerZ
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
GamblerZ will become famous soon enoughGamblerZ will become famous soon enoughGamblerZ will become famous soon enoughGamblerZ will become famous soon enoughGamblerZ will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to GamblerZ Send a message via AIM to GamblerZ Send a message via MSN to GamblerZ Send a message via Yahoo to GamblerZ
I know that guy. He is on West Texas Imports - Powered by vBulletin. His screenname there is "S13srdave".
Old 10-18-2008, 03:16 AM   #4
nakedave

nakedave is an unknown quantity at this point
It's my S13. I haven't been on here in a while....Gambler told me tonight that someone had started a thread about my car. It's a 92 S13 w/ a redtop sr20det swap. The fender is missing because I ran up under a truck on 19th about 3 weeks ago. There are a lot of 240sx's in lubbock w/ different motorswaps, sr20det's, LS1, KA-T's, rb20, rb26, VH45de, etc... you should hit me up and check out one of our get togethers (every friday).

92 240sx w/ SR20DET swap and manual conversion!-http://www.cardomain.com/id/slidways240
nakedave is offline   Reply With Quote