Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-29-2018, 07:03 PM   #1
dmitrysgarage

Trader Rating: (0)
dmitrysgarage is making a name for him/her selfdmitrysgarage is making a name for him/her selfdmitrysgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
What should I do with my 16k mile S14?

Hey guys! Somehow I wound up buying a 16k-mile 1996 S14 5-lug manual without having a great plan for it. I always wanted a 240 and imagined a stripped down track toy. Never thought I'd find something so bone stock. Not too sure where to go with it now. I've been doing general maintenance on it thus far and shaking it out with a few drives around town. Could use some ideas!

One idea I had was keeping it very stock looking for a fun street build. Starting with a blank slate to mod is always fun vs. fixing someone's failed project. I've considered SR swap, but it's such a fresh KA engine, hell the pistons look new:

I was thinking about a turbo on top of the KA24DE. I'm not looking to make a ton of horsepower for track or highway racing. I already have a stupid fast supercharged coyote mustang project. I don't need two insane builds and I don't want to double my race gas consumption I'd say probably 300whp tops. It's a fairly light car and at 250-300whp it should be very fun on back roads when pushed hard.

Reducing weight further would be fun. Throw in plastic glass all around and go tubular wherever possible without cutting it up. Light weight wheels would help and of course coil overs, sway bars, etc... all the usual bolt-on stuff.

I could see it being a super fun street build to rip around in. It does take away from it's originality, but in theory I could return it to stock, save all the parts. Not sure it will ever be worth a whole lot more, it's not an NSX. How many more chances to mod a bone stock low miles 240 will I ever have? Let me know what you guys would do, definitely interested in ideas!
dmitrysgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2018, 05:35 PM   #2
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Could you just sell it and do all of that stuff to a 240 that's already beat down. Please.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 05:41 PM   #3
snags
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
snags is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
This^

The car is more unique now than it will be if you mod it
snags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 05:56 PM   #4
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
^^^ Drive this thing and take lots of photos of it while it looks so nice. Such a nice find man, congrats.
Old 07-30-2018, 05:57 PM   #5
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
part it out. How much for the dashboard?
Old 07-30-2018, 05:58 PM   #6
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Jesus fuck I hope this is a troll.

I get that these cars are unimpressive in stock form, but the 'full-blown track car' plans for a car like this are crazy.
Old 07-30-2018, 06:00 PM   #7
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
wheels, adjustable control arms, new bushings all around, NICE set of coilovers, an exhaust and thats it! just get rid of the god awful truck ride height and drive it around... keep it nice, clean and simple! dont touch the motor! leave it 100% smoggable

MAYBE a set of Navan skirts and valances PROPERLY painted! and thats just to help get the body to match the front lip.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 06:09 PM   #8
aroberson77

aroberson77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wheels and coilovers, maybe some legit skirts and lip, take lots of pictures for instagram?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
aroberson77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 06:13 PM   #9
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Store it for a few years and buy something else you can afford to write off.
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 06:46 PM   #10
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
put it in a temperature controlled garage and let it chill for like 15-20 years then cash out for nice profit.
Old 07-30-2018, 06:56 PM   #11
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
^ gotta agree there.
While I’m not usually one for “sacred” cars, this should remain as close to this condition as possible for as long as possible lol

Wouldn’t be super opposed to the wheels and suspension thing if you keep the stock stuff of course, but personally I’d feel bad/awkward putting miles on this
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 07:14 PM   #12
dmitrysgarage

dmitrysgarage is making a name for him/her selfdmitrysgarage is making a name for him/her selfdmitrysgarage is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Could you just sell it and do all of that stuff to a 240 that's already beat down. Please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snags View Post
This^

The car is more unique now than it will be if you mod it
Haha, yea I don't like working on beaters anymore. It's no fun when half the work is fixing some other guy's botched bs. It's so much more fun to work on a new or low miles bone stock car.

I get the car is unique and I agree my version wouldn't be as special. Right now it really is a 90's time machine. That 90s car smell and leather, it's intoxicating. Keeping it bone stock is an option I'm considering, just don't know how much I'll enjoy that long term. Ultimately I bought it to enjoy I doubt I'll ever get the opportunity to mod a nearly new 240 ever again. Think of it like re-living a time when I couldn't afford a new 240 to mod and I was modding beaters. Feel the same way about the S2K too. I know that may upset some people, but I also doubt this thing is ever winning a vintage concourse. I love the 240, but it's more famous for mods than not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
^^^ Drive this thing and take lots of photos of it while it looks so nice. Such a nice find man, congrats.
Thanks man, was super excited to find it. So far that's what I'm doing with it. Haven't changed anything, just going through all the maintenance items and making sure everything is fresh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Jesus fuck I hope this is a troll. I get that these cars are unimpressive in stock form, but the 'full-blown track car' plans for a car like this are crazy.
I guess I wasn't clear. The track plans were something I always thought I'd do with a 240, like in the past. I have another unrelated track build now. Since I found such a clean car I'm mostly deciding somewhere between a clean street build, sleeper that looks almost stock (maybe just light wheels), or completely cleaning up the stock setup. Converting to tubular components and modernizing suspension/brakes doesn't necessarily make it a track build. It's never going to be a daily, so making it look stock while it rips like a go kart would be pretty fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
wheels, adjustable control arms, new bushings all around, NICE set of coilovers, an exhaust and thats it! just get rid of the god awful truck ride height and drive it around... keep it nice, clean and simple! dont touch the motor! leave it 100% smoggable

MAYBE a set of Navan skirts and valances PROPERLY painted! and thats just to help get the body to match the front lip.
Pretty much what I was thinking, definitely would use all nice parts, I'm not throwing $500 ebay coils on anything :-). Exhaust wise I'd probably keep it pretty quiet. Would likely keep stock exhaust if not adding more power. I'm still researching wheels, I want something fairly elegant and tame if I do mod the car. Like you'd believe me if I tried to convince you they were OEM if you didn't know anything about 240s. So no fake bead locks, chrome. Thinking 17s or 18s max. Any thoughts on throwing a turbo on the KA? I'd be more than happy with 250whp+ for a car like this. Been reading about ISIS and Tomei manifolds for the KA.

Will also read up on those Navan skirts. Any paint I'd do would be at a high end shop I use here in Houston and I'd probably consider re-spraying the entire car if I was going to do any aero. The paint isn't clean enough for me to live with, if I'm going to mod it I may as well make it super clean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroberson77 View Post
Wheels and coilovers, maybe some legit skirts and lip, take lots of pictures for instagram?
Yep been doing that , fun to post the 240. Someone actually got a photo of me driving it with one of my business partners to our office the other day. We live in the same neighborhood and thought it would be fun to give it a good shake down on the way to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Store it for a few years and buy something else you can afford to write off.
Pretty sure I'd get bored of seeing it and taking it out just to maintain it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio
put it in a temperature controlled garage and let it chill for like 15-20 years then cash out for nice profit.
My garage is actually temperature controlled so that's kind of the current situation. My question is; Do you really think it will be worth significantly more in 15-20 years? It's not the most famous of Nissans. Don't get me wrong I love it and all, just I'm trying to be realistic. Would suck to hold it for 15-20 years and have it gain a whopping $5-10K in value when I could have had fun with it. It'd be like not fucking your girlfriend to keep her fresh for the next guy.

There would have to be some significant upside. I suppose if Nissan wanted to bring the 240 model back, but even then that's no guarantee it will cause a huge premium for the old model.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So
Wouldn’t be super opposed to the wheels and suspension thing if you keep the stock stuff of course, but personally I’d feel bad/awkward putting miles on this
Would definitely keep the stock stuff and wouldn't feel right about doing any permanent modifications (i.e. cutting/welding anything up). I don't have enough time to put a lot of miles on this car anyway, but I definitely plan to drive it a little. Probably somewhere under 1,000 miles a year.
dmitrysgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 07:45 PM   #13
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
exactly what I did. I had a nice 40k mile 97 virgin and realized it was worth more untouched. Anything you change will only reduce the value. And driving it was stupid because the economy was the same as if it has 700 horsepower.

I sold that car and put the money into a real project that was already in need of saving. Something that couldn't get worse.
Old 07-30-2018, 07:52 PM   #14
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
rocket bunny it and throw an Ls in it.
Old 07-30-2018, 08:21 PM   #15
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
rocket bunny it and throw an Ls in it.

Full navan kit, leave engine untouched

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 08:40 PM   #16
feito
Nissanaholic!

cut the frame rails and drop it so low that you scratch the pavement with your floor panels. In-cabin exhaust system with a side exit
Old 07-30-2018, 08:57 PM   #17
oLemurs
Zilvia Member

oLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura about
sell it to a museum and buy someone else's s14 that is stock but has alot of miles
oLemurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 11:25 PM   #18
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Well, rip to this car. Kid doesn't even know what he has and has to ask what he should do when modifying a car? No way it will turn out well
Old 07-31-2018, 12:59 AM   #19
xschylerx
Leaky Injector

xschylerx is on the path to ruinxschylerx is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoffman5982 View Post
Well, rip to this car. Kid doesn't even know what he has and has to ask what he should do when modifying a car? No way it will turn out well
i like to think positive and that he'll do the right thing (DONT FUCKING TOUCH IT) but sadly, you're probably right.
xschylerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 01:44 AM   #20
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
sell it to me for an obscene amount... Text me 9792366891
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 07:29 AM   #21
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Quote:
It appears the kid is six years older than you, lol.

While I can see how his post could be interpreted as being written by a sixteen year old that just got his first car and isn't sure what to do with it, I think it's more someone that's fairly new to the S chassis community. Someone that was alive at a time when you used to be able to post an honest discussion like this on a forum and be able to hold a civilized and mature conversation. I am not sure Zilvia was ever this place, but most other forums were, haha.

That car looks like an incredible place to start from. I've always wanted to start a build from a clean slate like that. If the paint is as clean as it appears to be, I would probably consider looking into replacing all of the moldings and weather stripping if they need it. Replace all of the suspension bushings with NISMO components, possibly upgrade the brakes, add some Navan aero, etc

I think my goal would be to preserve as much of the car as possible and try to stick to things that can be easily reversed. An SR swap would be super tempting to me, but mostly because I have never had much interest in the KA. However, in this car I might be tempted to leave it alone engine wise for a long time.

Locking the car in a barn for 20 years would likely result in a profit as most people have stated, but where's the fun in that? There are much better ways to invest money that will offer a better return after 20 years than this car ever will. I've never understood the point in owning a car you never drive or enjoy, but I know everyone is different.

Best of luck with the car! I'm pretty jealous, haha.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 08:03 AM   #22
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Keep the car OEM plus and drive it forever. You can still have tasteful mods and the car be awesome.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 12:29 PM   #23
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
Focus on wheels and coilovers
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 12:49 PM   #24
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
It appears the kid is six years older than you, lol.
That's assuming everyone is honest about their age. In my experience on this forum over the years, that is not the case.
Old 07-31-2018, 12:51 PM   #25
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Start an overly ambitious build/ Build Thread.
Take lots of high resolution photos.
Wait till everyone is on your tip.
Then tell them you just got married, had a baby, or decided to go in a different direction and never log in again.
Old 07-31-2018, 01:43 PM   #26
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Start an overly ambitious build/ Build Thread.
Take lots of high resolution photos.
Wait till everyone is on your tip.
Then tell them you just got married, had a baby, or decided to go in a different direction and never log in again.
I love this. brb doing this

srs though, to avoid having this happen, speed is of the essence. If I had a full fab shop with tig/lifts I would take everything out of the car in a single day, scale balance and laser level a proper powerplant in there this week, by next weeks be getting back misc driveshaft/fabricated elements that have been painted/anodized/power coated/polished (allow 1-2 week delay for coatings such as paint) and have it driving in a few weeks. You can worry about coils and wheels for the next couple years while you drive the thing with 800 horsepower and 25mpg. Instead of 12 horsepower and 25mpg.

That way there is no chance to lose interest.
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 02:02 PM   #27
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
^ thats the right move... but that takes a skill level he doesnt have yet.

OP avoid all the ricer mods and keep it as stock as possible once you know what your doing and you figure out how to get a navan bumper then you'll be a in a better place.
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 02:35 PM   #28
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Quote:
That's assuming everyone is honest about their age. In my experience on this forum over the years, that is not the case.
Man, if I were 16 I wouldn't choose to be 32. 24 sounds way better. That's just coming from a 32 year old though. :deke:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik View Post
but that takes a skill level he doesnt have yet.
He did say he has a supercharged Mustang project, so he likely has a little experience to some extent. All just me speculating like everyone else on all of this though, haha.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 02:40 PM   #29
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
>Almost didn't approve this thread.

>>Was also confused about his initial first post until I reread it.

>>>Amused to see I wasn't the only one.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 02:58 PM   #30
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Do mods that will allow you to return it to stock down the road if/when you decide to sell it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote