Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-21-2015, 08:53 AM   #2401
NHTKID
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
NHTKID is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by harris180 View Post

what's right then is perfect paint and perfect panel fitment to be right.. And if it isn't exactly like that combination, then it's wrong and we wait you..

I'v said it before, I love Zilvia
Yep, Best, Thread, EVER..
fixed your comment for you. You're right opinions do not matter. Unfortunately, rules set in place allowing this "specific" thread to contain "specific" material does. Rules are rules. If you do not like this thread do not click on it.

Rules:
NHTKID is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2015, 09:25 AM   #2402
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Wait, the dark blue hatch with the stickers all over the windscreen like the other cars getting destroyed in this thread..

Yet if the people that are drifting to have fun have a car that isn't up to your high standard, then you're shitting on them.. Hypocrite much?
Yeah, "Team Glenn and the Double Rainbow" mandatory team names for the first team tandem at PGP, shove it up your ass. Still not a hoonibro sticker pack purchased at Zumiez. I miss these time in WA drifting. People had their shit together.

Wait, I don't understand, are you saying what I just showed you with those pictures? That yes, it is indeed possible to drift and have fun without turning your car into a total shitbox abortion on wheels? Then yes. Yes I am. Are you retarded?

Also.... you consider my cars to be high standard? Lol i'm flattered, since when was having both bumpers and matching paint high standard? Jesus even my Corolla wasn't painted in that picture. Your standards must be super low.

Can we get a pink or something over here for this chowderhead harris? He's not even on topic anymore.

Post chassis which resemble dumpsters:

Last edited by LockOn!; 01-21-2015 at 11:07 AM..
LockOn! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 09:27 AM   #2403
fatduece
Zilvia Addict

fatduece is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuego View Post

"Testing my driving limits" = I'm a shitty driver and make up excuses for wrecking my shit all the time...
Truth.

Quote:
harris180;5806901] Also you're not very close to the person in front of you, so I dare say you are driving like a girl..
Look here dirty harry....Drifting is not demolition dirby. Staying far away is acceptable. Not everyone wants their car to look like a pile of d!cks. If you've put a lot of money and effort into your build, why put it in danger by running the wall or tandem? All the broke kids do this because they have nothing to lose. Their cars are built with eBay parts.

Quote:
Just drift to have fun.
We cant, at least not me. I feel like I live in a trailer trash house, when some hoonibro is next to me with his pile of sh!t.
fatduece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 09:29 AM   #2404
winter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
winter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
photos of georgia cars

Oh Georgia...We're a close running second for shittiest cars in USA. There's a few that offset it, but there's an abundance of trash. The vert you posted eventually ceased to exist. So you can be glad at that. I actually know the dude, and his other builds aren't as bad.
Old 01-21-2015, 10:02 AM   #2405
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Verts without custom fabbed cages always look like aids.

The main hoop sticks up above the windscreen like duuuuuuuuur.

Old 01-21-2015, 10:40 AM   #2406
Cash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Cash
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
Reminds me of Zaxby's chickenflage

Cash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 12:24 PM   #2407
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Hey harris. How have you been?

I do agree with harris that if you race you will wreck.
I didn't always agree.
However a good looking car that gets damage is easily distinguishable from a wrecked car that never looked good.
Old 01-21-2015, 12:56 PM   #2408
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
However a good looking car that gets damage is easily distinguishable from a wrecked car that never looked good.
Clearly doing it wrong. Have no bumpers. Poser fgts

or hoods
Old 01-21-2015, 01:19 PM   #2409
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Good lorde that 86 is sweet.
Old 01-21-2015, 01:20 PM   #2410
fatduece
Zilvia Addict

Hey retard...they maybe missing a bumper but the cars are still clean.
Old 01-21-2015, 01:21 PM   #2411
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Or a car that looks wrecked even though it has never been in an accident.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 01:46 PM   #2412
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek king View Post
Clearly doing it wrong. Have no bumpers. Poser fgts

Maaaan dat shit cray
Old 01-21-2015, 02:01 PM   #2413
cdvr-s13
Leaky Injector

cdvr-s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I'v said it before, this thread started off right, ratchet cars, and cars that are intentionally made to look bad so you look like a mad dog drifter.. If you are a mad dog drifter and your car is smashed up though, that just means that you drive it hard..
I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve.

You think that some of the cars in this thread are "doing it wrong" - fine

You think that some of the cars in this thread are not "doing it wrong" - also fine

For normal people, the thinking process ends here: "It appears that not everyone is going to agree with my opinions 100% of the time, oh well, time to move on".

For you, apparently the universe has appointed you the grand arbiter as to whether or not a car/car owner is "doing it wrong". As a result, you have seemingly begun a crusade to have your personal standards be those that are enforced (if not, why are you still in here bitching?).

According to you, the "doing it wrong" criterion is whether or not someone is a "mad dog drifter". So does this mean I can drive a sticker coated, rusted out, smashed up, unsafe shitmobile with shoddy workmanship and I'm doing it right so long as I'm a "mad tyte drifter yo"? This doesn't seem logical to me. Why would someone's standards for appearance and safety go out the fucking window just because they drift? Shouldn't one's standards for safety and appearance increase when they are engaged in a dangerous activity that looks cool? The fuck? seriously.

Anyway, what is your goal here? Would you shut up if someone gives you the ability to moderate the thread such that only those cars that you believe are "doing it wrong" remain posted? This thread will never only consist of cars that meet your standard of "doing it wrong" unless you moderate it.
Old 01-21-2015, 02:17 PM   #2414
TaylorGang!

TaylorGang! is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks like that s15's ass is coming all the way around ha.. guess you could say he's doing it wrong
TaylorGang! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 02:47 PM   #2415
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdvr-s13 View Post
I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve.
Don't stoke the fire, hes just a chowderhead sourpuss.

Just post cars that make you want to die:

Old 01-21-2015, 02:54 PM   #2416
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

I'm willing to bet that's just how hard he enters and it doesnt look like he has crazy angle.

Doing it wrong = getting knucks and drifting slow.
Old 01-21-2015, 03:05 PM   #2417
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
This is a massive peeve of mine. So many fuckers arguing over which shit is best then just doing 360s all day. Yes, I'm sure you all need knuckles after your first track day, that's most certainly the problem

"Why did you buy those stupid tierods and spacers, you know they make knuckles for your car right???"
Because that's all I need fuck face.
Old 01-21-2015, 03:06 PM   #2418
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
THIS.

"beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

He's even doing it wrong when it comes to pictures, can't even get the whole car in the frame...

This is the same guy that started a gofundme to get money for his 1UZ swap.

Also a "custom modded dash"

At least this one is nicer than the others...

This is the funniest part, look where he mounted his plate...

Minnesota sucks
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 03:20 PM   #2419
PeaceOnesxWai
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (34)
PeaceOnesxWai is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
^
PeaceOnesxWai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 03:27 PM   #2420
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatduece View Post
WRONG. Bumpers off. Missing headlight and pants not skinny. Who is this goon.... wow

Old 01-21-2015, 03:33 PM   #2421
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
WRONG. Bumpers off. Missing headlight and pants not skinny. Who is this goon.... wow

Nakamura's parachute pants are sick as fuck though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatduece View Post
dude common', your just feeding him at this point.

Last edited by LockOn!; 01-21-2015 at 05:24 PM..
LockOn! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 03:41 PM   #2422
fatduece
Zilvia Addict

^Sorry I had trollking confused with that chowder head harris.
Old 01-21-2015, 04:15 PM   #2423
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Mehh... I've never been a fan of Team Burst's aesthetic... You probably could have come up with a better sarcastic example... Regardless, cars that run Meihan are always smashed up because of that fuckin wall.

you can still do it wrong with a "clean" car with bumpers and headlights not missing :

Old 01-21-2015, 05:22 PM   #2424
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
crzsteveo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
japan trolling hard on the USA!
crzsteveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 06:09 PM   #2425
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
everyone that uses the hashtag #hoonigantattoo is doing it wrong

Old 01-21-2015, 07:14 PM   #2426
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
...I spit my fucking whiskey all over the couch. It was that misty kind of 'whale-surfacing-to-breathe' spit that you see on sitcoms. I almost died laughing and my dog now thinks I'm an asshole for waking her up.

Troll on, my friend. Troll hard.
Old 01-21-2015, 09:12 PM   #2427
JayDM420

JayDM420 is an unknown quantity at this point
This guy wanted to trade me his "customed 240sx tail lights" for some stuff i had on craigslist

JayDM420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 10:16 PM   #2428
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Old 01-21-2015, 10:17 PM   #2429
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
...I spit my fucking whiskey all over the couch. It was that misty kind of 'whale-surfacing-to-breathe' spit that you see on sitcoms. I almost died laughing and my dog now thinks I'm an asshole for waking her up.

Troll on, my friend. Troll hard.
SCOTCH guard is a sofa's best friend for whisky-related incidents
Old 01-22-2015, 07:04 AM   #2430
jaysgottaredtop
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
jaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
FB always delivers