Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 09-22-2007, 07:33 AM   #31
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
mine is poping up from the spare tire on my suzuki grand vitara.. people love it...
Old 09-22-2007, 10:58 AM   #32
logik23
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
logik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Got mine 2 weeks ago and ordered more! These things are awesome!!! Ganna try to get some pisc of all the people up here that have one!
Old 09-22-2007, 01:53 PM   #33
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
You all need to brace yourself. When lisa does what she says she is gonna do everyone is gonna freak!
Old 10-06-2007, 03:41 AM   #34
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Bump from left field

I have sold so many of these things its not even funny. I ran out of packing materials AGAIN so those are on order. I had to get more expensive ones to hold me over until the new schtuff arrives.

BUY PEOPLE!
Old 11-03-2007, 01:33 AM   #35
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Still waiting on Lisa to do what she said she was gonna do before she leaves.

monthly BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-03-2007, 04:37 AM   #36
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i put one on my computer... I am getting new paint so the car wears nothing now.

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 05:41 AM   #37
Phoenix_95
Leaky Injector

Phoenix_95 will become famous soon enoughPhoenix_95 will become famous soon enoughPhoenix_95 will become famous soon enoughPhoenix_95 will become famous soon enoughPhoenix_95 will become famous soon enough
Is Lisa going to be making a shift boot or something? If so, that would freakin own and I want 10 or 12
Phoenix_95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 06:33 AM   #38
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showpost.php...0&postcount=30

^ How'd you shift into third without hitting the clutch?

Thats amazing!
Old 11-03-2007, 12:29 PM   #39
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
ill post a pic of mine as soon as i paint it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 01:36 AM   #40
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Biiiiiiizuuuump!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-11-2007, 10:21 AM   #41
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clean$13 View Post
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showpost.php...0&postcount=30

^ How'd you shift into third without hitting the clutch?

Thats amazing!
Once the car is moving it's possible to clutchless up/down shift into gears.

Though I doubt whoever designed that knew that.
Old 11-11-2007, 10:46 AM   #42
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
cfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
How pathetic... Your all a bunch of losers. Genki style lol faggots.
cfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 12:19 PM   #43
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfinch View Post
Yeah, I'm not too keen on jumping into someone's little circle of friends but the stickers are cool and I wanna know where they got those made cause I need to get mine made...

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 12:50 PM   #44
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
i just like penguins...

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 12:52 PM   #45
SilviaSR20DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
SilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
payment sent for 3!
SilviaSR20DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 01:18 PM   #46
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfinch View Post
hey now........that wasnt nice. Want one?
Old 11-11-2007, 06:12 PM   #47
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

I am leaving for Quebec on Tuesday. I will be back on the 22nd. All orders should wait until then. All orders have been shipped out so I have nothing on hold.
Old 11-12-2007, 03:28 PM   #48
SilviaSR20DET
Zilvia FREAK!

SilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her self
so would that mean mine should be on its way?
Old 11-12-2007, 03:33 PM   #49
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

yes, your order is on its way.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:19 PM   #50
SilviaSR20DET
Zilvia FREAK!

alright thanks!
Old 11-12-2007, 08:24 PM   #51
DragonUSMC
Leaky Injector

DragonUSMC is just really niceDragonUSMC is just really niceDragonUSMC is just really niceDragonUSMC is just really niceDragonUSMC is just really niceDragonUSMC is just really niceDragonUSMC is just really niceDragonUSMC is just really niceDragonUSMC is just really nice
At first i was just another 240 owner with an SR20... my life was plain and boring... no one really noticed me or even payed attention. The fast food drive up places would constantly screw up my orders and put damn onions on my burgers. My gurlfriends would break up with me and my dogs hated me, other then when i was feeding them... in short my life was in shambles.

BUT THEN!!! I got a Genki Global Domination sticker and everything changed. I was a new man. Free burgers, women thowing themselves at me, and my dogs even hang on every breath i take... I'm a changed man. Thank you Genki Global Domination... you saved my life.

Bump for you!
Old 11-13-2007, 12:15 AM   #52
na3j nitsuj
Zilvia Member

na3j nitsuj is an unknown quantity at this point
^wow!!!

im glad it changed your life!

kwkouki<< just wondering wen am i going to get my stickers?
Old 11-13-2007, 12:35 AM   #53
initial_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
initial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'll take two,

payment sent
initial_drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 11:23 PM   #54
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation

Some JDM dude...
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 12:06 AM   #55
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

BOOYA! Genki Style is back in Japan, now where is my super secret location at *squint*

na3j - shoot me a PM with your name that was on paypal. Also when did you place an order.
Old 11-17-2007, 08:19 AM   #56
spool_sample
Zilvia Member

spool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond repute
Cool stuff, I just ordered 2 of them.
spool_sample is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 04:31 PM   #57
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
BOOYA! Genki Style is back in Japan, now where is my super secret location at *squint*
Haven't been there in awhile.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 06:38 PM   #58
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post

na3j - shoot me a PM with your name that was on paypal. Also when did you place an order.

soon soon...be patient. Weather hasn't been that great lately.....

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 03:52 PM   #59
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

all orders have been processed and shipped. I had a LOOOOONG talk with USPS as to why they are losing so many shipments, its unacceptable. Everything should be square now, if you have placed an order and still waiting for a sticker, please let me know.
Old 11-25-2007, 04:30 PM   #60
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

hmmmm.......seems my host has somehow deleted my entire site. It will take a few days to get it back up and running while I straighten this out.

my paypal is [email protected]

please send payment straight through paypal for stickers. Thank you bury bury much.