Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 11-03-2010, 05:04 AM   #241
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by J3123MY View Post
. . . a better proposition will be on the ballot in the future. Making laws is easy, removing flawed laws is ridiculously hard.
We both agree on that.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:41 AM   #242
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
I'm surprised it lost by so much.
Yes: 46.2%
No: 53.8%
Proposition 19 Map Election Results|November 2, 2010|California Secretary of State

I think it did fairly well. Lost by less than 4%.

I am more surprised that with all the attention to close races that won/lost by more percentage points being reported. That most articles on Prop 19 are that it lost not mentioning the percentage of the votes or how close it was.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:40 AM   #243
sucide_s13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
sucide_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
so what happen busted s13
everybody tried tellin u it was NOT going to PASS
I love haters
sucide_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 12:24 PM   #244
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
They pulled a bull moose and divided the voters.

I think a better written and thought out bill will pass, maybe even next year.
Old 11-03-2010, 01:06 PM   #245
aa87
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
aa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aa87
Medical Marijuana in california is a joke anyway. Docs are handing scrips out left and right for it.

i think medical marijuana needs regulation if its just gonna be medical marijuana, otherwise gangs of hipster kids with chronic back pain will be giving the chronic a bad name.
Old 11-03-2010, 01:47 PM   #246
ViciousCesar!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
ViciousCesar! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
it actually did extremely good for being a grassroots movement with very very VERY limited funding.
ViciousCesar! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 01:49 PM   #247
aa87
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
aa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aa87
Prop 19 Pot Legalization: The Money Chase - Los Angeles News - The Informer

it was fairly well funded, i read that the pro- achieved an addition 1.7 million, totalling about 3.5 million dollars in the campaign, half from one source
Old 11-03-2010, 03:24 PM   #248
ViciousCesar!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
ViciousCesar! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
interesting. because at our volunteer meeting they told us we had very limited funding and kept trying to raise money thru donations.
ViciousCesar! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 03:30 PM   #249
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

lol

Welcome to the machine.
Old 11-05-2010, 06:39 PM   #250
supervenom
BANNED

Trader Rating: (11)
supervenom is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
lol. the vote is tommorrow?

Polls are usually not that accurate. I think this shit isn't gonna pass. All the potheads will be stoned and forget about it. And I know Zilvia gonna hate, but honestly, I don't even care enough to vote. Happy with medical marijuana.
Most experts (RAND Corp.) predicted the price of an ounce of the highest grade pot would be around $38 if Prop 19 were to pass.

An ounce of SuperVenom (like my name, hehe) or Durbin Poison goes for about $380. So, all things considered, a 90% drop in price would have been nice.

No worries. 2012. With in the next 2 years, lots of old voters will die and lots of 16 year old's will be 18. The battle starts now. We will win next time.

DON'T TREAD ON ME!
supervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 08:36 PM   #251
az_240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
az_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to az_240
The price drop was what I was looking forward to the most. It's just too much right now... Way to not vote pot heads.

AZs bill is still undecided. Could be another week or two before we know. Sucks having to wait.
az_240 is offline   Reply With Quote