Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-09-2008, 01:18 PM   #1
kenshinS14sks
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
kenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Good animes you're watching or have watched?

So i thought i'd just throw this out there... im a little "picky" according to my friend and it's really jsut cuz i have a SUPER busy schedule and i like to watch anime to wind me down or when i eat but it's so hard to get into another good anime when you're waiting on new eps or when the one you've been watching is done. . . so i thought i'd just ask you guys for your opinions

for an idea on some of my favorites to reference to (in no particular order) are:

Samurai Champloo
Death Note
Full Metal Panic (ALL OF THEM)
Full Metal Alchemist (except when the evil scientist dude kills his own daughter, that was whack~)
GTO (great teacher onizuka) FUNNY AS HELL!!
Outlaw Star
Cowboy Bebop
Kenshin
Naruto (except for the fillers and the extremely dragon ball long fight scenes)
Bleach (except for the fillers =i)

Macross Frontier (too muh waiting cuz it's not done)
Soul Eater (also too much waiting)
Old 05-09-2008, 01:19 PM   #2
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
haven't watched anything in forever, but a buddy of mine brought over Tokko a week ago and it was pretty rad.
and the new dvd's of dragonball... ARE OFF THE HOOK. beautiful transfer.
Old 05-09-2008, 01:29 PM   #3
kenshinS14sks
Zilvia Addict

kenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to behold
holy crap i just watched like the first 1:15 of that . . . NOT a good lunch anime

...but thanks for the req =D anything a little more stomach friendly? funny or just plain cool
Old 05-09-2008, 01:41 PM   #4
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Death note was awesome , ending was a shock
Black Lagoon was awesome I give it a + . Short series but awesome ending was cool. The art style is good, very gritty.
Wangan Midnight id watch if they would fansub it
Initial D is good *im surprised people here dont say they watch it, guess too scared to admit it without being called a fan boy*
Capeta was awesome i hope they decided to make a season 3 *racing anime*
Bleach
Ghost in the shell is always good =p
Old 05-09-2008, 02:55 PM   #5
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Kentaro Miura's Berserk

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 03:02 PM   #6
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Ghost in the Shell
Cowboy BeBop
Bleach
FLCL aka flooty cooty
Toko(just started watching it)
I used to like Inyuasha a lot but I have grown tired of it.
Big O
SHIN CHAN lol I cannot get enough of it hahahhahahhahhahhahha

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 03:04 PM   #7
kenshinS14sks
Zilvia Addict

dude Big O and FLCL are the SHIZ!!!

there are of course things that i haven't or forgot to list =) thanks for your inputs keep em coming with what you like!
Old 05-09-2008, 03:06 PM   #8
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
i've stopped watching completely

when I get bored I go back to these though
ippo
golden boy
gto
beck
fma, fmp
monster
Old 05-09-2008, 03:08 PM   #9
kenshinS14sks
Zilvia Addict

oh yeah BECK!!! and eureka seven! oh oh and Paradise Kiss . . . dude maybe i should go back and just double back on some of the stuff i liked =i

i've yet to start on some of the gundam and macross series i've heard so much great stuff about too
Old 05-09-2008, 03:09 PM   #10
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Lupin the 3rd.
Afro samuraii
Bleach
Initial D
Old 05-09-2008, 03:12 PM   #11
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
could we say the Boondocks ? lol love that show i jus recently discovered it, i watched it like anime lol
Old 05-09-2008, 03:13 PM   #12
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
shit I forgot about Eureka Seven LOL I loved that series
I also like Samurai Champloo as well as Full Metal Alchemist

There is even a series I ripped vocal samples from for a Jungle track and I can't even remember the name. talking about holy and holy ground and staying true to ones heart.

Oh ya and Lupin the third is a classic. Of course getting back to some of the originals aka I watched Speed Racer as a kid and Kimba the White lion lol

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 03:16 PM   #13
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Gundam Wing
Cowboy Bebop
Outlaw Star
anything show in the late 90's on Cartoon network
Old 05-09-2008, 03:43 PM   #14
Chaws15
Zilvia Junkie

Chaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfection
Whaaaat??? No Neon Genesis Evangelion fans???

Others that are notable for me:
Full Metal Alchemist
Hajime no Ippo
Fooly Cooly
Gundam 08th MS Team
Mado King Granzort
Kimiga Nozomu Eien
Cowboy Bebop
Outlaw Star

I'll keep adding when I think of them.

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMN

Last edited by Chaws15; 05-09-2008 at 04:33 PM..
Chaws15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 03:45 PM   #15
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
full metal alchemist
ghost in the shell
bleach
capeta

a little bit of each.

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 04:05 PM   #16
nastynate805
Leaky Injector

nastynate805 is just really nicenastynate805 is just really nicenastynate805 is just really nicenastynate805 is just really nicenastynate805 is just really nicenastynate805 is just really nicenastynate805 is just really nicenastynate805 is just really nicenastynate805 is just really nice
Full metal alchamist - i thought was a good series and the movie really tied it all together.

Ghost in the shell - both seasons were great.
Death Note -Awesome!
Bleach - good glad there outta the filler yay for episode 169!
Shippuden(naruto) - great
azumanga dio - very funny and good to watch anytime
harohi - very funny and good to watch anytime
Samurai champloo - currently watchin and is great
Basilisk - great
beck - loved the music
and many many more to many to name right now
nastynate805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 04:07 PM   #17
S13Boosts
Premium Member

S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandy Boosts View Post
i've stopped watching completely

when I get bored I go back to these though
ippo
golden boy
gto
beck
fma, fmp
monster

ippppo!!!!!!
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 04:15 PM   #18
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
samurai champloo
cowbow bebop
trigun
afro samurai
only watched up to first season of bleach
watched berserk ehhh
samurai deeper kyo
akira (doesn't really count its a movie)
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 04:19 PM   #19
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
seems nobody has watched Ippo

Highly recommended

here's a gif of a scene...series is about 76 episodes long with 2 movies.

made me wanna box
Old 05-09-2008, 04:29 PM   #20
Chaws15
Zilvia Junkie

Chaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandy Boosts View Post
seems nobody has watched Ippo

Highly recommended

here's a gif of a scene...series is about 76 episodes long with 2 movies.

made me wanna box
The last fight was def a crazy match.

DEMPUSHEE ROLLUUUUU HAJIMETA!!!!

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMN
Chaws15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 04:34 PM   #21
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Samurai Champloo!

Mainly for the music, but the anime is pretty enjoyable too

Finished up the DVD set off Netflix the other weekend

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 04:37 PM   #22
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
I used to watch the shit out of Cowboy Bebop and Dragonball Z.

Then I graduated middle school... and haven't watched any since. Except over last summer my buddy tried to get me to watch Naruto and it was really meh. Most predictable story of all time and childish art style. No thanks.
Old 05-09-2008, 05:30 PM   #23
8Nismo9
Zilvia Addict

8Nismo9 will become famous soon enough8Nismo9 will become famous soon enough8Nismo9 will become famous soon enough8Nismo9 will become famous soon enough8Nismo9 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to 8Nismo9
gundam wing
samuri champloo
initial D(thats right haha)
outlaw star
hellsing
shin chan
boondocks
8Nismo9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 05:58 PM   #24
MAGILLA
Zilvia Member

MAGILLA will become famous soon enoughMAGILLA will become famous soon enoughMAGILLA will become famous soon enoughMAGILLA will become famous soon enoughMAGILLA will become famous soon enough
berserk - very cool when in battle but it has some really questionable parts. If
you have seen it you know what I mean
ninja scroll - old school and great, i am surprised it wasn't mentioned
Old 05-09-2008, 06:38 PM   #25
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
claymore, gunslinger girl, grappler baki, rurouni kenshin ftw!!

others:
naruto
bleach
death note
neon genesis evangelion
g gundam
d gray man
initial D
witch hunter robin
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 07:10 PM   #26
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Macross Frontier is ridiculously awesome. Nobody does transforming mecha like SK.

lots of throwback moments but enough new bits in the story to be interesting

Mac Zero and Mac F have the best dogfighting scenes....well...ever
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 07:15 PM   #27
02BRB20
Zilvia Member

02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore
Rahxephon
Code geass
Gundam 00
02BRB20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 07:36 PM   #28
gabe30
Leaky Injector

gabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfection
sam cham
flcl
gundam seed/seed destiny
bleach
naruto/shippuuden

i hear gundam wing 00 is good. i think thats what its called
gabe30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 08:12 PM   #29
kyoru
Zilvia Addict

kyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfection
Trigun was the only anime I ever liked.

kyoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 08:26 PM   #30
norcal_black240
Zilvia Addict

norcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to norcal_black240 Send a message via MSN to norcal_black240
Gintama ( funny as hell )
bus gamer (which is a new anime but I like it so far)
kekkaishi (sorta like bleach IMO)
samurai deeper kyo
star ocean EX
one piece

I like all the other anime such as cowboy bebop, deathnote, etc. etc.