Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2009, 04:58 PM   #1
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
Thumbs up Coilovers, Side Skirts, a Passenger Seat, and a Rear Spoiler

Bunch of Stuff from the Garage

Tanabe Sustec Pro FIVE Coilovers (fronts) for S14 for $300.00 or $250.00 and a pastrami sandwich from The Hat SOLD
Tanabe Sustec Pro SEVEN Coilovers (rears) for S13 for $300.00 or $250.00 and a French Dip sandwich from The Hat SOLD
VIS Nismo Sideskirts for S14 for $100.00 (comes with the valences)
Bomex Rear Valences for S14 for $30.00 SOLD
Stock S13 Passenger Seat for free... or any combo from McDonalds SOLD
Stock S14 SE Rear Spoiler for $20.00 or Jalapeno Burger combo from Carls Jr.

Reason for selling:
No, I'm not suddenly broke and have to sell stuff to make rent or anything like that. Actually, I just want to make some room in the garage, so the excess car stuff must go. Here's what I've got...

The Layout:

^ Here's all the stuff layed out.

The Coilovers:

^ The Tanabe Sustec Pro FIVEs are the 2 coilovers on the left. They're for the front of an S14. I've only used them for about a few months, and they saw one drift event, which was Dai's Drift Academy. They work real well, and the damper changes actually make a big difference in the handling of the car. The 2 coilovers to the right are the Tanabe Sustec Pro SEVENs for the rear of an S13. I bought them but never used them. Tried to fit them onto the rear of my S14 and failed, so now they're for sale. All the coilovers are not blown and there are no leaks. They come with all the hardware including the damper adjustment knobs, the instructions for the Pro FIVEs, a Tanabe sticker, and a set of 2 spanner wrenches.

The S14 Front Coilovers: $300.00 or $250 + Pastrami Sandwich from The Hat
The S13 Rear Coilovers: $300.00 or $250 + French Dip Sandwich from The Hat

The Seat:

^ This is a stock S13 passenger seat. It's ... a stock seat, and it's not broken.

For Free... or... Free + Any combo from McDonalds

The Spoiler:

^ Stock S14 SE Spoiler. It's also stock... it's not broken. Comes with the nuts and bolts to mount them to your trunk.

$20.00 or a Jalapeno Six Dollar Burger combo from Carls Jr.

The Sideskirts & Rear Valences:

^ VIS Nismo Sideskirts for S14. Scratched a little bit on the bottom, but no major damage. The Bomex rear valences are for S14 also. One of them was cracked and repaired.

$100.00 for the Sideskirts and comes with the Bomex Rear Valences
$30.00 for the Bomex Rear Valences by themselves

If you want 'em...
I'm located in San Gabriel, CA which is in SoCal. Local pickup is always best, but I'll ship if I have to. If you want any of this cool-ass stuff, you can contact me via:

Cell:Call my cell at (626) 410-8119. If I don't pick up, leave a message, and I'll call you back. You can also text message me at the same phone number.
AIM:You can AIM me at KNUCKL3S If I'm not online, the message should forward to my cell phone.
PM:You can PM me, but I don't go on Zilvia ALLLL the time, so I might not see your message as quickly as I would if you were to text my cell.
Email:By far the worst way to contact me. I do check my email, but I check my Phone, PM, and AIM more often. Nevertheless, my email address is [email protected]

Alright, that's about it... everyone buy my shit

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.

Last edited by MrMigs; 08-23-2009 at 03:21 AM.. Reason: stuff sold
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2009, 06:41 PM   #2
NMs14.5kouki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (38)
NMs14.5kouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
do you have any pics of the side skirts on a s14?
Old 08-16-2009, 07:54 PM   #3
nrmskate
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
nrmskate has a spectacular aura aboutnrmskate has a spectacular aura aboutnrmskate has a spectacular aura aboutnrmskate has a spectacular aura aboutnrmskate has a spectacular aura aboutnrmskate has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I texted you, hope you got it.
Old 08-16-2009, 07:59 PM   #4
s13newb
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
s13newb is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13newb
wow the rear coils sound nice rite about now =[ wats the retail on them cuz i would need the front as well . =\
Old 08-16-2009, 08:48 PM   #5
redneck90m

Trader Rating: (1)
redneck90m is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
do the S14 fronts work on a S13 also or am i just being retarded
Old 08-16-2009, 09:30 PM   #6
xdumbxguyx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
xdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
they work ngreat seller
Old 08-16-2009, 11:14 PM   #7
rat240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (87)
rat240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 87 reviews
im close to you i want that seat
Old 08-17-2009, 01:18 AM   #8
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rat240 View Post
im close to you i want that seat
Call my cell first. I'll give you the address when you plan to drop by. That way, I don't have to worry about whether or not some stranger is gonna come by and jack all my stuff while I'm at work. Sorry. Safety precaution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdumbxguyx View Post
they work ngreat seller
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redneck90m View Post
do the S14 fronts work on a S13 also or am i just being retarded
They will fit, but the lower mounting holes on S14 front coilovers are a little wider than the mounting holes for S13 fronts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13newb View Post
wow the rear coils sound nice rite about now =[ wats the retail on them cuz i would need the front as well . =\
Retail was a lot. I think the full set was close to 2G's brand new. Well, I know that the intended price was 2200 for the set brand new, but the company lowered the price because no one could afford them -- I think to somewhere around the range of 1600-1800 MSRP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrmskate View Post
I texted you, hope you got it.
I got it. Texted you back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMs14.5kouki View Post
I had a pic somewhere on my last computer (that's broken)... I might have one or two on my new computer... let me check...

Old 08-17-2009, 01:31 AM   #9
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Okay, well it's not a really GOOD pic, but it's something... Here's my car from a while back when I was still rocking these skirts:

Let me know if you want something better, and I'll try to pull a few from my old computer

Old 08-17-2009, 01:35 AM   #10
Tantwoforty
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (20)
Tantwoforty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
bump for a hungry guy i sold a ac vent for a coke one time lol
Old 08-17-2009, 01:46 AM   #11
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantwoforty View Post
bump for a hungry guy i sold a ac vent for a coke one time lol
Hi5!

LoL just tryin' to keep things interesting! hahah

Old 08-17-2009, 07:56 AM   #12
YoungRookie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
YoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to YoungRookie
I was also wondering if the s14 front coils would work on the front of my s13 because thats what i have also heard. Im waiting to hear back from another set of coils for sale and if that falls through i will be interested in the front coils as long as i can run them with no problems on my s13
Old 08-17-2009, 04:22 PM   #13
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungRookie View Post
I was also wondering if the s14 front coils would work on the front of my s13 because thats what i have also heard. Im waiting to hear back from another set of coils for sale and if that falls through i will be interested in the front coils as long as i can run them with no problems on my s13
Well, they'll fit, but they won't SLAM or anything like that.

Old 08-17-2009, 06:01 PM   #14
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
modification to fit on s13: the bolt holes need to be drilled to 14mm to fit on s13's. s14's use 12mm bolts.
GLWS.
Old 08-17-2009, 06:34 PM   #15
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
modification to fit on s13: the bolt holes need to be drilled to 14mm to fit on s13's. s14's use 12mm bolts.
GLWS.
I believe it's the other way around, isn't it? I had to drill out s13 front coilovers to fit my s14.

Old 08-17-2009, 06:48 PM   #16
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Fuck if I had an S13 converted to S14 5 lug, those coils would be PERFECT!

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 08-17-2009, 08:17 PM   #17
NMs14.5kouki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (38)
NMs14.5kouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMigs View Post
Okay, well it's not a really GOOD pic, but it's something... Here's my car from a while back when I was still rocking these skirts:
Let me know if you want something better, and I'll try to pull a few from my old computer
thanks for the pic, im kinda looking for somethin a little different. thanks tho
Old 08-17-2009, 11:10 PM   #18
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
thanks for the pic, im kinda looking for somethin a little different. thanks tho
No problemo

BTW:
Rear Valences are Sold
Front Coilovers are Sold

Old 08-18-2009, 12:08 AM   #19
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (68)
kevmeistah21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kevmeistah21
did they guy pick up the seats or what?!?!
Late Night Crew... #02 <3

Bought anything from me? Please leave me a review!

http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/...meistah21.html
Old 08-18-2009, 12:51 AM   #20
rat240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (87)
rat240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 87 reviews
im getting the seat
Old 08-18-2009, 12:57 AM   #21
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Bump for og 240 guy.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 08-18-2009, 01:04 AM   #22
nvmyS14
Zilvia Member

nvmyS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
bump for a local.. i think ive seen your car a couple times
Old 08-18-2009, 09:21 PM   #23
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevmeistah21 View Post
did they guy pick up the seats or what?!?!
Congratulations. And tell your friend he owes me some chicken nuggets
Quote:
Originally Posted by rat240 View Post
im getting the seat
Real sorry about that
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Bump for og 240 guy.
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvmyS14 View Post
bump for a local.. i think ive seen your car a couple times
Thanks! Really?

Seat is Sold (or should I say, given away)

Old 08-18-2009, 11:49 PM   #24
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
god damn...i'd pick up the passenger seat if i saw this earlier...

haha

GLWS
Old 08-19-2009, 12:05 AM   #25
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (68)
kevmeistah21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kevmeistah21
Quote:

lol thanks! i was gonna buy you some but i had no mcdonalds on the way from my place, besides that carls on las tunas/main.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrms13 View Post
god damn...i'd pick up the passenger seat if i saw this earlier...

haha

GLWS
too bad david! if my friend doesn't need it you can have it.

free bump
Late Night Crew... #02 <3

Bought anything from me? Please leave me a review!

http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/...meistah21.html
Old 08-19-2009, 01:27 AM   #26
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevmeistah21 View Post
lol thanks! i was gonna buy you some but i had no mcdonalds on the way from my place, besides that carls on las tunas/main.

too bad david! if my friend doesn't need it you can have it.

free bump
oh sweet kevin!
Old 08-19-2009, 01:40 AM   #27
dahveed
Zilvia Addict

dahveed is an unknown quantity at this point
sent ya a text about the S13 coils.
Old 08-19-2009, 01:43 AM   #28
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahveed View Post
sent ya a text about the S13 coils.
Responded to it

Old 08-23-2009, 03:21 AM   #29
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Rear Coilovers sold

Old 08-23-2009, 09:22 AM   #30
racerx2k1

Trader Rating: (0)
racerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Hi5!

LoL just tryin' to keep things interesting! hahah
Quote:
No problemo

BTW:
Rear Valences are Sold
Front Coilovers are Sold
Quote:

Real sorry about that

Thanks!

Thanks! Really?

Quote:
Responded to it
Quote:
Rear Coilovers sold
2 bump limit. You can start new thread in 3 days.