Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 04-10-2009, 05:35 PM   #31
Bigsyke
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Bigsyke is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Lay a finger on anyone of them, they get the car, i get killed or put in jail for the maximum sentance.

They have 36 hours to build a solid case. Which never happens. Its on the bottom of priorities.

Rims are 4x114.3 so be on the look out for preludes or newly 240 owners, which are popping up in the twincities now.
Bigsyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2009, 05:38 PM   #32
pssht
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
pssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Also for the hood....

it has an awkward cut in the top left of the vent.......so even if it was painted look for the cut in the vent...
pssht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 06:05 PM   #33
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (37)
Maiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
damn that sucks. I hope the bastards get what they deserve!
Maiku240sxS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 06:15 PM   #34
Trap Star
Zilvia Junkie

Trap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Trap Star
Fucked up man, sad to see this kind of shit. Good luck finding everything.
Old 04-10-2009, 06:18 PM   #35
g-via
Zilvia FREAK!

g-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of light
MOTHERFUCKERS!

that sucks buddy...

I'm pretty sure I've seen evolutions in gold before tho, but maybe they were painted by the owner?
Old 04-10-2009, 06:19 PM   #36
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I loved that hood.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:08 PM   #37
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
oh man that sucks. hopefully you find the thieves that stole the parts.
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 09:20 PM   #38
5t341tH
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 5t341tH
good luck with finding them. did they put the car on jackstands for u?

lexus baby
5t341tH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 09:26 PM   #39
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Zilla S14 View Post
^
^
wtf man you got no balls or some hood buddys that got your back well you beat some basehead a$$. nobodys messing with my car for 3 hours well im looking. but i guess thats cali guys for ya.
haha yeah thats what im thinking, like someone sleeping with your girl right in front of you and they saying "shut up and watch" while you just sit there in shame.. lmao.

These parts will pop up, probably painted tho, so will just have to bust at anyone with that shape hood in that area.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:28 PM   #40
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5t341tH View Post
good luck with finding them. did they put the car on jackstands for u?
ugh yeah or how would they have gotten the wheels?
Old 04-10-2009, 09:34 PM   #41
iRONDONkey
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
iRONDONkey is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
what lug nuts were you using....

cuz i mean, do people just carry specific lug keys now? so when they see wheels they want, they test fit that shit out??
iRONDONkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 09:56 PM   #42
mothon
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
mothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
This is so sad to hear... I hope you get your stuff back.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:00 PM   #43
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
lmao worst thieves ever
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 10:22 PM   #44
Dee
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
Dee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
ahh that sucks, it's funny because I'm having my hood custom done with that same Hokusai wave art peice. Good Luck finding your stuff and more important the low life theives that did it!

I hate a thief with a passion.
Old 04-11-2009, 10:19 AM   #45
orangejdmsilvia
Leaky Injector

orangejdmsilvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to orangejdmsilvia
The car was in my garage so i had everything for them to use in there. i was working on the car prior so that helped them out a lot.

and the works were the only ones ive seen in gold, they were custom painted by a member i purchased the rims from on here.

and speaking about mn and there wack ass system pisses me off. When i found out my car was stolen i didnt even want to report it because im sure they will right out a report and that would be it.

They did send a crimelab team to do finger prints so we will what happens..i just want my stuff back and get back on the track thats all. i dont want to bust any heads...
Old 04-14-2009, 06:37 AM   #46
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
i hope you find the fuckers.
Old 04-14-2009, 02:23 PM   #47
Ceepo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Ceepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I have to say, the person/persons that stole your car are fuck tards, its a matter of time before that hood pops up some where, god are people gettin dumber? thats a 1 of a kind hood expecially in america, thats the only one i have seen...

Best of luck to you and hope you get your shit back
Ceepo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:05 PM   #48
allturbotim

allturbotim is an unknown quantity at this point
Dam that sucks sorry to hear that
allturbotim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 03:07 AM   #49
gotspins13
Zilvia Addict

gotspins13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to gotspins13
nope that hood is sitting in someones room right now or going to be sold somewhere far away no were near on this site on anysite.

perfectly said! FJ20ET 16 valve - the holy grail of Nissan engines
gotspins13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:30 PM   #50
lolatclint
BANNED

lolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to lolatclint
find those FUCKS and ass rape them in front of their family
lolatclint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:58 PM   #51
whyrun?
BANNED

whyrun? is an unknown quantity at this point
i think you should go all Saw V on them. Fuck em up. Keeping an eye out in midwest states on craigslist but nothing yet.
whyrun? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 08:39 AM   #52
ThuG LyFe

ThuG LyFe is making his/her stupidity well-knownThuG LyFe is making his/her stupidity well-knownThuG LyFe is making his/her stupidity well-knownThuG LyFe is making his/her stupidity well-knownThuG LyFe is making his/her stupidity well-known
sorry to hear that man wow stolen out of a garage...even garages aren't completely safe anymore i guess
Old 04-29-2009, 11:10 AM   #53
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
the pictures are all dead.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:42 AM   #54
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Fucking shit like this is the only reason why I wanna sell my S14 and pick up a 370R or a Hyundai Genesis Coupe.

No doubt, someone probably followed you and knew your shit. I'd be making random appearances at people houses.
Old 04-30-2009, 11:45 AM   #55
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
I'll put money on it that car is in canada right now. Or at least the parts they know they cant sell in the states.
Old 05-10-2009, 11:19 AM   #56
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
jeeez this looks like an inside job, or some kind of insurance scam thing. i bet you have full coverage on this car, including your wheels and hood on your policy because they are expensive, I know you can insure the wheels, but don't think the hood can be insured.

my question is what is your part in this situation? I know this sucks and all, but why wasn't your garage locked? if theft is such a problem up in mn, why don't you have an alarm for your car, or for your garage for that matter.
this doesn't make sense and there is more to the story that you are telling us....

i had a dream that my car was stolen friday night, but it was there.... maybe it's gone now though cause i just woke up...... have your sponsors give you new wheels, bumper and hood, and new seats too, also get your self a vaccuum and clean that carpet in your car while the seats are out.
handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 12:37 PM   #57
DRFT_240sx
Leaky Injector

DRFT_240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by handinpants View Post
jeeez this looks like an inside job, or some kind of insurance scam thing. i bet you have full coverage on this car, including your wheels and hood on your policy because they are expensive, I know you can insure the wheels, but don't think the hood can be insured.

my question is what is your part in this situation? I know this sucks and all, but why wasn't your garage locked? if theft is such a problem up in mn, why don't you have an alarm for your car, or for your garage for that matter.
this doesn't make sense and there is more to the story that you are telling us....

i had a dream that my car was stolen friday night, but it was there.... maybe it's gone now though cause i just woke up...... have your sponsors give you new wheels, bumper and hood, and new seats too, also get your self a vaccuum and clean that carpet in your car while the seats are out.

REALLY? voted the most stupid post i have ever seen. D has been working his ass of on this car and now working his ass off to be able to get it out to the track this year now. REALLY? keep lame posts out of here.
Old 05-14-2009, 07:48 PM   #58
FerretsCanDrift
Zilvia Junkie

FerretsCanDrift will become famous soon enoughFerretsCanDrift will become famous soon enoughFerretsCanDrift will become famous soon enoughFerretsCanDrift will become famous soon enough
Was the garage door busted or did they just walk right in? I would assume that a priced possession would be at least locked in the garage. And isnt it kind of 'convenient' that they had all the right tools including the lug key?! Someone was doing their homework on ur car. Sounds like someone u know. Good luck
Old 05-24-2009, 12:54 AM   #59
amdnivram
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
amdnivram is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to amdnivram
damn any updates on this?

http://silaudrey.blogspot.com/
amdnivram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 09:52 AM   #60
J240sxxx
BANNED

J240sxxx is an unknown quantity at this point
damn i seen this car in Shawano, this thing was sweet! i hope you get all your shit back.. i cant wait to see the for sale thread they post with your shit lol they will be found for sure!!
J240sxxx is offline   Reply With Quote