Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-24-2006, 12:04 AM   #121
VROOOM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
these are my cats

Nismo

and

Rocky
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2006, 08:11 AM   #122
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Here are my new puppies, Capone and Gotti. Just picked up this weekend. Yheir Toy Fox Terriers and weigh about 1.5lbs right now. They'll only be about 4-5lbs fully grown.

Old 09-25-2006, 08:27 AM   #123
motegineon
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (2)
motegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to motegineon Send a message via MSN to motegineon
capone n gotti lol, those are gona be some bad mofos
motegineon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 08:37 AM   #124
orion::S14
Nissanaholic!

orion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud of
Gidget - My not so smart 'coon cat', has a balance disorder...and too much fur:

Most loving cat EVER...she's awesome.

Josie - Rescued from the pound @ 1yr old, queen of the house:

- Brian
Old 09-26-2006, 09:31 AM   #125
justinhustle
Nissanaholic!

justinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enough

justinhustle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 09:58 AM   #126
EndLeSS8
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
EndLeSS8 will become famous soon enoughEndLeSS8 will become famous soon enoughEndLeSS8 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews

James, my ball python. This is an older pic, she's 2 years old now.
Old 04-24-2007, 05:28 PM   #127
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
anyone into fish?

thinkin about(and probably going to go through with it) getting freshwater tank for my room.

and make it something like that.
Old 04-24-2007, 07:17 PM   #128
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Baka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfection
Yep, I have a 65 gallon freshwater tank in my living room. Right now its full of peacefull community fish but Im also rasing a Jack Dempsey in it as well. My new apartment will house my first saltwater tank. The fish are much more expensive but they look so much better than the bland FW fish. Think Im gonna go with a 39 gallon reef set up. Tiger Fish=Win

You need to consider when building a "plant tank" the kinds of fish you put in it. I would set up my tank first and let it settle for atleast a month before you put any fish in there. That will give you time for algae to grow. Small schools of community fish would look best in there. Silver Dollars perhaps. Dont go agressive cause they tend to dig up gravel.
Baka Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 08:06 PM   #129
Kaizen.
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
Kaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
A month is not needed, a week with solution should be fine.

I have a 150, 75, 50, 20 gallon tank. Got some flowerhorns, yellow ear and red ear turtle, and flyriver turtle.

Kaizen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 08:23 PM   #130
jrmiller84
Zilvia FREAK!

jrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jrmiller84
Good thread. Here are my fiance's cat's.

our bengal kitty Xavier on the left and Hermes on the right.

Xavier likes the sink

Our kitties and our roommates two kitties. It's a freakin' zoo in here. Xavier likes to play Playstation
Old 04-24-2007, 08:53 PM   #131
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Baka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoKidd View Post
A month is not needed, a week with solution should be fine.

I have a 150, 75, 50, 20 gallon tank. Got some flowerhorns, yellow ear and red ear turtle, and flyriver turtle.
If I was going with all those plants I personally would wait atleast a few weeks but maybe thats just me. Turtles huh. Got any pictures? I love salt water tanks but the salt build up around the top of the tank can be a pain. Not only that but having to constantly monitor water conditions sucks.

With fresh water its basicly just plug and play lol. I add a little sea salt to my fresh water tank every now and then for the fish. I dunno if thats good for all the plants you want in there though. Cant wait to start my salt water project!

jrmiller84, You sure you wanna marry "the cat lady"??
Baka Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 09:32 PM   #132
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
Cool thread guys.

My doggah Tyson:

Ritz S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 10:41 PM   #133
musikjunkie
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
musikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

my dog kekoa hes too damn hardcore
musikjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:03 AM   #134
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by motegineon View Post
Its a shame more people dont own dobermans, quite possibly, the greatest breed of dogs on the planet.

Seriously, if you own a pet.. sell it, give it away, cook it, whatever you gotta do - get rid of it and buy a dobie. Hands down, THE BEST.

Dont believe me? Get out of your 240SX, go drive a McLaren F1. Literally, they're that good.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:05 AM   #135
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

springer alert - warning, danger to manifold!
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 03:20 AM   #136
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritz S14 View Post
Cool thread guys.

My doggah Tyson:

WOW he is gorgeous! Such pretty coloring!

I agree Mike...Dobys are great dogs! When are you getting one?

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 03:40 AM   #137
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
cats are better than dogs .....yeah I said it
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 03:47 AM   #138
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmiller84 View Post
im guessing that place smells like...gross.

story:
so i delivered to this ladies house and right when she opened the door..holy hell, i never gagged so bad in my life. i basically stepped backed like 10 feet from the front door. the oder that came from that house was just gross. she had cats...one ran out when the door opened probably tryin to run free.

but yeah. had a dober once. honestly...best dog ever.
Old 04-25-2007, 03:55 AM   #139
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
idk why ppl talk about cat smell....idk if its just how many pets you have or what...i have one and my cat doesnt smell at all and i have friends who have multiple cats and no stink...on the other hand i have friends whose dogs smell like serious ass
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 07:18 AM   #140
jrmiller84
Zilvia FREAK!

jrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jrmiller84
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
im guessing that place smells like...gross.

story:
so i delivered to this ladies house and right when she opened the door..holy hell, i never gagged so bad in my life. i basically stepped backed like 10 feet from the front door. the oder that came from that house was just gross. she had cats...one ran out when the door opened probably tryin to run free.

but yeah. had a dober once. honestly...best dog ever.
I'm sure it would smell if they pissed all over the place, but they're all well trained and we clean their litter boxes quite often(you have to when two cats share a box). Since two of them aren't ours, the other roommate takes care of their boxes which are at opposite sides of the apartment. When I met my fiance, they had all of these cats and I couldn't smell a thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastS14 View Post
idk why ppl talk about cat smell....idk if its just how many pets you have or what...i have one and my cat doesnt smell at all and i have friends who have multiple cats and no stink...on the other hand i have friends whose dogs smell like serious ass
Exactly, it's all about how the owner maintains them. Cats clean themselves mostly, so there's not much to do except make sure they don't roll around in anything and that their boxes are clean if they're inside cats.
Old 04-25-2007, 08:32 AM   #141
keroto
Zilvia Member

keroto is on the path to ruinkeroto is on the path to ruinkeroto is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiI40sx View Post
+ Rep for yoU!! those are some tight ass huskies!! i want one when I can maintain one
they look mean, are u selling them????
keroto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 08:33 AM   #142
keroto
Zilvia Member

keroto is on the path to ruinkeroto is on the path to ruinkeroto is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by VROOOM View Post
these are my cats

Nismo

and

Rocky

where did u get "nismo", because looks like my old cat my mom gave him away.
Old 04-25-2007, 08:34 AM   #143
keroto
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndLeSS8 View Post

James, my ball python. This is an older pic, she's 2 years old now.
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, sorry i don't like sneak.
Old 04-25-2007, 10:20 AM   #144
srpowereds14
Zilvia Junkie

srpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to srpowereds14
My spoiled dog Tila and yessss thats a COACH collar she's wearing!

Old 04-27-2007, 03:44 PM   #145
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

here's my b-python today. feeding time.

the strangulation

dragging it around for a bit.

now...consuming...

nothing but tail.
Old 04-27-2007, 03:59 PM   #146
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Here's some more recent pics:

Gotti

Gotti and Capone fighting:
Old 04-27-2007, 06:12 PM   #147
pignose4life
Zilvia Junkie

pignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to pignose4life
here is the best pug in the world, FATBOY is his name =]
a week after i brought the fatass home
O RLLY?!?!?

and dogs can get high =](about a year and a half after)
pignose4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 06:29 PM   #148
240phil

240phil can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to 240phil Send a message via Yahoo to 240phil
this is mr. claws
240phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 09:57 PM   #149
pignose4life
Zilvia Junkie

pignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to pignose4life
mr claws meet =]
pignose4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 06:53 AM   #150
Gramentz
Leaky Injector

Gramentz is making a name for him/her selfGramentz is making a name for him/her self
Allie (mini pin)- 6.5 months old

Jade- almost 2 yrs old, has extra toes

Joey- almost 2 yrs old, big-boned

Fully Built
Gramentz is offline   Reply With Quote