Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 11-16-2013, 07:05 PM   #1
drifts135
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
drifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drifts135
1JZGTE VVTI BLITZ bolt on turbo upgrade! $850

I have sold my jzx100 and have no need for this.

This is (if I get it wrong, it will only be letters/numerals out of order) a BLITZ K1 V450 turbo for vvti 1j. This thing is the beeeez frickin' kneeeez for drift cars. Half the lag of the tomei setup and basically the same power. (And it sounds all jet plane-ish and stuff. Seriously though. Do some japan drift mag searching, some googling, whatever. The spool with this in in the LOW 3k range and it is designed to not just "pump heat" all the way to near 30psi...

Japan whp/ps numbers float in the early 400s but Australia eats these up when they can find em and those dudes crank the boost and shoot for over 450wheel.

Either way, the average guy cannot beat the spool, the freight train torque or the odd ability to pull on to red line of this thing.

When I say bolt on, I mean BOLT on. If you choose to whip out the dremel and hand match the size difference on the inlet, great, but it is not necessary. Every nut bolt, LINE AND FITTING bolt up just like OEM!

The turbo is KkK based and these bitches are tough. Kms are not known to a tee but the car had 60k and i would certainly assume it was on the car far less than half of that. (Turbo has not existed thaaaat long).

No shaft play, no smoke, no issues, no BS. Oh, and since some idiots on here do not realize this means a turbo is trashed (ahem, certain 2871 sellers), NO bent or broken blades... Seriously people, who would sell something like that?

Ok, so there ya go. Vvti 1j bolt on amazingness ready to kick ass for a not really negotiable $850 plus shipping if you cannot meet me near Baltimore. (I will be at 200 DOD if ya want to meet there).

As for pics... Nope! I know it should not be text for pics, but I fail at the interweb so until my gf gets in here with those jpegs or zips or imgs or whatever, no pics unless we are phone convoing and i shoot you some by text.

Pm me if you wanna wait three days...

Call/text me if you wanna buy this thing!

Kiely at 443 824 9534.

Do it! I have 69 camaro shit to buy!
drifts135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links