Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Australia/New Zealand

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 08:02 AM   #1
SIL6T

Trader Rating: (0)
SIL6T is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
OZ drifter needs help USA

hi all
i m from sydney,
coming to LA and traveling to Vegas between 28 april and back to sydney on the 10th may

the thing is i need some where to slide even if its street i mean (private road) where ever that is good and legal enough that i dont get caught

also a good car to hire to do it in, that i will be able to find cheap(throw away) wheels /tires for

i was thinking Miata(mx5 over here) or zo6 vett but feel free to suggest options
cars, places,links to events anything u feel would be helpful to a fellow drifter

i can drift so no sh#ty schools that teach the basics
something more advanced maybe, but no grip or time attack
must be side ways action

if u can help post up
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 09:11 AM   #2
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIL6T View Post
hi all
i m from sydney,
coming to LA and traveling to Vegas between 28 april and back to sydney on the 10th may

the thing is i need some where to slide even if its street i mean (private road) where ever that is good and legal enough that i dont get caught

also a good car to hire to do it in, that i will be able to find cheap(throw away) wheels /tires for

i was thinking Miata(mx5 over here) or zo6 vett but feel free to suggest options
cars, places,links to events anything u feel would be helpful to a fellow drifter

i can drift so no sh#ty schools that teach the basics
something more advanced maybe, but no grip or time attack
must be side ways action

if u can help post up
Zilvia does NOT Support ANY FORM of ILLEGAL or What Might be Streching the Term of Legal/Illegal Guidelines.

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Closed Thread