Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 05-28-2016, 03:32 PM   #1
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
dwnshft2drft

So I recently decided to convert my old burnt out and dull interior lights on my S14 to LED's. The issue was i don't know too much on soldering and resistors and was looking for a drop in solution. After some searching I found someone on eBay selling high quality pieces with the resistors already integrated into the stock bases making it a drop in affair.

So i contacted the eBay user "dwnshft2drft" and inquired about a full S14 interior kit with additional LED's for my digital climate control head unit. His responses were quick and detailed and was willing to condense shipping charges and gave me a great deal compared to buying everything separately. Shipping was quick and everything in the package was very detailed. The best part is dwnshft2drft has a YouTube channel showing how to install lights!
https://www.youtube.com/user/dwnshft2drft
Very useful for someone who has never taken apart their interior switches.

Here are some before and after pics.(sorry for the bad iPhone pics)

If you're looking to update your interior on yourS13/14, give dwnshft2drft a try.
http://www.ebay.com/usr/dwnshft2drft

Last edited by Agamemnon; 09-08-2017 at 08:16 PM..
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2017, 03:26 PM   #2
dreimers
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
dreimers is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I will second that dwnshft2drft is a legit seller and I have purchased multiple times from him