Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Old 02-19-2019, 07:23 AM   #1
k00laid83
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
k00laid83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
My Premium Membership

Hello,

Hopefully, this is the correct place to post this thread. I've attempted numerous times to notify admin on my updated premium membership and have yet to receive my premium privileges. I emailed [email protected] with a copy of my payment on 2/11/19, and I've pm'd RJF & West with no response. I'm not sure what my next step should be since I haven't received a response yet (besides other admins). I resent an email to the support email again advising that I've paid for a two year subscription.

Any help with this issue would be appreciated.

Thanks,
k00laid83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2019, 09:26 AM   #2
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I'm having the same issue. I emailed [email protected] and sent a PM to Phlip(RJF & West are ghosts) but still no reply. Its been over a week. At this point I'm ready to dispute the charge with PayPal and try to get my money back and say screw it on the membership which is what I don't want to do. Ive been a member here for well over a decade and would hate to step away because someone wasn't keeping up with their account.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 09:50 AM   #3
k00laid83
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
I'm having the same issue. I emailed [email protected] and sent a PM to Phlip(RJF & West are ghosts) but still no reply. Its been over a week. At this point I'm ready to dispute the charge with PayPal and try to get my money back and say screw it on the membership which is what I don't want to do. Ive been a member here for well over a decade and would hate to step away because someone wasn't keeping up with their account.
I'm on the same boat and thinking of disputing it work PayPal. I really don't want to go because I enjoy the premium membership as well. I just wanted to wait on renewing my membership because I was unsure if I had Auto pay set up.

No disrespect to all the admins but isn't a premium membership once paid be set up automaticlly when you go through the zilvia link? I understand we all get busy but getting a reply back after week would be awesome.
Old 02-19-2019, 10:41 AM   #4
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by k00laid83 View Post
No disrespect to all the admins but isn't a premium membership once paid be set up automaticlly when you go through the zilvia link? I understand we all get busy but getting a reply back after week would be awesome.
My account has always been updated almost instantly in the past.
Old 02-19-2019, 11:35 AM   #5
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
So you guys would really dispute a payment of support for your favorite forum over a delay in premium status? That's pretty lame guys. Just wait, it will be taken care of. And i'm pretty sure your premium status will start at the time they change it over and not at the time of payment anyways.
This is really petty guys.

TBH there's not really any "privileges" that you're missing out on. Hell i'd pay my yearly fee to the forum even without any benefits simply because I enjoy this forum and want to support it. As should everyone else.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 11:00 PM   #6
k00laid83
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
So you guys would really dispute a payment of support for your favorite forum over a delay in premium status? That's pretty lame guys. Just wait, it will be taken care of. And i'm pretty sure your premium status will start at the time they change it over and not at the time of payment anyways.

TBH there's not really any "privileges" that you're missing out on. Hell i'd pay my yearly fee to the forum even without any benefits simply because I enjoy this forum and want to support it. As should everyone else.
I totally understand where you're coming from, I just really enjoy being a premium member. This is the 2nd year I've done it and I enrolled for an extra year. I don't want to dispute it but to be honest I just got frustrated. I've been on the forum for a very long time and I love it here. I guess I have to be a grown up and be patient....I hate getting old
Old 02-20-2019, 01:10 PM   #7
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:

oh look, someone just wanted something they paid for in a timely fashion. makes a thread once he cant get anyone to get back to him after multiple attempts. there is nothing petty about this.

this should be setup to be instantaneous once the payment has cleared. its not rocket science. ive kept my mouth shut about the mods here (and i will continue to do so), but based off past interactions and the MAJOR lack of consistency on this forum, this does not surprise me one bit. i should just assume this is par for the course anytime we are talking about 240s or the community.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 04:52 PM   #8
Coupes_FTW
Leaky Injector

Coupes_FTW is making a name for him/her selfCoupes_FTW is making a name for him/her self
Quote:

yea, but I thought this was america.
Coupes_FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 02:04 PM   #9
k00laid83
Zilvia Junkie

Just want to say thanks to the admins for coming through.
Old 02-21-2019, 03:08 PM   #10
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Glad someone got theirs.
Old 02-21-2019, 09:31 PM   #11
k00laid83
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
Glad someone got theirs.
Hey buddy pm BOB and see if he could help.
Old 02-23-2019, 10:11 AM   #12
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

If anyone else is having issues with their premium membership, PM RJF to have it fixed. Looks like they're not getting notified by PayPal about payments.
Old 02-25-2019, 10:46 PM   #13
s14fiend

Trader Rating: (0)
s14fiend is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Where is the Sub thread with NSFW stuff?
Old 02-28-2019, 09:58 AM   #14
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Bump for this. Wrote Falkon and RJF. Need to get this fixed please.
Old 03-04-2019, 05:13 PM   #15
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I see your name is currently blue, is this taken care of?

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 06:36 PM   #16
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
I see your name is currently blue, is this taken care of?
Yes RJF got it thank you.
Old 04-13-2019, 05:46 PM   #17
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
thank you, you guys are great
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread

Last edited by Vatche; 04-17-2019 at 12:56 AM..
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 05:55 AM   #18
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (43)
hobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Bumping this one up, looking for the color change as well. Looks like I was a little late on my re-up.
hobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 10:43 AM   #19
2_Liter_Turbo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Paid for my renewal and didn't get updated automatically like it used to. Can't PM because my inbox is way over full now, lol. I have to delete a LOT of stuff to get it back down.
Instagram: @SS.Maxey
2_Liter_Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 01:23 PM   #20
2_Liter_Turbo
Zilvia Addict

2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough
Dang, still no update.
Old 05-17-2019, 02:27 PM   #21
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (43)
hobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_Liter_Turbo View Post
Dang, still no update.
Looks like we're in the same boat...
hobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 03:44 PM   #22
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
send a PM to falkon.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 03:52 PM   #23
Yoshi
Premium Member

Yoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to behold
I think I'm in the same boat.
Been gone many years but recently got my S13 running again. I think I renewed a month or 2 ago but just now noticed I have no premie access to anything. :/

www.360realms.com/S13-S15
Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 05:26 PM   #24
2_Liter_Turbo
Zilvia Addict

Woot woot! This thread popped up in notifications and it looks like I'm in again, LOL
Old 08-20-2019, 11:55 AM   #25
dawagarage
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (23)
dawagarage is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I am having this problem as well.
the reason I buy premium memberships is because of the increased mailbox capacity.
I use the mailbox as a record of transactions.
as such it has exceeded 100% capacity (883 currently) and I cannot message RJF, etc.
hopefully someone sees my plight here and can fix it. if not, ill start going through my mailbox and cleaning it.

ratsun: dawa (73 datsun 620)
clublexus: properD (97 sc300)
dawagarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 02:47 PM   #26
mau5trap
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
mau5trap is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mau5trap
My Premium membership needs to be fixed too....!!!!
Old 10-08-2019, 03:46 PM   #27
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
Paid the premium membership a couple days ago through the paypal link. Still hasnt updated back to premium
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 01:33 PM   #28
k00laid83
Zilvia Junkie

I've updated my premium membership. I just noticed that it expired. If you would be kind enough to update my account it would be greatly appreciated. I also forwarded my paypal receipt to [email protected]. Any help would be appreciated.

Facebook or Instagram:@tightfitfab
Email: [email protected]
Check Us Out At: www.tightfitfab.com
Old 03-07-2021, 12:27 PM   #29
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by k00laid83 View Post
I've updated my premium membership. I just noticed that it expired. If you would be kind enough to update my account it would be greatly appreciated. I also forwarded my paypal receipt to [email protected]. Any help would be appreciated.
Send it to me, I'll get you taken care of.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 11:53 AM   #30
k00laid83
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
Send it to me, I'll get you taken care of.
Perfect! I'll get that right to you.

Facebook or Instagram:@tightfitfab
Email: [email protected]
Check Us Out At: www.tightfitfab.com