Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2009, 06:54 AM   #1
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Shift Knobs - closing out

Premium members click here before continuing.

NO MORE 'DIBS' -- FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS!!!

After 30 months from April 2007 to now, I am getting out of the game.
Original thread could be found here for testimonials of satisfied customers and plenty of installed pictures.
Everyone who has paid for their balls previously has been shipped, most others who expressed interest have since flaked out. Part of that is on me, or at least I am to blame, because of a LOOOOONNNNG delay in actually getting them back to me this time, longer than any set before this.
No finger pointing, it all comes with having other people trying to help, live and learn.
Either way, I am now selling down the last of what I have and backing out of this, I'm done with selling these for good this time.
What you see here is what is available, if you do not see it there, it is not and will not be anytime in the foreseeable future.

Standard pool balls, all drilled to M10x1.25, which I know fits Nissan and Mazda shifters and Mitsubishi, if my brother's Protege and fromxtor's EVO are to be taken as proof.

Snooker balls, both solid red, and are about a half-inch smaller than a standard ball, as you can see above.

Price is $35 shipped for either, $30 if you can meet me somewhere nearby here between High Point and Burlington NC (I live in Greensboro and work in Burlington).

Paypal/email
[email protected]
Please PM me before paying to confirm that what you're interested in is still available before paying.
Above image accurate as of 11/27/2009 @ 4:38am.

Aftermarket Shifters
Yes, they do fit, they fit on mine and have fit on others as well without issue, provided of course, that the shifter would fit a standard shift knob.

No, I will not be doing any special orders again anytime in the near or foreseeable future, instead I will sell out this thread and make a new one if that is ever to take place.

And I write too!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2009, 12:37 PM   #2
blitzkrgCT9A
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
blitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
yes the thread pitch will also fit Mitsubishi as well. Bump for you!
Old 11-17-2009, 04:42 PM   #3
drivnovrdaedge
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
drivnovrdaedge is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
payment has been sent for red snooker and #2 blue ball ... LOL

i cant wait to get them ..
Old 12-12-2009, 08:49 AM   #4
datfiat

Trader Rating: (1)
datfiat is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Willing to ship to NSW australia? All done through paypal of course.
Old 12-12-2009, 09:32 AM   #5
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by datfiat View Post
Willing to ship to NSW australia? All done through paypal of course.
Yes, I would need to charge extra for shipping, though.

And I write too!
Old 01-17-2010, 08:45 AM   #6
datfiat

Trader Rating: (1)
datfiat is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Got the #10 blue one, very happy with seller and product. Every person that rides in my car comments on the shifter knob now......get one folks they're baller. ( sorry about the pun....had to be done)
Old 01-17-2010, 01:29 PM   #7
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by datfiat View Post
Got the #10 blue one, very happy with seller and product. Every person that rides in my car comments on the shifter knob now......get one folks they're baller. ( sorry about the pun....had to be done)
Thanks.
I still have 2 red snooker balls, the 7, 11, 12, 13 and 15 balls, all shown here:

And I write too!
Old 06-14-2010, 04:42 PM   #8
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
im goin to hopefully maybe buy the #13 at the end of this week! 35 shipped all the way to cali? or is it extra?
Old 08-12-2010, 05:44 PM   #9
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
I will take the 13!
Old 08-12-2010, 07:39 PM   #10
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

13 is gone as of a couple months ago.
All I have now is a red snooker and the maroon-striped 15, and the snooker is promised to someone at a meet on Saturday.

*EDIT*

Sold to that man just above me, and the last is gone hand-to-hand this weekend.
All sold out, folks!

And I write too!
Old 08-17-2010, 11:55 AM   #11
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Posting AGAIN for feedback? /shrug
Old 10-22-2010, 07:54 PM   #12
Napalm
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Napalm is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I wanna cue ball for my pearl white 14
Old 10-23-2010, 08:47 AM   #13
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Sorry, all sold out... I really should have closed this thread.

And I write too!
Old 10-23-2010, 10:24 AM   #14
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Yeah I got the 9 ball... still have to put that on lol
Closed Thread