Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 11-22-2020, 03:13 AM   #1
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Megasquirt/Axles/Injectors/FLCA/Coils/Aerocatch/BBK/Bee*r/SR trans.. just come look

Hey everyone, I'm condensing all my shit to a single thread. Any questions, ask away!

Two sets of 3x2 axles
Neither sets have torn boots. One set is from my prev setup (went 350z axles) and the other came off a 180sx.
80$ each set

OEM SR20 coils
I bought them brand new back in 2015. I put about 10k miles on them before I lost my chassis. They've been sitting in a box since then. I'm going standalone with upgraded coils and don't have any need for them.
180$

Wiring specialties coil pack sub-harness
same condition as coils
30$

S13 VSS
Came from an SR trans
150$

Aero catch locking hood pins
It will come with both keys, new hardware, and new pins. I went with the "carbon look" ones like the ricer I am. I literally just took the carbon latches from the new kit I bought and reused all my hardware. So the hardware bag is unopened and you have the stencil from the packaging. Nismo decals for extra coolness. [emoji1787]
80$

Nismo shift pattern emblem (5 speed)
I went cd009, so obviously that doesn't work anymore for me.
5$

Nismo shorty clutch line
This was from when I had my SR trans
40$

Togue Factory S14 silver valve cover nuts/washers
I wanted black hardware instead [emoji2371]
SOLD

SOHC MAF
Works perfectly, it's pinned for use on an SR
40$

DIF Z32 rear conversion lines
Brand new
40$

Philips daylight 9 DRL kit
These are quality drls that you will actually see in the daytime. I was going to use them, but I bought 78 works headlights.
70$

No name electric fans 14/12 inch
40$ 12
60$ 14

Tein hard outer tie rods (M14)
Brand new
SOLD

Mishimoto baffled oil catch can
Needed to use a different style of can for my car
100$

Battery cut off switch
10$

MS2PNP SR20
I never personally used it (just powered it up to communicate to it). I want to get a different standalone. Comes with IAT/bung, CAS disc, and optional 26 pin input harness (NIB).
600$

P2M 550cc injectors. I used these along with a rom ECU I had. I never had any issues with them, I think I put around 8k miles on them. They're still in my fuel rail.
200$

Everything below this was from one car. The SR lost is main bearings, and these are all being sold off it. Everything is in working order.

N60 MAF
80$

E5 ECU.
ROM tuned for N60/ 370cc injectors/ T28
180$

370cc injectors
One of the injectors has an epoxy repair on the top. The side of it cracked off being removed from the rail. They can be installed and function perfectly.
100$

SR Trans- You will need to swap all your sensors and shifter over. The front cover has been resealed. SOLD
Nismo fuel rail adapter- Went top feed SOLD
Authentic Bee R rev limiter- Went standalone and no longer need. SOLD
Tomei type s FPR- nothing wrong with it, just want to utilize Radium hardware. Comes with fittings shown. SOLD
Agency power clutch line- I made a custom hardline and don't need it. SOLD
Gktech SR water neck adapter- Package opened and that's it. I ended up not needing it. SOLD
Pineapple subframe tilt bushings- For the S13 guys, control your anti squat with these guys. I've heavily modified my subframe, and don't need them. SOLD
Unique auto creations s13 wiper motor cover- I have shakitto shock tower braces and can't use it anymore. SOLD
Deatschwerks 370cc injectors- Purchased new in 2015, and they have about 10k miles on them before I went to 550cc. SOLD
CTSV first gen 4 piston (loaded)
Z1 sprinkle slotted two piece Z33 track rotors
Stop tech street performance pads
ZERO MILES on all parts. The calipers are shaved for the ctsv brake swap.com brackets. I will not be selling my brackets as I had modified them (heavily) for my GK tech knuckles (they're gone). All you need for the fronts are brackets of your choosing (ctsvbrakeswap or G2 carbon), and 300zx conversion lines of you don't already have them.
450$ for rotors SOLD calipers
Techno toy tuning fully adjustable S13 FLCA.- Planned on using these, but I'm a GK tech whore and went all out when they did their sale. They've never been driven on, and I put dmax dust boots on the heims. All the other arms in the picture are sold already. SOLD
ER Spec magnaflow high flow cat It's been installed, but never had exhaust ran through it. I want to go with a different direction for a cat. SOLD
S13 subframe braces, coated in truck bed liner SOLD
RSR D1 bushing Kit SOLD

Last edited by mr.nismo.; 10-05-2021 at 11:19 PM..
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2020, 08:39 AM   #2
sash357

Trader Rating: (0)
sash357 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Is the brake setup just the front?
sash357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 12:09 PM   #3
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sash357 View Post
Is the brake setup just the front?
Yeah. I originally paired Z32 rears with them, but they're sold

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Old 11-28-2020, 01:07 AM   #4
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Added a couple things and pics

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Old 12-14-2020, 08:25 PM   #5
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Added catch can/bump

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra using Tapatalk
Old 12-15-2020, 08:32 AM   #6
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Still have the EAC Wiper motor cover?
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 08:27 PM   #7
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Still have the EAC Wiper motor cover?
I don't, sorry. Was waiting on payment before updating the thread.

Old 12-16-2020, 05:39 AM   #8
mr.32
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
mr.32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Would you ship the brake kit?
mr.32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 09:57 AM   #9
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.32 View Post
Would you ship the brake kit?
Yes, the cheapest way to do so is two large flat rate boxes

Old 12-22-2020, 02:26 PM   #10
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Back upppp

Old 01-03-2021, 02:28 AM   #11
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Bump, added high flow cat

Old 01-09-2021, 12:30 PM   #12
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Bump, as I'll be in the la area tomorrow if people want to meet up for any of this

Old 01-18-2021, 02:08 AM   #13
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Lot more shit added

Old 01-26-2021, 08:53 PM   #14
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Back up

Old 02-02-2021, 10:07 AM   #15
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Added more things

Old 02-13-2021, 09:50 AM   #16
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Added more stuff again lol

Old 02-13-2021, 04:33 PM   #17
andisan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
andisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Was looking for a tomei fuel pressure

Might be interested

Also maybe the CAT

I?ll let you know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-13-2021, 04:44 PM   #18
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andisan View Post
Was looking for a tomei fuel pressure

Might be interested

Also maybe the CAT

I?ll let you know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds good.

Old 03-01-2021, 12:12 PM   #19
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Back uppp

Old 03-14-2021, 09:53 PM   #20
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

T3 arms sold!

Old 03-26-2021, 09:20 PM   #21
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Back up...

Old 04-12-2021, 06:07 AM   #22
adictd2b00st
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
adictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adictd2b00st
$30 shipped for that coil pack sub harness?
adictd2b00st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 09:54 AM   #23
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
Maybe I missed it, but the RSR bushings are for what car? Thanks
Old 04-13-2021, 11:27 AM   #24
S14_king

S14_king is an unknown quantity at this point
Do you still have the calipers?
S14_king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 12:08 PM   #25
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14_king View Post
Do you still have the calipers?
Yessir

Old 04-13-2021, 12:42 PM   #26
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFTER-M View Post
Maybe I missed it, but the RSR bushings are for what car? Thanks
For an S13, sorry! That's my fault

Old 04-13-2021, 03:24 PM   #27
S14_king

S14_king is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.nismo. View Post
Yessir

How $$ to be shipped to 94080
S14_king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 12:36 AM   #28
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

FPR, Bee R, and calipers sold!

Old 04-19-2021, 09:05 PM   #29
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
Could you do $100 shipped for the RS*R bushing set? PM me if that's ok. Thanks!
Old 04-20-2021, 12:14 PM   #30
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Bushing kit sold!