Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 10-29-2013, 04:26 PM   #1
tiggertsi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
tiggertsi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
22 year old down syndrome man beat by police

ok so why the fuck is this not all over the national news. and why is this cops legs not broken by now?

Video: 22 Year Old With Down Syndrome Beaten By The Police For "Bulge In Pants" That Was Only A Colostomy Bag!
Old 10-29-2013, 04:39 PM   #2
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Speech less
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:23 PM   #3
Juantwo3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
Juantwo3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
its hard to remember that all cops are not a bunch of thugs with badges, especially when you see things like this.
Old 10-29-2013, 05:33 PM   #4
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
mantas is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Haven't looked into the link by my 2 cents

Few weeks ago a crazy homeless guy scratched up my car, last night he came back threatening to blow my brains out and threatening to blow up my place. He was screaming my address and kept saying he knew where i lived. Last time he had a pair of scissors, this time god knows what. I feel no pity for the mentally ill, they need to be locked up, they are a danger to themselves and the rest of society. I had to stop myself from going outside to handle this crazy fuck, i have no idea why he keeps picking my place but if he comes back again and tries to confront me he is getting a major ass kicking on top of getting arrested again. Until you encounter one of them don't act like the cops are the ones to blame, these nut jobs fight back and do crazy stuff all the time, just wait till one of them pulls this stuff on you - you will change your mind about the subject. They simply need to be locked up.
mantas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:35 PM   #5
tiggertsi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juantwo3 View Post
its hard to remember that all cops are not a bunch of thugs with badges, especially when you see things like this.
no not all of them. i've had some awesome "runs-ins" with very good cops. also had a few that think their badges mean they have extra rights. but this is ridiculous. that whole community should surround that cops house and not allow him to go to work or surround the police station and protest like hell.

lately i've been asking any cop i see, or military person for that matter, if they've ever heard of the oathkeepers. and if anyone reading this is either ex or current military or law enforcement i would love for you to check out the oathkeepers as well.

Oath Keepers » Oath Keepers ? Guardians of the Republic

Quote:
Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, police, and first responders who pledge to fulfill the oath all military and police take to “defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.” That oath, mandated by Article VI of the Constitution itself, is to the Constitution, not to the politicians, and Oath Keepers declare that they will not obey unconstitutional orders, such as orders to disarm the American people, to conduct warrantless searches, or to detain Americans as “enemy combatants” in violation of their ancient right to jury trial. See the Oath Keepers Declaration of Orders We Will Not Obey for details.

Oath Keepers reaches out to both current serving and veterans to remind them of their oaths, to teach them more about the Constitution they swore to defend, and to inspire them to defend it. See below for details on how we do that.
Old 10-29-2013, 05:39 PM   #6
tiggertsi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantas View Post
Few weeks ago a crazy homeless guy scratched up my car, last night he came back threatening to blow my brains out and threatening to blow up my place. He was screaming my address and kept saying he knew where i lived. Last time he had a pair of scissors, this time god knows what. I feel no pity for the mentally ill, they need to be locked up, they are a danger to themselves and the rest of society. I had to stop myself from going outside to handle this crazy fuck, i have no idea why he keeps picking my place but if he comes back again and tries to confront me he is getting a major ass kicking on top of getting arrested again. Until you encounter one of them don't act like the cops are the ones to blame, these nut jobs fight back and do crazy stuff all the time, just wait till one of them pulls this stuff on you - you will change your mind about the subject. They simply need to be locked up.
dude you're an idiot, this was a man with downs syndrome and the cop is clearly to blame. and i've encountered plenty of people face to face that society would classify as mentally ill and engaged them in conversations and helped more than a few, almost all of them homeless and some of them clearly with severe mental issues and it hasn't "changed my mind" one bit. and your situation, if it is even real and not a troll, was a criminal destruction or vandalism of property and you had every right to defend your property and or call the police. you honestly think a man with downs syndrome deserves to get beaten almost to death because he has a colostomy bag?
Old 10-29-2013, 06:07 PM   #7
mantas
Zilvia Addict

RB

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggertsi View Post
dude you're an idiot, this was a man with downs syndrome and the cop is clearly to blame. and i've encountered plenty of people face to face that society would classify as mentally ill and engaged them in conversations and helped more than a few, almost all of them homeless and some of them clearly with severe mental issues and it hasn't "changed my mind" one bit. and your situation, if it is even real and not a troll, was a criminal destruction or vandalism of property and you had every right to defend your property and or call the police. you honestly think a man with downs syndrome deserves to get beaten almost to death because he has a colostomy bag?
You are clearly the idiot. My point was quite clear, these people are unstable and you never know what they will pull on you. You just can't read between the lines. So unless you were there with and watched with your own eyes you don't know what this guy was doing, he was probably resisting, and i'm sure it's much harder to restrain someone that is mentally ill or has downs because their mind is not capable of comprehending orders, or at least not in a timely manner. They are slow you idiot. You ever try explaining something to a person with downs? Sometimes it's like going in circles.
Old 10-29-2013, 06:33 PM   #8
imotion s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
imotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Downs isn't a mental illness, retard.
imotion s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 06:41 PM   #9
tiggertsi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
You are clearly the idiot. My point was quite clear, these people are unstable and you never know what they will pull on you. You just can't read between the lines. So unless you were there with and watched with your own eyes you don't know what this guy was doing, he was probably resisting, and i'm sure it's much harder to restrain someone that is mentally ill or has downs because their mind is not capable of comprehending orders, or at least not in a timely manner. They are slow you idiot. You ever try explaining something to a person with downs? Sometimes it's like going in circles.
you clearly have a mental illness. how many people with downs syndrome have you been around? saying they're unstable is ignorance, blatant ignorance. resisting or not there is no excuse to beat a man who clearly shows signs of having downs syndrome over a colostomy bag. besides there was a witness his mother and his father. i hope you have a child with downs syndrome so you'll know what's it like, obviously you don't. and i'd be more worried about someone like you being unstable after reading your comments. btw you are the first piece of shit since i've been on zilvia that goes on my ignore list, congratulations.
Old 10-29-2013, 06:45 PM   #10
93_ProjectS13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
93_ProjectS13 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
The reporter did say he was built.. Dude probably lifts. LOL! Seriously

Sisters brother is the same age and has DS. His temper does flare a lot. But if you have any kind of brain you can calm him with words.

Cop was probably a gun slinging rookie with no experience.

The family will be taken care of nicely im sure.
93_ProjectS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 07:03 PM   #11
tiggertsi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93_ProjectS13 View Post
The reporter did say he was built.. Dude probably lifts. LOL! Seriously
the reporter and i quote "he's slightly built, he's only about five feet tall."

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93_ProjectS13 View Post
Sisters brother is the same age and has DS. His temper does flare a lot. But if you have any kind of brain you can calm him with words.

Cop was probably a gun slinging rookie with no experience.

The family will be taken care of nicely im sure.
it always depends with the severity of the DS and all with rages. even if he was resisting arrest if this cop couldn't subdue a man with downs syndrome without resorting to beating the shit out of him this cop doesn't deserve a badge and doesn't need to be in any situation that would expose him to the public. and i agree calm words would have more than likely stopped this situation before it became one.

cops have a hard job and there are lots of good cops out there. then there are assholes like this that make cops look bad when the majority of them aren't.
Old 10-29-2013, 07:16 PM   #12
tiggertsi
Zilvia Member

that reminds me there used to be a guy that worked at sports seasons at the local mall near to where i live that had tourettes syndrome. and i mean it was very obvious that he had tourettes, he worked in the shoe section and i used to talk to him everytime i went in there. he would bend over backwards to help someone, unfortunately because of the TS alot of people avoided him like the plague. he was a good dude and just trying to make a living for himself, not unstable in anyway, tho most people probably thought otherwise. and i have to give props to the local store for hiring someone like that and understanding their "condition" enough to know that they could still function in the role they were given. i'd hate to see that guy get into a situation like this because of a stupid cop.
Old 10-29-2013, 07:19 PM   #13
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
EVERY human is unstable and you don't know what they will pull.

The police mentality of "violence first, thinking later" needs to come to a stop.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 09:38 AM   #14
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ineedone is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
I feel no pity for the mentally ill, they need to be locked up, they are a danger to themselves and the rest of society... Until you encounter one of them don't act like the cops are the ones to blame, these nut jobs fight back and do crazy stuff all the time, just wait till one of them pulls this stuff on you - you will change your mind about the subject. They simply need to be locked up.
Great point Hitler, the minute a child is diagnosed with any type of learning disorder or birth disorder lets lock them up. Hey, I got a better idea! Lets just torch them, you know, because it is not like they have any rights. I mean screw the whole idea of a civil society, a justice system, and all that constitutional bullshit. These people are just raving lunatics going around killing errrrbody up in dis bitch.

Quote:
Well, no. Try and educate your slow ass a bit man. Here, I will do the leg work for you The Reason I Jump : NPR

Fucking idiot.
ineedone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 09:58 AM   #15
stevenrapids
Zilvia Junkie

stevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond repute
Stuff like this happens all the time and is just "swept under the media rug". It's a shame that the only thing people hear about is what national media deems fit. And as far as Mantas and his ignorant posts, you sir need to educate yourself. I would say people with DS are people that are a joy to be around for the most part. They are happy and have HUGE hearts. Its a shame you judge people like that.
Old 10-30-2013, 10:17 AM   #16
double zero
Zilvia Member

double zero is an unknown quantity at this point
fuck

the

police!!!

that's my take, thank you!!
Old 10-30-2013, 11:11 AM   #17
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Somehow you morons still missed my whole point.
Old 10-30-2013, 11:30 AM   #18
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Your point was that you've had a negative encounter with one person you perceive to be mentally ill and therefor they all should be locked up, correct? If that is incorrect please try and explain further.
Old 10-30-2013, 01:00 PM   #19
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Your point was that you've had a negative encounter with one person you perceive to be mentally ill and therefor they all should be locked up, correct? If that is incorrect please try and explain further.
Yes locked up. If no one is taking care of them they are a danger to themselves and to the rest of us. They are basically children - mentally ill that is. People with downs are not the mentally ill and i'm fully aware of it, but they are surprisingly strong. My friend had a sister who would take a hold of your arm or leg and would not let go, and my God she was strong for a 14 year old. You all act like i said it was totally fine to beat them up, you need to take into account that when cops beat these people up, its because they can't control them, and i'm sure in the middle of it all they sometimes lose it too. I'm not saying that's the case here or every scenario is the same, but until you deal with someone with downs you don't realize how much of a handful they are. I'm not supporting the beating in any way, i'm just saying the media twists things all the time, and it's not easy to control these people.
Old 10-30-2013, 03:17 PM   #20
Frank_Jaeger
Zilvia FREAK!

Frank_Jaeger is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Yes locked up. If no one is taking care of them they are a danger to themselves and to the rest of us. They are basically children - mentally ill that is. People with downs are not the mentally ill and i'm fully aware of it, but they are surprisingly strong. My friend had a sister who would take a hold of your arm or leg and would not let go, and my God she was strong for a 14 year old. You all act like i said it was totally fine to beat them up, you need to take into account that when cops beat these people up, its because they can't control them, and i'm sure in the middle of it all they sometimes lose it too. I'm not saying that's the case here or every scenario is the same, but until you deal with someone with downs you don't realize how much of a handful they are. I'm not supporting the beating in any way, i'm just saying the media twists things all the time, and it's not easy to control these people.
Back in my day trolling meant something.
Frank_Jaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 04:27 PM   #21
tiggertsi
Zilvia Member

Officer who shoved woman with cerebral palsy to the ground could see suspension doubled - BC | Globalnews.ca

this is pretty screwed up as well. that cop should have his ass beat.

and now this cop should be applauded and commended read this, amazing really. we need more cops like this and with his attitude if we want to see these kind of criminal actions by police decline. there are bad cops, good cops and then are excellent cops like this man that should be role models for all of them to aspire to.
A Police Chief Tries To Reform The System From Within
Old 10-30-2013, 04:55 PM   #22
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Yea the world is crazy. Always will be. I have seen aggressive downs kids before. I remember at school(looooong time ago) the downs kids ate lunch during my period. I was pretty good friends with one. Would do his math homework for him since it was basically on my level lol. 70+25 isn't that hard. Now this other downs guy, was a big boy, didn't like my downs buddy. They were both asians, not sure if they had a genetic chinese/mongolian thing going or what. But he literally took his binder and frisbee tossed it down the length of the hallway. Now I went to a big high school not some small town thing. This level of binder tossage was easy olympic gold medal standards. I remember it to this day. I don't know if physics came together for that particular moment or what, but it was impressive.

I also remember one time we took volunteer's to share what we did over the weekend in front of class. My buddy Andy took his paper up there and read it giving us his full weekend. He came back to sit down, I looked at his paper, he only had his name written on it lolololol. He was a little bit more of a severe case than some of them.
Old 10-30-2013, 05:07 PM   #23
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
s13 Yep

[QUOTE=future;5460121]Speech less[/QUOTE
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 08:40 PM   #24
83roothm

83roothm is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
You don't have a point in this thread you sick f@#k. I see the generality of what you are trying to say, which is there are people with "psychological" issues that have three kids and beat their kids and wife next to a handle of vodka and scratch peoples cars in your case, but this is a man with a MENTAL ILLNESS NOT A PSYCOPATH. Only the people with down syndrome know what it could truly be like. You have no idea what is impaired, what goes through their head, or if they can control certain themselves with certain things. So before you embarrass yourself even more, just log out and think about the shit you just said you arrogant piece of sh*t.

Oh... and by the way, People with downsyndrome tend to be the NICEST people I have ever met. In most cases, they mean absolutely no harm.
83roothm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 09:23 PM   #25
revat619
Retired General

revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83roothm View Post
You don't have a point in this thread you sick f@#k. I see the generality of what you are trying to say, which is there are people with "psychological" issues that have three kids and beat their kids and wife next to a handle of vodka and scratch peoples cars in your case, but this is a man with a MENTAL ILLNESS NOT A PSYCOPATH. Only the people with down syndrome know what it could truly be like. You have no idea what is impaired, what goes through their head, or if they can control certain themselves with certain things. So before you embarrass yourself even more, just log out and think about the shit you just said you arrogant piece of sh*t.

Oh... and by the way, People with downsyndrome tend to be the NICEST people I have ever met. In most cases, they mean absolutely no harm.
THIS.

There's a guy with down syndrome that goes to my church. One of the nicest people i have ever met too. Down syndrome isn't a mental instability...clown. It's a chromosomal abnormality. They're developmentally delayed. They're intellectually disabled to a certain degree (particularly with language and communication skills) but they're not stupid. You can't prescribe medication for down syndrome. It's not like schizophrenia, bi-polar, clinical depression, or whatever that jackass has that's harassing you and your family.

I've met more "normal" people with mental instability than any person who had a documented mental illness to be honest. Humans, in general, are unstable...
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote