Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Eastern States

North Eastern States Connecticut, Maine, Massachussettes, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

Old 10-20-2007, 03:17 PM   #1
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
"Spotted"

Let's face it, not all of us in any one area know all of the others of us around us.
Sometimes we see another S/Z-Chassis driver and, whether or not the car is modified, suspect that they may be a member here. Sometimes, it is further left to inference that we have been chatting with someone we've likely seen around without knowing it.
We've all seen "spotted" threads. I have decided, much in the interest of streamlining things, to stick a thread at the top every section to allow people to question and receive an answer as to whom it was you've just seen.
Try to be as informative as you can, describing the driver and their car, including anything that make it stand out, such as wheels/paint/aero/etc... If you can snare a picture, that would be golden, but not all of us carry our cameras EVERY time we leave the house. Yes, even camera phone pictures help, and I know that not everyone has a phone with a 2MP camera like I do, so we know that some will not be that great quality.
Do not bump your request, just know that if no one answers then then no one knows.
Name SPECIFICALLY date time and location (city and state) where you saw the car/driver, this increases the chance that THAT user will see, even if they did not see you.
"Kid Zelda" is NOT to be the answer to any of the requests unless it was, in fact, Kid Zelda that you saw. Only OG members understand that joke and most of us only find it marginally funny anymore.

Have fun and enjoy.

NEW RULE:
Do not post locations of parked cars, regardless of if they're a business or residence

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2008, 04:18 PM   #2
DaPCWiz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
DaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DaPCWiz Send a message via MSN to DaPCWiz Send a message via Yahoo to DaPCWiz
I just saw a white chuki hatch with red out altezza lights (?) and body matched center panel, some aftermarket wing, 4x4 status, and NY Plates. It was on the Garden State Parkway North at around 5:40 on 02/05. I gave you a thumbs up and saw you signal back as I took the exit ramp. I was in my black S14. Anyone here?

http://blog.dapcwiz.com
DaPCWiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:24 AM   #3
downshift_s14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_s14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hey im from jersey i saw a 89 240 with jdm front end with 5 ziengs rims in boston in some 88 store by lab.
downshift_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 11:21 PM   #4
silentstyle1
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
silentstyle1 is just really nicesilentstyle1 is just really nicesilentstyle1 is just really nicesilentstyle1 is just really nicesilentstyle1 is just really nicesilentstyle1 is just really nicesilentstyle1 is just really nicesilentstyle1 is just really nicesilentstyle1 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to silentstyle1
I saw a red S14 on 114 in danvers ma about a week ago, and an od green S13 yesterday on 114.

I drive a red S13 hatch with a gold door
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Nice to know I've got a 30k VA transformer all to myself with 100A 3-phase if I want to start building Cybertron or something in here.
silentstyle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 08:44 AM   #5
ByeByeSti
Banned from the Marketplace

ByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant future
i saw a red s13 hatch, with a gold door in new hampshire, on new orchard road one time
ByeByeSti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 09:06 PM   #6
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

MavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MavericStephenc
Quote:
Originally Posted by ByeByeSti View Post
i saw a red s13 hatch, with a gold door in new hampshire, on new orchard road one time

fuckin smartass

Boycott Berkeley and code pink
MavericStephenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 09:34 PM   #7
silentstyle1
Zilvia Member

silentstyle1 is just really nicesilentstyle1 is just really nicesilentstyle1 is just really nicesilentstyle1 is just really nicesilentstyle1 is just really nicesilentstyle1 is just really nicesilentstyle1 is just really nicesilentstyle1 is just really nicesilentstyle1 is just really nice
Quote:

HAHAHAH wise ass!

what going on?
Quote:
Nice to know I've got a 30k VA transformer all to myself with 100A 3-phase if I want to start building Cybertron or something in here.
Old 04-07-2008, 12:24 PM   #8
ByeByeSti

ByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant future
hahahaha yoooooo when you guys coming up here?
Old 04-09-2008, 05:47 PM   #9
silentstyle1
Zilvia Member

i think this saturday man.
Quote:
Old 04-12-2008, 12:58 AM   #10
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

MavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfection
ok so I saw a red zenki thursday by salem beer works.

anyone?

Old 04-12-2008, 11:21 AM   #11
tecster
Leaky Injector

tecster is making his/her stupidity well-knowntecster is making his/her stupidity well-knowntecster is making his/her stupidity well-knowntecster is making his/her stupidity well-known
Saw a flat black S13 hatch w/ exhaust and turbo on West Middle Tpke by Cheney in Manchester, CT....
tecster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 12:34 PM   #12
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
Quote:
Originally Posted by MavericStephenc View Post
ok so I saw a red zenki thursday by salem beer works.

anyone?

it was meeeee
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 02:30 PM   #13
massscene
Leaky Injector

massscene is an unknown quantity at this point
That green s13 you speak of on rt 114 danvers is one of my buddys.
Old 04-29-2008, 03:54 PM   #14
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by massscene View Post
That green s13 you speak of on rt 114 danvers is one of my buddys.
where are you guys located?

Old 04-30-2008, 11:58 AM   #15
ByeByeSti

Red s13 hatch with black rims at new england dragway last week, and a green stock s14 zenki also???? anyone on here?
Old 05-04-2008, 07:47 AM   #16
ByeByeSti

cranberry kouki with black roof, cf hood, darker colored rims, on unh campus 2 days ago thing was nasty wish i knew who's it is
Old 05-12-2008, 08:50 AM   #17
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
cranberry kouki with black roof, cf hood, darker colored rims, on unh campus 2 days ago thing was nasty wish i knew who's it is
I saw the same one. new york plates

Old 05-12-2008, 10:31 PM   #18
ByeByeSti

found it, its that franknut guy on here!
Old 05-27-2008, 12:27 PM   #19
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

DJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to DJButton
Black Zenki S14, Portsmouth, RI. Black 17's with polished lip. Right off of Rt. 24.

New website! http://www.fujiispl.com
Post up YOUR CAR! http://www.rimtuck.com/
DJButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 09:23 PM   #20
eclip5e

eclip5e is an unknown quantity at this point
i was riding my bike around east boston, and i saw this car, parked in the same place.

I got to talking to him, and it was d3m14n. Nice to meet you bro. I gotta get you to take some pics of my car when its done.

Heres a pic after last week, test fitting the new rims and rotors. Tranny is in, engine is on its way.
eclip5e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 07:07 AM   #21
s13rookie
Zilvia FREAK!

s13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to s13rookie
Quote:
Originally Posted by tecster View Post
Saw a flat black S13 hatch w/ exhaust and turbo on West Middle Tpke by Cheney in Manchester, CT....

Ive seen that same car a few times too. I think it had goldish colored meshies on it
Old 07-05-2008, 12:06 PM   #22
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
dmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MavericStephenc View Post
I saw the same one. new york plates
that might be the same one i saw but i saw it in jersey
dmragecm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 08:58 AM   #23
Landers
Zilvia Junkie

Landers has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond repute
Saw a girl driving a Gold Zenki on Rt295 near portland me on friday afternoon. I waved, she was hot. It was rad.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:29 PM   #24
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
dmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landers View Post
Saw a girl driving a Gold Zenki on Rt295 near portland me on friday afternoon. I waved, she was hot. It was rad.
you must find her. so i can marry her lol
dmragecm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 08:12 AM   #25
Landers
Zilvia Junkie

Landers has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond repute
Thats what im sayin, Girls driving any s-chassis is fucking sick.
Old 09-12-2008, 10:02 AM   #26
Eastside DriFto

Eastside DriFto is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13rookie View Post
Ive seen that same car a few times too. I think it had goldish colored meshies on it
It mite of been me..my car looked like this:Flat black,Different rims om it.

Now it looks like this: Satin Black,Same wheel all around.
Eastside DriFto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:28 AM   #27
hailandkill
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
hailandkill is on the path to ruinhailandkill is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I don't think this thread is used much.. anyway I was going to a meet in caesar's bay somewhere in NY (I was following a friend there)

and some chick pulled up next to my friend, both have white chuki hatches, she gave him a thumbs up, down shifted, and was fucking gonnnnnnne

her car backfired nicely too

this was on some ny road btw

shit was rad

until we got to the meet and it turned out the "cute asian girl" that my friend saw was actually an asian guy with long straight hair
hailandkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:43 AM   #28
palmdale_mob
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
palmdale_mob is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
I don't think this thread is used much.. anyway I was going to a meet in caesar's bay somewhere in NY (I was following a friend there)

and some chick pulled up next to my friend, both have white chuki hatches, she gave him a thumbs up, down shifted, and was fucking gonnnnnnne

her car backfired nicely too

this was on some ny road btw

shit was rad

until we got to the meet and it turned out the "cute asian girl" that my friend saw was actually an asian guy with long straight hair
haha
Why does that always seem to happen? lol
palmdale_mob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:51 AM   #29
EvBot DET
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (16)
EvBot DET is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EvBot DET
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landers View Post
Thats what im sayin, Girls driving any s-chassis is fucking sick.
+1 on that!

I'm was recently driving around Highland Park and saw a nice clean white coupe. Looked stock. Is that anyone on here? I was driving my Civic @ the time, but my track car looks something like this. Dunno if any Central Jerseyans have seen it around...
EvBot DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 04:36 PM   #30
mattro
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
mattro is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
SPOTTED! i just saw a black with bronze rim 350.

rochester ny, he was hitting up 390 north when i saw him.

couldent see any body mods but those rims were nasty looked like p45r's by rota.

def modded fat intercooler up front.

thats about all i saw of him. anyone know him?

and for the rest of you guys, my girl is saving for a s, lucky me. 2 cars to fix lol.
mattro is offline   Reply With Quote