Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 04-23-2011, 05:01 PM   #91
thrax
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
thrax is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Our galaxy (milky way) has at least 200 billion stars and we're a tiny galaxy. There are hundreds of billions of galaxies on top of that. So statistically it is likely that there is other "alien" life.
Whether the stuff you see reported on tv shows is real is another story. Part of the problem is that the US gov't is famous for lying to its people on numerous issues.
thrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2011, 06:53 PM   #92
DS562
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
DS562 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
^^ we're the only government that denies alien existence.
Old 07-06-2011, 03:32 PM   #93
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
YouTube - ‪NEW VIDEO of UFOs Over NYC 10/13/10 from airplane window - Stunning 100% UFO proof.‬‏ older video i saw on the youtube.

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 06:15 PM   #94
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
That doesn't look like NYC to me.
Old 07-06-2011, 06:37 PM   #95
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
that was horrible.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 06:42 PM   #96
Silverbullet
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
Silverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Silverbullet
There is a book i read called "UFOs" by Leslie Kean. It is stories of UFOs from pilots, govt offcials and generals. I thought it was a good read.

Amazon.com: UFOs: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record (9780307716842): Leslie Kean: Books
Go back to whatever Honda forum you came from.
Silverbullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 06:52 PM   #97
s13coupedrfter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
s13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Read a book called "The Worlds Biggest Secret".
s13coupedrfter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 12:14 AM   #98
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
taken the day of the NYC sightings from an airplane passenger passing over the Appalachian mountains during a mid morning flight from Canada.

因果関係の流れ
Old 07-07-2011, 12:18 AM   #99
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

YouTube - ‪BEST ufo evidence ever‬‏

因果関係の流れ
Old 07-07-2011, 12:52 AM   #100
curbhuggerrps13
Zilvia Addict

curbhuggerrps13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to curbhuggerrps13
im sure u all read chariots of the gods by erik von daniken correct?
curbhuggerrps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 05:50 PM   #101
Mikey213
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (-1)
Mikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really nice
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
I'm interested and i'm going to find out what ancient Philippines is really about. There's ancient gold pieces that can't be replicated today... also we need to find out what would happen if you nuked the pyramids, Angkor Wat, etc. There's ancient ruins in India that have so much proof and evidence that nuclear situations have been happening there. No one has really tested the sediments or the ruins dynamically in the Philippines compared to India.
Mikey213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 07:08 PM   #102
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey213 View Post
I'm interested and i'm going to find out what ancient Philippines is really about. There's ancient gold pieces that can't be replicated today... also we need to find out what would happen if you nuked the pyramids, Angkor Wat, etc. There's ancient ruins in India that have so much proof and evidence that nuclear situations have been happening there. No one has really tested the sediments or the ruins dynamically in the Philippines compared to India.
Why would you want to nuke a national landmark?

What is your logic in this? Do give more back story.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 07:17 PM   #103
SLiDe_WaYz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
SLiDe_WaYz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooshi View Post
Why would you want to nuke a national landmark?

What is your logic in this? Do give more back story.
Gotta say just trolling through this thread there is tons of evidence, but I agree what's your logic behind nuking the pyramids?
Old 07-08-2011, 08:09 AM   #104
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
LOL @ all the conspiracy theories. It's funny that as soon as you talk about aliens the same people start talking about random shit like chem trails.

I don't doubt that there is other life. I do, however, doubt that they would travel here to put stuff in people's butts and then just fuck off.

Some kids need to stop believing everything they watch on youtube.

The UFO sighting vid was pretty dope tho. Especially the Jerusalem one.
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:25 PM   #105
vas570sx
Zilvia Addict

vas570sx is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm guessing his theory is:

If we cannot explain how the pyramids were constructed, and 1 theory is that they were created by alien life forms, then blowing them up should anger someone enough to make their presence known, thus giving us an answer.

OOOOORRRR, we blow them up and nothing happens, lol.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:48 PM   #106
curbhuggerrps13
Zilvia Addict

curbhuggerrps13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to curbhuggerrps13
blowing up things is fun...nuff said. cant wait till the aliens return and they are 12 ft indians.
curbhuggerrps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 05:20 PM   #107
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVD View Post
LOL @ all the conspiracy theories. It's funny that as soon as you talk about aliens the same people start talking about random shit like chem trails.

I don't doubt that there is other life. I do, however, doubt that they would travel here to put stuff in people's butts and then just fuck off.

Some kids need to stop believing everything they watch on youtube.

The UFO sighting vid was pretty dope tho. Especially the Jerusalem one.
Jerusalem one is fake along with most other videos on youtube... those videos bring in lots of hits and get paid from google.
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 05:24 PM   #108
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Autonomous Robotic Organisms also known as Autobots.
4DOOR_LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 05:31 PM   #109
Gizmo_S13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
Gizmo_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
That's very interesting but hypothetically speaking, if I was an alien I would implant a device on a major political figure not some average Joe person. I do believe there's life on other planets/galaxies/stars. Who's to say they don't have a defense mechanism to repel sights from far away like telescopes. Who knows maybe our race will inhabit a planet in the future and some Dead Space shit starts to crack.

Hachiroku, ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK!!!
Gizmo_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:05 PM   #110
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Quote:
Originally Posted by vas570sx View Post
I'm guessing his theory is:

If we cannot explain how the pyramids were constructed, and 1 theory is that they were created by alien life forms, then blowing them up should anger someone enough to make their presence known, thus giving us an answer.

OOOOORRRR, we blow them up and nothing happens, lol.
Can we also just nuke the ocean and jungles? God created them, and maybe it'll make him angry enough to pop out of the clouds!
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:29 PM   #111
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
We've nuked the oceans a LOT
Old 07-12-2011, 07:11 AM   #112
cgtdream
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
cgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Honestly there are tons of evidence (aside from some random images in the sky) that show aliens have and still do visit us. Take the Dogon tribe in africa. It was discovered that they have ancesteral evidence about star systems, other stars and planets, and even drawings of an alien race that supposedly visited earth and taught them all of this. What stumps scientist, is that the dogons knew about this well before modern science even knew about it all. Basically...

Dogons knew about the siris star system and how our solar systems looks from space, supposedly thousands of year before modern science discovered this.

Do i belive in alien life. Yes i do. Do i belive all of the half-wit, "sightings" that tend to populate youtube these days. Hell no i dont...shit is too dam ridiculous....either way, for those that ever read anything by Drunvalo Melchizedek then you would probably feel the same way....then again, some of the shit he says is just too unbeliveable yet, is somewhat grounded in truth (amazingly)
EDIT: forgot link to dogon ppl....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogon_people
Drunvalo Melchizedek Home page
Old 07-12-2011, 05:44 PM   #113
lflkajfj12123

lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
^ never heard of that guy before but after a minute of reading i can conclude he is a nutcase and should suck the fart out of my ass

seems like he's starting a cult or some shit

Quote:
Drunvalo teaches Merkaba Meditation is a breathing and meditation technique which he tells allows the individual to soul travel to other dimensions and communicate with angels and other beings.
breathing techniques and meditation along with singing suspends a lot of CO2 in the air around you. CO2 gets you HIGH, the change of chemistry in your body is similar to any mind altering drug or chemical.

read aldous huxley's doors of perception / heaven and hell
Old 07-13-2011, 02:41 AM   #114
Mikey213
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (-1)
Mikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really nice
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
Hahahaha I didn't literally mean nuke Giza up. Oppenheimer said in a lecture that we had the first nuclear program, IN MODERN TIMES. He was a student of ancient Indian/ancient world books/text along with other important figures who should be in charge of nuclear activity. I don't even think everyone needs to know about nuclear actient activity yet. Because some idiots are still living irresponsibly stupid. So scratch my last comment.
Mikey213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 08:01 AM   #115
vas570sx
Zilvia Addict

vas570sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooshi View Post
Can we also just nuke the ocean and jungles? God created them, and maybe it'll make him angry enough to pop out of the clouds!
wasn't my theory, just clarifying.
Old 07-13-2011, 06:08 PM   #116
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
We've nuked the oceans a LOT
Yeah pretty messed up.

因果関係の流れ
Old 07-13-2011, 07:13 PM   #117
nismolvr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
nismolvr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Dr Jonathan Reed Alien encounter

I saw this video years back. Dr Jonathan Reed Story is amazing.Because of his encounter. The Government has discredited him in everyway. He has told his story to other Countries , who are more open minded to UFO/Alien Disclosure. He documented video ,even an alien Humanoid body wich he took home , and later disappeared .He even has an alien artifact , wich has been tested Scientist from around the world cannot explain what its made of or how it was manufactured.His home was ransacked. His friend was killed. He was also shot. His identity and social security number was wiped out. His bank account deleted . There are many videos of his story on youtube.This is just one http://youtu.be/96puBVOrBEk
Old 07-13-2011, 08:21 PM   #118
cgtdream
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
cgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
^ never heard of that guy before but after a minute of reading i can conclude he is a nutcase and should suck the fart out of my ass

seems like he's starting a cult or some shit

breathing techniques and meditation along with singing suspends a lot of CO2 in the air around you. CO2 gets you HIGH, the change of chemistry in your body is similar to any mind altering drug or chemical.

read aldous huxley's doors of perception / heaven and hell
WTF, Co2 around the body making you high.....dude you shouldnt even be allowed to breath...
Old 07-13-2011, 08:45 PM   #119
lflkajfj12123

that's fine don't believe me

read the book i recommended in the last post

its a very detailed explanation of religious and vision phenomenon that has occurred for thousands of years due to chemical reactions in our body that are the same effects as someone under the mind altering drugs that we synthesize today

illness, malnourishment / fasting, or heavy breathing can all cause a high

yes, breathing techniques, or meditation while repeating a prayer, or even singing introduce lots of oxygen into your body and the carbon dioxide you're exhaling in large amounts gets reintroduced into your system and literally starts poisoning you... from there the high starts to take place

its science not mysticism
Old 07-13-2011, 09:16 PM   #120
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote