Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 02-09-2012, 04:32 AM   #181
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
When was the last time you were pulled over for being the wrong color?

I was pulled over a week ago. For nothing. All the cop had to say was what are you doing here.

If you think that is the world King dreamed of then this conversation was over before it started.
All the damn time, You guys really only think it happens to you. I got pulled over,car impounded and taken to jail on valentines day. I was breaking no laws what so ever and I was on the same street my house was on just a couple block away. I broke no law at all the only thing he got me for was a suspended license, Hmm funny He wouldn't have known that if he didnt stop me. Who was the car registered to? my mom who has the whitest name ever. They stopped me cause my skin is brown and just so happened that I had a suspended license.

I've been stopped plenty of times because Of how I look and followed. They just gave my girlfriend a ticket for "speeding" in a trail blazer and the distance she was stopped at from when she was at the stop sign, Her 68 mph speed would be Impossible unless she has the worlds fastest trail blazer. She is brown
Old 02-09-2012, 04:40 AM   #182
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
I see plenty of black people doing what white people do without a problem, They have just as many jobs, There is a TON of high ranking military people. There is black police officers, Black fire fighters, Black bankers, Black race car drivers. Pretty much everything a white person does a black person can do just as equaly.

The teacher and dean who helped me the most through out high school trying to always keep me in class and the dean always taking me when i got into trouble and let me chill in his office, were black and just because there was always constant black vs mexcian fights and mini riots at my school. I didn't hate the teacher or the dean just because Of what I had going on with other students.

Yea I didn't get along with 90% of the black people at my school cause of racial tension but I still was cool with the other 10% that was cool with me, my best friend in school was black. With all that being said you can't say that most white people are racist towards black people and that white people don't understand what it means to struggle and have hard times. Trust me I know what it means to struggle and have hard times. I'm half white and half mexican but I don't talk to the white side of my family so I've always been around the mexican side but from what I know the white side has struggled just as hard to get to where we are now.
Old 02-09-2012, 04:41 AM   #183
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

It's not a cake walk for all white people, you generalize white people as if they all have the same thoughts.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:56 PM   #184
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
As I said before, I was pushed into the black versus white thing by others in this thread. I have no problem with white people and clearly stated that I have experienced just as much hate from black people as I have from white people.

My point with where this thread was shifted to is that racism still exists in this country and ignoring it or downplaying it will not make it go away. We must address it each and every time it creeps in, unwelcome. No matter who does it, or what the situation. Let it be known that it is not ok.

The fact that most white people don't understand what it means to be black and further deny that they don't understand is just one small facet of the problem. Black culture needs to move on from past grievances into a better future, but it is exceedingly hard to move forward when the other side refuses to acknowledge the wrong doing(think Turkey and Armenia).
Both sides need to come together. We should be seeking deeper understanding of each other, not denying the differences.
Old 02-09-2012, 03:28 PM   #185
yetijeff
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
yetijeff is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
As I said before, I was pushed into the black versus white thing by others in this thread. I have no problem with white people and clearly stated that I have experienced just as much hate from black people as I have from white people.

My point with where this thread was shifted to is that racism still exists in this country and ignoring it or downplaying it will not make it go away. We must address it each and every time it creeps in, unwelcome. No matter who does it, or what the situation. Let it be known that it is not ok.

The fact that most white people don't understand what it means to be black and further deny that they don't understand is just one small facet of the problem. Black culture needs to move on from past grievances into a better future, but it is exceedingly hard to move forward when the other side refuses to acknowledge the wrong doing(think Turkey and Armenia).
Both sides need to come together. We should be seeking deeper understanding of each other, not denying the differences.
U were pushed into the black vs white thing? Oooook. So it's the blame game? Shocking... Nobody's trying to downplay or ignore. But stop hyping it up. I dunno who it was that said it a page or two back "people who get offended want to be offended." yes racism is wrong, being discriminated against for something you have no control over is wrong. But you (meaning you kingkilburn) keep saying "wah wah whites don't know what it's like to be black wah" shut the fuck up with that already. No shit we don't know what it's to be black because were not black. But it goes both ways. You have no Idea what it's like to be white, or Hispanic or Asian or middle eastern or any fuckin color. You act like blacks are the only ones. Everyone has specific problems and or hardships with his/her race, it's not you against the world. Everyone discriminates against everyone it just seems to be that your crying the loudest.
yetijeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:09 PM   #186
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Guess what? I white too. I am in the position of seeing it from both sides.

I was pushed into that debate by having to justify my statement to people not at all open to the idea. The ownership of their struggle and by extension that word is a very key part to black culture. I'm not saying this is a perfect situation but it is important to acknowledge it to be able to move forward.
Old 02-09-2012, 06:35 PM   #187
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
What is this thread arguing about right now?

I'm lost.
Old 02-09-2012, 06:46 PM   #188
nikkisixx69
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
nikkisixx69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
dont see why jap would be considered bad?? its just japanese shortened , do australians get offended when they are called aussie's? or people from new zealand being called kiwi's? or the british being called "brits" ...... nope.

do americans get offended when people call them "yanks"?? (genuine question)

people are getting waaaaaaaay to fucking PC
Old 02-09-2012, 07:41 PM   #189
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Those words were never used with malicious intent.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:14 PM   #190
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkisixx69 View Post
I don't think most would but I wouldn't call someone from the south that. Still a tender spot for backwards rednecks everywhere.

I think a lot of Americans in the know get mildly annoyed when Brits call us the Colonies. It's only been a few hundred years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
EXACTLY
Old 02-11-2012, 03:37 PM   #191
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
Quote:
I'm not saying this is a perfect situation but it is important to acknowledge it to be able to move forward.
Interesting how now you are saying what I said to begin with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
so again, the words that do, are linked to actions by a very few, or 'past historical reference'. Thus, the words are meaningless to those not effected by the same historical reference or personal experience.

...and I'm pretty sure Ausie, Kiwi and Yanks have been in wartime situations. Many 'brits' have colonized and oppressed a lot of people, such as India for example.

People still, need to let go of the past, and stop teaching kids to bring up the old skeletons. Its not healthy for any society.
Old 02-11-2012, 07:30 PM   #192
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
And here comes the nonsense.

Seriously do you read peoples posts before you respond to threads?

I mean do your posts make sense to you? because if they do, there is something seriously faulty in your wiring.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 02:03 AM   #193
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Again, there is nothing I can say because your head is planted so firmly up your ass.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:46 AM   #194
TurboSE
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
TurboSE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkisixx69 View Post
dont see why jap would be considered bad?? its just japanese shortened , do australians get offended when they are called aussie's? or people from new zealand being called kiwi's? or the british being called "brits" ...... nope.

people are getting waaaaaaaay to fucking PC
When I lived in AZ (in the Army) and had to Work at Ft. Sam in Texas, I'd occasionally mingle with the locals and Yank was used in many ways (I am actually a NY Yankees fan and wore their hat frequently...so I guess if my accent didn't "out" me, my hat was a billboard). Usually the people were kind and jovial about it "This is one cool Yankee" or "Get the Yank a beer, he's alright." But...one night, I was chatting up a cute little blonde Texan and the convo was interrupted by "My sister doesn't talk to Yankees." After I won the ensuing argument and altercation, from his knees he said "What, ya gonna try and fuck me now ya Yankee queer." So no, we don't always get offended by it...it's based on the intent behind the word, because that's how words work. I have been called "my nigga", I didn't think he thought I was black, I was his friend and being his "nigga" meant that we were good, we were tight...people just get too bent over words.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:54 AM   #195
TurboSE
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
TurboSE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
thats the stupidest thing i've heard ahaha

you're white
Agreed. You call them oranges right, you don't call them Florida citrus fruit.
Old 02-12-2012, 03:56 AM   #196
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Quote:
Again, there is nothing I can say because your head is planted so firmly up your ass.
Go ahead, get all angry for no reason. Ye who offered us info he was half white, then full white, regardless that it mattered not at all.

Remember when I said, 'People that want to be offended get offended'. I've counted three here so far, but at least you came around and repeated what I said before, its all about how we move on with our lives But hey, you are never wrong, right?

but staying on topic, if Jap is a racist term, someone better tell the Ausies; in several publications and movies, many say 'that's very Jap' as much as people on this forum say 'jdm'. Anyone watch mightycarmods on youtube?

4.05 in this video is one example.
http://www.youtube.com/user/mightyca...16/wx9plJ5gmNg

Like Carlin said, 'its all about context'. If a bunch of people of a different nationality were dragging you behind a truck yelling 'pizza pizza pizza', I'm sure every time you see a pizza, you will be offended.

I'm offering the idea to forgive and move on, and simply do not be offended. Color of skin matters not when someone is doing an abusive action.

Last edited by Walperstyle; 02-12-2012 at 05:20 AM..
Walperstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 02:42 PM   #197
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Quote:
I'm not saying this is a perfect situation but it is important to acknowledge it to be able to move forward.

Your argument has been that no one has done anything, it has been my fault for being offended. Until you actually acknowledge that people do horrible things to others based solely on their race AND that that is inherently a violent attack whether it is physical or not, you can fuck off.

I am not mad or even annoyed but I am dead fucking serious.

Last edited by kingkilburn; 02-13-2012 at 02:45 AM..
kingkilburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 05:41 PM   #198
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

You need to again, read over everything I wrote. I never claimed racism doesn't exist.

You are just one of those types of people that needs to get the last word in, even if it involves slowly changing your stance on what you said from the beginning.

What is even more hilarious is you still hide behind anonymity while doing it. What is troubling though, is that you generally seem upset by someone that still would accept you as an equal, regardless of what you say you are, or what your history is. Regardless of hinting you were black early on, then saying you were half white, then fully white. It doesn't matter.

Not mad or annoyed?
Quote:
you can fuck off.

I am not mad or even annoyed but I am dead fucking serious.
You could, simply not be offended?

Stop being so negative man. Stop being offended, and stop living in the past. You will live a better life.

Last edited by Walperstyle; 02-12-2012 at 06:20 PM..
Walperstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 11:26 PM   #199
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Stop telling people how to feel.

Why dont you go council rape victims or something?

Se how they feel about your logic.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 02-13-2012, 02:43 AM   #200
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

I can and will continue to calmly and rationally tell you to fuck off.
Old 02-13-2012, 12:59 PM   #201
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Old 02-13-2012, 02:13 PM   #202
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Nice last word bro. Clever.
Old 02-13-2012, 02:17 PM   #203
Wake
Premium Member

Hes a fucking troll. Thats my hypothesis anyway.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 02-19-2012, 02:34 PM   #204
Pro ViZIon
Zilvia Junkie

Pro ViZIon is an unknown quantity at this point
Bishop Lamont - American Dreams - YouTube

Black in America!