Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-17-2019, 09:54 AM   #1
gixxerbob
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
gixxerbob is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
almost done: rb26 to s14 wiring help

What's up zilvians? I have an r33 rb26dett and a 1995 s14 that I have been merging the two harness's on.
Once I get the car running I will post up the entire conversion pinout, but I don't want to post any possibly bad information just yet. So far I have it all written down in an excel file as far as the engine harness goes.... the lower harness is actually easier to do than make a write-up about it.

These are the wires I have left over after what I believe is a completed harness.

RB ECU pin number:
9 a/c relay
25 wastegate /boost solenoid valve
46 a/c switch
47 check (Diag Activate)
104 fuel pump control module 1
106 fuel pump control module 2

F3 pin numbers
25 cooling fan high
41 cooling fan low
44 idle up
45 triple pressure
46 ac request signal

For the a/c I jumped f3 pin #16 with f3 pin #43 at the f3 plug. Is this all I need for a/c? Some RB threads say I need to include ecu pin #46 into the jumper.
Are any of the remaining wires above useful or required for anything? Do the cooling fans produce a signal, or only receive it from the ecu?
Can anyone confirm F3 pin #10 and #18 are 12v switched or 12v fuel signal?

Once I get all this cleared up I should be able to start her up and post the full wiring harness conversion.

If you want some pics message me on Instagram @gixxer_bob
gixxerbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2019, 08:41 PM   #2
C. Anderson
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
C. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
I'm sorry I can't help with any information but I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Thank you for taking your time to document the wiring.
C. Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 08:06 AM   #3
gixxerbob
Leaky Injector

Can someone with a newer wiring specialties harness tell me if these ecu pins go anywhere or if they were removed from the ecu plug altogether. I would really appreciate it.
Old 07-19-2019, 02:52 PM   #4
C. Anderson
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
C. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
I remembered I had some translated R33 diagrams on my computer from a few years ago. I'm not sure if you have these or not, but they may help. It appears they are still available on dropbox here
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jl8xtprma...a8AJIURFd-TC5a
C. Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 05:51 AM   #5
gixxerbob
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Anderson View Post
I remembered I had some translated R33 diagrams on my computer from a few years ago. I'm not sure if you have these or not, but they may help. It appears they are still available on dropbox here
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jl8xtprma...a8AJIURFd-TC5a
^^^ Definitely a link that should be a "sticky" in the skyline section.... But already had the engine harness wiring diagram. I'm just not sure what to do with my remaining wires (and I don't know enough about electrical engineering to decipher the a/c and fan system.