Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-20-2006, 06:24 AM   #61
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzazzyn
From my extensive animal planet watching, I have come to the conclusion that she's a collie/whippet mix
hehe...extensive watching of animal planet!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2006, 08:50 AM   #62
jaae86
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
jaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jaae86

Old 05-20-2006, 04:44 PM   #63
s13coupedude
Leaky Injector

s13coupedude is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaae86

So what di you name your new rat?
Old 05-20-2006, 06:15 PM   #64
RiversideS13
Zilvia FREAK!

RiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RiversideS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl
OMG such a cute face!!!!!
thank you! here is more pictures for you. now the cat is living with my bro and his wife in oregon
http://blog.yam.com/kitty_bistro/archives/1180334.html

Last edited by RiversideS13; 05-21-2006 at 03:14 PM..
RiversideS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 02:55 AM   #65
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
omg riverside im not gay but those were the cutest pictures ive seen in awhile
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 03:21 AM   #66
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero

Peanut..
Old 05-21-2006, 03:29 AM   #67
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helghast
WALDO:

3yrs, just got it from a rescue last week.
this is off-topic but DAMN you have a nice ass pad
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 03:49 AM   #68
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Helghast
Meh.

Fuck you too, message Length.
Old 06-05-2006, 01:04 PM   #69
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Sorry for bringing this thread back but I remembered it while I was taking pics for some stuff I'm selling.

Haina

Nikko-san

Brother's GF silver-back Yorkie
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 01:27 PM   #70
dizastaman
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
dizastaman will become famous soon enoughdizastaman will become famous soon enoughdizastaman will become famous soon enoughdizastaman will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
heres a pic from the f/s forum of my dog skeeter. i call him skeet skeet. his favorite hobby is killing groundhogs. he crawls down the holes and pulls then out and kills them. hes hardcore

My FLICK-argh page
dizastaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 02:11 PM   #71
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Jack!!!!
His tag really does say "Ninja Badass" and "I eat children"
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 03:07 PM   #72
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra
Sorry for bringing this thread back but I remembered it while I was taking pics for some stuff I'm selling.

Haina

that is one ugly cat.
Old 06-05-2006, 03:07 PM   #73
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection

and found this little facker in my room. shoulda killed it but let it go outside across the street. >_<!
Old 06-05-2006, 03:17 PM   #74
HKsilvia
Zilvia Junkie

HKsilvia is on the path to ruinHKsilvia is on the path to ruin
Send a message via ICQ to HKsilvia
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder

and found this little facker in my room. shoulda killed it but let it go outside across the street. >_<!
i knew someone gonna post this haha
scary tho
HKsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 03:24 PM   #75
HKsilvia
Zilvia Junkie

HKsilvia is on the path to ruinHKsilvia is on the path to ruin
Send a message via ICQ to HKsilvia
btw this is my cat

HKsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 04:54 PM   #76
ManoNegra

ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
LoL, yeah Haina isn't about to enter any beauty pageants anytime soon. But she's got a great personality though...
Old 06-05-2006, 06:25 PM   #77
daverussell
Zilvia Member

daverussell is a jewel in the roughdaverussell is a jewel in the roughdaverussell is a jewel in the roughdaverussell is a jewel in the roughdaverussell is a jewel in the roughdaverussell is a jewel in the roughdaverussell is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to daverussell
here are my pets.... i have one cat and a gunniea pig...

gunniea pig chillin on my shoulder

wifey with the cat and pig... they don't really have names, we just call them kitty and pig
and i know you can't see it in the pics, but the cat's tail is only 3" long... doc says she was born like that and everything is fine, still kinda freaks me out tho
Old 06-05-2006, 08:47 PM   #78
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by daverussell
and i know you can't see it in the pics, but the cat's tail is only 3" long... doc says she was born like that and everything is fine, still kinda freaks me out tho

Our cat has like no tail himself....maybe a little longer than 3" though...

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 09:37 PM   #79
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

doesnt the cat need its tail for balance?

HKsilvia - that is a nice cat.
Old 06-05-2006, 11:20 PM   #80
S13Eye
Zilvia Member

S13Eye will become famous soon enoughS13Eye will become famous soon enoughS13Eye will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to S13Eye

Hera ^

Homer ^

Both were given to me as stray kittens. Homer was found half dead, scared, and starved on a farm in Iowa. He had flees, ear mites, worms, and was barely alive. I had him for 8 years now, and hes still somewhat anti-social and gets frightened easily.

Hera was walking around a truck loading dock in LA, and came up to my brother while he was waiting to get loaded. He gave her some food, and she wouldn't leave him. She was walking around black top pavement in the middle of summer, so her paws were burnt and even her whiskers were singed. He gave her to me after she made the 2200+ mile trip to Illinois in his truck. She was completely starved, and it took several months before she built up some fat, and she also had worms. At first i thought it was some kind of imbred rodent, but she turned out to be an awesome cat.
S13Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 12:18 AM   #81
Siberian Husky
Zilvia Junkie

Siberian Husky is on a distinguished road

Airebis SLeepin

Lunchbox

Me n Smokey (R.I.P.)

Airebis Keepin it real
Siberian Husky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 01:15 AM   #82
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
My turtle Ecchan

My now world famous Marbles

will have to post Sake when I get home. She doesnt like to be photographed

*edit* here she is

Ecchan is a southern painted turtle. He is shedding his shell right now, makes him look like a steggosaurus. sake and marbles are now allowed outside. I was worried about Sake running away, and Marbles getting knocked up. Sake eats birds, my wife and I are finding feathers everywhere around the yard. Sake roams the yard on and off the fence guarding her newfound territory.

Last edited by KwKouki; 06-06-2006 at 01:39 AM..
KwKouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 09:01 AM   #83
ManoNegra

^Rep. Torties rule.
Old 06-07-2006, 02:42 PM   #84
justinhustle
Nissanaholic!

justinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enough
this is a few pics of mine and my g/fs dog, banzai

hes an 8 month old shorkie - half shitzhu half yorkshire

i got him for her for x-mas this past december

justinhustle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 02:57 PM   #85
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
He looks like a naughty little dog!

I remember the thread you made when you got him for your girl.

I looked into that type of dog for a while but decided to hold off on getting another dog.
Old 06-07-2006, 03:09 PM   #86
Ghettokracker71
Post Whore!

Ghettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ghettokracker71 Send a message via Yahoo to Ghettokracker71
The big dog is "bronson" hes a pit/lab mix,and Shamus is the pure bred silky terrier...

...and this maincoon(sp) is "crusty-boogie"

Chinese "ironed" sharpei..."cayne"

and one more of bronson with aball up his ass...lol
Ghettokracker71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 06:26 PM   #87
daverussell
Zilvia Member

daverussell is a jewel in the roughdaverussell is a jewel in the roughdaverussell is a jewel in the roughdaverussell is a jewel in the roughdaverussell is a jewel in the roughdaverussell is a jewel in the roughdaverussell is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to daverussell
well, idk about how a cat needs a tail to balance, but mine does just fine without. i guess she adapted.
Old 06-08-2006, 04:40 AM   #88
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
Tabby cats don't need tails. They adjust when they don't have a tail.
Darwin FTW.
Old 06-08-2006, 07:21 AM   #89
Jason@performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Jason@performance is making a name for him/her selfJason@performance is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to Jason@performance
Jason@performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 09:16 AM   #90
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
This is Capote our office mascot:

If he's not on my desk he's diggin' through trash cans at work:

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote