Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Old 01-27-2011, 05:27 PM   #1
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
WTB: S14 Rear Seat Hardware

Hey guys looking for all the hardware to install the rear seat in an s14. This should include the "hoop" like strikers for the top of the back portion of the seat. Also the lower pivot mounts on the bottom of the rear seat portion. And if they are black then the little covers for the bolts on the very bottom of the seat. All bolts would be nice too if possible but if not thats fine. Mainly just want the bracketry for the rear portion of the seat.
Thanx, Cameron
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2011, 05:32 PM   #2
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
TTT

Alright guys I have found the upper hoop strikers. I am still in need of the lower pivot mounts for the back portion of the seat as well as the covers for the bottom bolts. Please refer to the picture below as to what I am talking about.

Part Numbers: 88607M, 88608, 08363-61639, 08368-6162G All located at right of picture. And 88327N At the bottom left of the pic for the covers im refering too.

Please let me know if you have any of these parts.
Thanx, Cameron
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote