Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Old 07-29-2016, 03:25 PM   #1
LRB Speed

Trader Rating: (0)
LRB Speed is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
LRB Speed S13 & S14 Aluminum Defrost Vent Group Buy (Powdercoating Available!)

Hey guys! Some of you may not know who I am, so I'll start with a short introduction. My name is Landon Balk. My wife and I started a company called LRB Speed where we are making aftermarket replacement parts for the Nissan 240sx, Mazda RX7, RX8, Miata, and a few other vehicles. We love older imports and are trying to make affordable, high quality parts to keep these cars on the roads. Everything that we fabricate is all machined in house in central Florida.

We've recently received several requests for a group buy on our aluminum defrost vents and decided that now is the time! We will be offering our S13 and S14 vents at a deeply discounted price! We were able to find a local powder coater who does great work and is willing to work with us on smaller quantities, so we're happy to announce that matte black powder coating will be available on these as well for the group buy! We also decided that it would be cool to let everyone have the chance at a personalized vent, so for an additional $15 you can choose any 3 letters to have in the middle. You'll see how to add that on the link!

There will be several different options available to hopefully meet everyone's needs. More details and purchase information here:

http://lrbspeed.com/product/s13-s14-vent-group-buy/

These vents are usually sold for $50 in raw aluminum, but through this group buy we'll drop the price down 30% to $35 per vent. If you'd like your vent powder coated matte black, it will add $15 to the cost. Please note that shipping is not included in the price!

We'll run the group buy from today (7/29) until August 12th (2 weeks from now) so spread the word so we can get this going! After the 12th, we'll get to work on the orders! Orders that are for raw aluminum vents will have a 10 business day build time to complete and powder coated vents will have a 20 business day build time. The build times start after the link is taken down (8/13).

Raw Aluminum Vents will ship no later than August 26th. Powder Coated vents will ship no later than September 9th. Of course we'll ship them out as quickly as possible (hopefully ahead of schedule), but please remember that LRB Speed is my wife and I and it looks like we'll be doing nothing but these vents for a while haha

Our vents are CNC Plasma cut from 0.080″ aluminum, and are a bolt-in replacement to the brittle OEM plastic units. The raw vents come with an orbital sanded finish. If you choose powder coating, they will be a matte black. They ship to you with detailed installation instructions and all mounting hardware and require no modification to your dash so they are 100% reversible!

If you have any questions, feel free to message me here or shoot me an email at [email protected] (email is preferred). Thanks everyone! Again, here's the link where they're available for anyone interested:

http://lrbspeed.com/product/s13-s14-vent-group-buy/

S14 Vent (LHD & RHD)

S13 Vent (LHD pictured, RHD available with sunload sensor as option)

Raw (uncoated) S13 vent, LHD pictured
LRB Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links