Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-28-2020, 10:17 AM   #16951
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicalmoron View Post
Honda kids are just as susceptible to OE quality bolt scams as nissan kids.

Better to spend 40 bucks on a set of badly fatigued, critically important bolts, than learn to use a thread gauge.
I think we can all agree Honda kids are usually the fucking worst. There are like 2% of them that are detail-oriented older gentleman that give a fuck about quality and then there is the 98% that huff the vaporized flat black spray paint they have left when they're done painting the car they just stole.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2020, 03:12 PM   #16952
potatomonkey99
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
potatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
I think we can all agree Honda kids are usually the fucking worst. There are like 2% of them that are detail-oriented older gentleman that give a fuck about quality and then there is the 98% that huff the vaporized flat black spray paint they have left when they're done painting the car they just stole.
I feel like those room temp IQ windowlickers ended up wrecking/junking all their civics and 4th gen preludes and just moved onto s-chassis. I swear I've seen more junk s13s on facebook than junk hondas. An unfortunate trend.

Matte paint will never be cool
potatomonkey99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 03:37 PM   #16953
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Well thats what we get for toyko drift, speed channel f-d, and need 4 speed underground. It was the new fad after street racing, and all the kids had to jump into cheap s13/s14 chassis......

Now its stance SNIP, running 350z, brz,frs and whatever eles they can get there hands on.

The other day i saw a dodge calibur slammed on airride and 18xmesh wheels. I lost all hope..

Chill on the hate language, 2 days in pink land.
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 06:45 AM   #16954
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Well thats what we get for toyko drift, speed channel f-d, and need 4 speed underground. It was the new fad after street racing, and all the kids had to jump into cheap s13/s14 chassis......

Now its stance fags, running 350z, brz,frs and whatever eles they can get there hands on.

The other day i saw a dodge calibur slammed on airride and 18xmesh wheels. I lost all hope..
Non-traditional chassis aren't uncommon anywhere. I see all sorts of fucked up shit at some of the events. We hold drift events at massive car meets called 'Broke.' in the North East. Thousands and thousands of people. The drift pad is literally surrounded by a car show for imports and such. Walking around doing security sometimes makes me question reality and if the world is actually coming to an end.

BRZ/FRS/GT86's all look the same. They all have Rocket Bunny/PANDEM, all have some gay ass Rotiform or played out three piece wheel they got on lease from ThreePiece and all some stupid fucking color with no engine work [or engine work that the previous owner did].

350Z's are a similar fashion. You either see the show car RocketBunny things or haggard ass beat to fuck drift cars.

This scene is fucking gay but some of the dudes make it worth it. Fuck you Honda kids.
Old 03-03-2020, 08:32 AM   #16955
jedi03
Nissanaholic!

jedi03 is on a distinguished road
they are the "new" Honda kids as Hondas are actually becoming decent power makers now! its frustrating to see all the expensive cars from the 90s and early 2000s are now the new beaters that kids get as the "cheap" daily/drift car lol, getting to old here rofl
jedi03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 09:25 AM   #16956
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Nissan econo-shitboxes, shitting on Honda econo-shitboxes.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 01:01 PM   #16957
mechanicalmoron
Zilvia FREAK!

mechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
This scene is fucking gay but some of the dudes make it worth it. Fuck you Honda kids.
Hah.

I'll try to grab some pictures....
mechanicalmoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 01:30 PM   #16958
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicalmoron View Post
Hah.

I'll try to grab some pictures....
No thanks. Hard pass.
Old 03-17-2020, 06:27 PM   #16959
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Chill on the homophobia you big burly men. Anyway, rules thanks to r/240sx

Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 09:59 AM   #16960
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
oh god that sil80 is TERRIBLE /\/\/\/\

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 01:22 PM   #16961
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
oh god ALL sil80s are TERRIBLE /\/\/\/\
Fixed that for you, chief.
Old 03-31-2020, 02:02 PM   #16962
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I usually don't share these but....

Knock off aero and seats + good paint = 15K FIRRRRMMMM

Old 03-31-2020, 05:48 PM   #16963
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Those headlights look like ass and Braum seat covers are sewn by blind people for dumb people.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 07:20 PM   #16964
NukeKS14
Zilvia Member

NukeKS14 is just really niceNukeKS14 is just really niceNukeKS14 is just really niceNukeKS14 is just really niceNukeKS14 is just really niceNukeKS14 is just really niceNukeKS14 is just really niceNukeKS14 is just really niceNukeKS14 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Those headlights look like ass and Braum seat covers are sewn by blind people for dumb people.
but, all Silvia K's badging and he has a garage FULL of wheels to choose from!
NukeKS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 08:20 AM   #16965
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
crash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I've been seeing a lot of those F/S posts talking about them not being able to post their actual price.

What if it's FB's algorithm trying to tell them they're asking too fucking much so we don't have to let them know by laugh reacts
Old 04-11-2020, 10:48 PM   #16966
gabefromcali
Leaky Injector

gabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to all
Got one

https://offerup.co/TNrEexKeC5
gabefromcali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 10:50 PM   #16967
gabefromcali
Leaky Injector

gabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to all
Got 2

https://offerup.co/TNrEexKeC5

Last edited by gabefromcali; 04-12-2020 at 12:18 AM..
gabefromcali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 09:56 AM   #16968
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Click This: https://imgur.com/gallery/2CstBsq

See the "how it's made" here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3fY2EHvyJQ
Old 04-17-2020, 12:02 PM   #16969
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
^ An entire muffler cut out in the hood on both sides. Genius. Next level, really.
Old 04-17-2020, 02:10 PM   #16970
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Everything about his channel bothers me... they're all filmed in portrait mode... wtf.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 03:29 PM   #16971
merlz
Zilvia Member

merlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIXziuR View Post
^ An entire muffler cut out in the hood on both sides. Genius. Next level, really.
Why run such short pipework then have mufflers put in?
You wanna be hard, but not that hard...?
Old 04-23-2020, 10:24 AM   #16972
ADIDASilvias
Leaky Injector

ADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearlessj View Post
I usually don't share these but....

Knock off aero and seats + good paint = 15K FIRRRRMMMM
I would agree that $15k is a bit high, but you couldn't build the same vehicle for that cost. Not that you ever get out what you put into these things.

I'd have to see the list of parts to get an idea of how much exactly was put into it, but just looking at what is posted in that image it's not that bad.

KA24DESOneThree may not like the headlights, and that's fine, but they look WAY better than the tired ass yellowed lens stock headlights, and there aren't many options for Zenki headlights. Those are custom built, and at least they didn't just do clear lenses with the stock halogens - thanks for not blinding oncoming traffic. That's the standard projector headlight conversion pioneered by silviaks2nr. I did the same conversion to mine, and to me, it made the Zenki front end look so much better. I am looking to pick up another set of headlights for a future dual projector setup that will eliminate the reflector entirely. I learned enough from building my current headlights that the next set should be even better. Hate on them all you want, I don't get offended by random internet strangers. I'm building my car for me, not IG likes.

Braum seats - meh, but internet gangsters will hate on anything that doesn't say BRIDE and have 20 gallons of ass sweat included on YAJ.

The price may be doing it wrong, but the car is better than 90% of the shitboxes driven around these parts.
ADIDASilvias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 12:32 PM   #16973
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I don't like the headlights because they look like that fingernail clipping dude's eyes from the first reboot of Star Trek. The chrome projector surrounds provide a jarring visual contrast that doesn't flow with the rest of the housing. Plus, there's exposed hardware in a headlight housing. It's not aesthetically pleasing.

I don't like Braum seats because people think they're decent and yet, the craftsmanship of the seat covers is ridiculous. Bunching, separation, and uneven stitching. I hope they get better and I get to eat my words, but I wouldn't put current Braums in a car if I got paid to.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 02:18 PM   #16974
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Hmmm.[emoji848]

Old 04-24-2020, 10:41 PM   #16975
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
good lord that is terrible
Old 04-26-2020, 07:58 PM   #16976
merlz
Zilvia Member

merlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to all
^^ Fucking hell! I really hope the owner didn't try to convince people it was an S15 when he was driving it. The boot spoiler alone is fucking with me in so many ways.
Old 04-26-2020, 09:37 PM   #16977
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

Gucci huh...

Old 04-27-2020, 02:28 PM   #16978
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

That S14 is fucking atrocious.
Old 04-29-2020, 12:53 AM   #16979
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Time to rustle some 90s-era-fuckboy jimmies:

Mexi-poke wheels missing that vital kyusha point. Hotboi front bumper without sides because Shirtstuckedin is life, bro. Wangan wing because duh, and yes, this guy has a Rick & Morty affinity like every weed-smoking 90s-dickriding teenager. Carry on.

Also:

Old 04-29-2020, 12:55 AM   #16980
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Time to rustle some 90s-era-fuckboy jimmies:

Also: