Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Location?
Whittier Narrows Park 7 17.07%
Hawaiian Gardens Park 11 26.83%
Mile Square Park 1 2.44%
The Block 8 19.51%
Irvine Sprectrum 7 17.07%
Eibach Headquarters 5 12.20%
Other (please specify) 2 4.88%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2006, 11:11 AM   #31
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Basketball courts!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2006, 12:50 PM   #32
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
what is D'vang?
Old 03-18-2006, 02:27 PM   #33
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
An ice cream parlor where you get served by hot girls in skimpy outfits... I think. (and hope)

Damnit, since JessFx mentioned basketball, I want a Zilvia B-ball day now, lol.
Old 03-18-2006, 02:55 PM   #34
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
i'm down for a bbq. mexicans LOVE the bbq! as far as b-ball skills, maybe i can go and buy some at target on sale!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 03-18-2006, 04:53 PM   #35
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
EchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EchoOfSilence
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE
An ice cream parlor where you get served by hot girls in skimpy outfits... I think. (and hope)

Damnit, since JessFx mentioned basketball, I want a Zilvia B-ball day now, lol.
it's a tea/coffee shop that actually serves milkshakes. don't look at anyone wrong in there though. it gets pretty packed sometimes too
Old 03-18-2006, 09:02 PM   #36
nistech
Zilvia Addict

nistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to nistech
so we have a poll a thread and we still cant decide or come up with something solid.
like i said someone gotta step up and pick the date and time and where it is going to be @. or this is gonna go on for ever...
Old 03-19-2006, 09:53 PM   #37
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Some people want a park with a basketball court though...

Basketball: Yay or Nay?
Old 03-19-2006, 10:39 PM   #38
nistech
Zilvia Addict

nistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to nistech
yay for the basketball courts do it at milesquare park it is right off of 405 a lot of basketball courts and then we ll cruise to dave and busters at the block all sweaty and shit actually i dont know if thats a good idea
Old 03-19-2006, 10:53 PM   #39
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Fuck it, hahaha.

Miles Square Park! Wooooot.
Old 03-19-2006, 11:51 PM   #40
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
simoun doesnt want to see me on the court.

JK.
Old 03-20-2006, 12:04 AM   #41
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Yea, I don't like seeing you embarassed.

not jk

hahahaha
Old 03-20-2006, 01:17 AM   #42
dacalac
BANNED

dacalac is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to dacalac
I say D&B's the friday night before the meet for anyone interested, then after the next day is the bbq!
Old 03-20-2006, 07:55 AM   #43
curbhuggerrps13
Zilvia Addict

curbhuggerrps13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to curbhuggerrps13
im 300 pounds overweight...if im on the court i might scare off the locals...so basketball is a no for me.jk...but for the past years ive been gaining some pounds and in some dyer need of shaving some off. my playing style can be compared to the great will farlye..if i spelled his name right
Old 03-20-2006, 12:21 PM   #44
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Chris Farley? lol

I haven't played real ball since high school, which was 3 years ago. Damn I'm rusty.
Old 03-20-2006, 03:05 PM   #45
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
ok so it looks like it might be mile square park......... what day and time?

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 03-20-2006, 03:10 PM   #46
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

It should be a Saturday, just need to figure out the date.

April 8 good for everyone?
Old 03-20-2006, 03:12 PM   #47
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

running a 5k in the morning, but will be done by noon. sounds good to me!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 03-20-2006, 03:14 PM   #48
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

The funny thing is, no one even picked Miles Square Park in the poll, hahahaha.
Old 03-20-2006, 03:56 PM   #49
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
Quote:
Originally Posted by curbhuggerrps13
im 300 pounds overweight...if im on the court i might scare off the locals...so basketball is a no for me.jk...but for the past years ive been gaining some pounds and in some dyer need of shaving some off. my playing style can be compared to the great will farlye..if i spelled his name right
You mean Chris Farley the comedian? haha

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
Old 03-20-2006, 04:42 PM   #50
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

EchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant future
Quote:
It should be a Saturday, just need to figure out the date.

April 8 good for everyone?
noooooooooooooooo

I have to come back up for school that weekend

March 25 or April 1st! oh shit if it's April 1st it has the potential to become a great meet
Old 03-20-2006, 05:40 PM   #51
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Vote then! Someone make a new poll, lol.
Old 03-20-2006, 05:45 PM   #52
Saltman
Zilvia Member

Saltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of light
Do it before I leave! Boooo! I wanna play ball too! Sometime before this weekend. LOL.

Curves are sexy
Old 03-20-2006, 05:56 PM   #53
gorgasm
Zilvia Addict

gorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to gorgasm
so its miles square park then? noone even voted on that one lol.
i vote we make it sometime in the near future
any day fri-sun is ok for me.
Old 03-20-2006, 06:13 PM   #54
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=104503

Vote for the date!
Old 03-20-2006, 06:25 PM   #55
gorgasm
Zilvia Addict

gorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nice
i vote for next weekend march 25th @ noon.
i hate waiting a month for a meet.
lets handle business
Old 03-20-2006, 07:04 PM   #56
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgasm
i vote for next weekend march 25th @ noon.
i hate waiting a month for a meet.
lets handle business

I second that.
Old 03-20-2006, 07:07 PM   #57
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Well, someone set this up then! lol
Old 03-20-2006, 07:14 PM   #58
gorgasm
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Well, someone set this up then! lol
someone!? you're the thread creator. you do it! haha
Old 03-20-2006, 07:19 PM   #59
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

I'm too busy with school to set it up.

Unless someone tells people what to bring, and we all meet there!
Old 03-20-2006, 07:32 PM   #60
jessfx
Zilvia Member

jessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to jessfx
BYOB&B?

beer AND beef?

if anything, we'd need the bbq utensils like the tongs, the aluminum pans, um... paper plates, forks(+spoons)... sodas and chips?

Official Member and Resident 12-year old:
Hip Hop Congress [CSUF Chapter] and Universal Zulu Nation [LA Chapter]

Are you in SoCal and do you need to cheer up on a Thursday Night?
Get your ass to the Official Thursday night Diamond Plaza Meet (626)
Cheer up, bitches!
Closed Thread