Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Engine

Old 07-12-2007, 11:47 AM   #31
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
any pics installed with a ka?
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2007, 12:55 PM   #32
ch1873857
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ch1873857
fuckin right..how long will have these in brian?
ch1873857 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 08:00 PM   #33
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
When you replace the old line with this new one do you have to do any bleeding?
Old 07-12-2007, 11:28 PM   #34
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
yes of course u must bleed it
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 07:04 AM   #35
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
So Brian, are you guys going to come up with a new way to connect the reservoir to the lines? I mean it uses a hose you just push over the PS line and clamp done. To me if you're going to upgrade the pump line, shouldnt we upgrade the reservoir line? Im thinking of welding on a -6AN to the reservoir and then cut, slip on a -6AN & flair the lower PS line and use a -6AN line similar to the one you're using. You think this is overkill? I really really HATE LEAKS!!

Scott
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 10:49 AM   #36
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (8)
Brian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Brian W.
ill have these til i sell out ... then i will order material to make more. We still have a good amount left though.

as for making a low pressure side of AN fittings.... to do it RIGHT you would have to weld an AN onto the pump, weld AN onto both ports on the reeveoir, and use AN adaptor in rack. It would be easier to make a custom resevoir in that case or use one from Canton. I think its kinda overkill if you have nice hose to begin with but NOT nessecarily a bad idea at all.... it would just end up being pretty pricey.
Old 07-14-2007, 06:06 PM   #37
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
brian
can u let me know which AN item ineed for the LP side on the rack?
imma do exactly what u said above on mine this week
do u know whicho ne i need? earls is down the freeway

thanks!
Old 07-15-2007, 09:50 PM   #38
Blotter

Trader Rating: (0)
Blotter is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Blotter
I will order one this friday if you still have them in stock.
Blotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 11:41 PM   #39
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

here, mines in!

clears the mani NO PROBLEM!

so glad for that!!

Old 07-16-2007, 12:21 AM   #40
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
oooh blue hoses.... hotness!
Old 07-16-2007, 12:30 AM   #41
GKTECH
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
GKTECH is making a name for him/her selfGKTECH is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Cost of freight to Melbourne Australia 3029?
Old 07-16-2007, 01:21 PM   #42
zackt69
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
zackt69 is making a name for him/her selfzackt69 is making a name for him/her selfzackt69 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
payment sent, thanks!
zackt69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 04:02 PM   #43
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Brian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by zackt69 View Post
payment sent, thanks!
GOT IT!!!! Sending out today!

oh and thanks for the pics Dousannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Old 07-19-2007, 01:46 AM   #44
Monooxide
Zilvia Addict

Monooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to behold
Huh?

How would you bleed a power steering system?
Monooxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 02:55 AM   #45
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monooxide View Post
How would you bleed a power steering system?
Turn the wheel lock to lock a bunch of times.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 04:25 AM   #46
D1champ
Zilvia Junkie

D1champ is on the path to ruinD1champ is on the path to ruin
How long is the hose? I have a RHD setup and I think I would need at least 5' or 6' to reach the inputs on the rack.
D1champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 09:44 PM   #47
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

If you have a RHD car then youd need a custom line. We can make one no problem pre-assembled and ready to. Shoot me an email if your interested.
Old 07-24-2007, 11:47 AM   #48
zackt69
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
zackt69 is making a name for him/her selfzackt69 is making a name for him/her selfzackt69 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Hey Brian, it actually just arrived-
Thanks,
Zack
zackt69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 11:11 PM   #49
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

these guys are shipping out DAILY. still have a few left too before the second batch gets made.
Old 08-04-2007, 10:26 AM   #50
Snoopy
Zilvia Junkie

Snoopy can only hope to improve
I wanna pick one of these up semi soon (but ill come get it)
Old 08-17-2007, 12:25 PM   #51
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Still have any in stock?
Old 08-17-2007, 01:52 PM   #52
beetlejuice
Leaky Injector

beetlejuice has a spectacular aura aboutbeetlejuice has a spectacular aura aboutbeetlejuice has a spectacular aura aboutbeetlejuice has a spectacular aura aboutbeetlejuice has a spectacular aura aboutbeetlejuice has a spectacular aura about
I'm interested in the "new" batch.

I would request for round 2 either black braided hose or steel braided hose.
Old 08-17-2007, 02:39 PM   #53
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
Still have any in stock?

Yes we still have a bunch in stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetlejuice View Post
I'm interested in the "new" batch.

I would request for round 2 either black braided hose or steel braided hose.

We astill have some of the first batch. the second batch will most likely be the same thing as i see no reason to revise it as of now. Earls only makes PS hose in Blue so that is the only color we will have. If you wanted a black one you could always use some black wire loom over it to cover the blue.
Old 08-17-2007, 03:19 PM   #54
Nikeboy355
Zilvia Addict

Nikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond repute
What is the problem with the OEM hose?... It blows from too much counter steering or something?... Or maybe from running large tires up front?...
Nikeboy355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 03:34 PM   #55
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian W. View Post
We astill have some of the first batch. the second batch will most likely be the same thing as i see no reason to revise it as of now. Earls only makes PS hose in Blue so that is the only color we will have. If you wanted a black one you could always use some black wire loom over it to cover the blue.

Brian, maybe for the ballin customers you can offer BRMS lines for the PS hose

Scott
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 08:10 PM   #56
slideways2004
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
slideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slideways2004
does this line help with some off the bind issues at full lock?
slideways2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 10:26 AM   #57
S14 Wannabe
Zilvia Member

S14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura aboutS14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura aboutS14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura aboutS14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura aboutS14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura aboutS14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to S14 Wannabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian W. View Post
As for making a low pressure side of AN fittings.... to do it RIGHT you would have to weld an AN onto the pump, weld AN onto both ports on the reeveoir, and use AN adaptor in rack. It would be easier to make a custom resevoir in that case or use one from Canton. I think its kinda overkill if you have nice hose to begin with but NOT nessecarily a bad idea at all.... it would just end up being pretty pricey.
I wouldn't be concerned with the price. My lines leak as well and if you were to make some I would buy them as well. Just incase you do end up making them.

I'll probably order mine on Monday because my lower PS line leaks as well and paying for a brand new one from Nissan is out of the question.
S14 Wannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 01:51 PM   #58
S14 Wannabe
Zilvia Member

S14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura aboutS14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura aboutS14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura aboutS14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura aboutS14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura aboutS14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to S14 Wannabe
Just bought mine over the phone. Can't wait to get it in!
S14 Wannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 02:14 PM   #59
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
paypal sent! i'm tired of being resposible for my car's period stains
Old 08-21-2007, 01:17 PM   #60
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Hey anyone hear from this guy lately? I paypaled 2 days ago and haven't gotten any feedback yet. scary....